Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been removed for nudity or sexual content sometime within the past 6 minutes.

it was removed for Warner Brothers copyright violation

ETA...damn, last time i clicked on it, it said removed for violating WB copyright...

...just thinking out loud...

when one has a YT channel and they upload a video, they are able to see the IP addy and location of anyone who views that video....

...anyone see where I am going with this?

Oh great. I taunted Beavis a couple times.

No sorry n/t there was no date on the photo and I couldn't determine from the album even a date range of when that photo would have been taken. Given that it is one of his self confessed fav resort in Vancouver, one could probably assume that he has been the Vancouver area more than once. Sorry no date that I could determine.

Trying to catch up here

Just a preliminary observation on the pic elepher, but the there are no mountains in it. Sunrise in the east should show mountains, and if it is sunset in the west, it should show the ocean. I'll give it more thought, and in the meantime maybe some other BC posters can give it a shot.

lol sorry didnt mean to make ya paranoid...
i meant.....if someone uploaded a vid about him, he would probably visit it...

*wink wink*

Ah, good idea. Did he just find himself a fan? Check out greazergal, I don't think she's an alt, she looks real. He subscribed to her 10 minutes ago.

...just thinking out loud...

when one has a YT channel and they upload a video, they are able to see the IP addy and location of anyone who views that video....

...anyone see where I am going with this?

Actually, that is incorrect. YT does in fact log IP addresses (ALL webservers do), but users that upload videos do not have access to this information. Instead, users are provided with other statistics on the video and its viewers (country, age, gender, website referral (you bet he is watching WS, the stats will reveal that people were referred to those videos from here), etc). IP addresses are kept private.

... unless something has changed in the week since I last checked the stats for a few videos I uploaded?

Does anyone know who, exactly, we would contact if we had a tip? Is the US actively involved in this case? Would we have to contact LE in Canada?

Does anyone know who, exactly, we would contact if we had a tip? Is the US actively involved in this case? Would we have to contact LE in Canada?
I'd recommend the Montreal police tipline, since they issued the warrant. Someone, I think in the last thread, mentioned forwarding some info to the lead detective in charge of the case, though I don't know who that detective is, or remember who said it.

http://www.spvm.qc.ca/en/nousjoindre.asp

Contact us

Emergency

In case of an emergency, call 9-1-1.

From outside Montréal, dial 514 280-2121

Info-Crime (www.infocrimemontreal.ca)

If you wish to file an anonymous report about criminal activity, consult the Info-Crime website or call (514) 393-1133.

Police de quartier

Our 33 postes de quartier: which one is yours ?

Comments or questions

You would like to contact the Service de police de la Ville de Montréal? Please use our Contact Form

Headquarters
Service de police de la Ville de Montréal
1441, rue Saint-Urbain
Montréal (Québec) H2X 2M6

I'm sure this has already been posted elsewhere in this massive thread, but I found a photobucket of his:

http://s455.photobucket.com/albums/qq280/coldasice19/

The coldasice19 moniker also brings up a lot of forum posts.

That pic of LRM and the girl on the bed is the same pic/girl i mentioned in an earlier post ... i saw it somewhere else with her face blacked out with a big black square ??

PS: I wonder who the young blonde child is.

Warning: Graphic

MOO is that this is not the first time that LM has killed. Do any of you who watched the video think that there were at least two different victims/murders that were put together to make the one video? The skin tones of the victim in the video do not match from the beginning to the end. Also the still picture in the video of the victim's head (just the head) does not resemble the identified victim Lin from the pictures presented by MSM. The still picture of the victim's head in the video was also devoid of any signs of blood splatter.

I am half ways thinking that the internet *advertiser censored* Luka has more video footage and that there is more than one victim.

Rest in peace Lin, you did not deserve to come in contact with this evil. Does anyone want to wade into this sphere and provide any observations that you may have made or things that have struck you odd about the video.

Fooka Luka .... manical lunatic ... internet *advertiser censored*.

Haven't watched the vids elepher, but something jumped out at me re the possibility of 2 different victims ... iirc, wasn't it Lin's friend who had supposedly just gone on a vacation to China ??

ETA: It was Lin's roommate who went to China for vacation. I wonder if he's been accounted for.

When I was researching him and one of many of his nicks, I came across a myspace that was clearly a transvestite. However, it was so early in the case I dismissed it and moved on. IF my recollection is correct it was with the Vlad ID. I could be wrong though. And the pic I looked at was questionable. It could or couldnt be him. The person was SO made up it was hard to tell.

On a sidenote, IF he was smart.. everyone is looking for Luka as himself or as a female. However, if he shaved his head completely it would throw everyone off enough to blend in and look totally different. Just a thought. He is vein though and seems to love his hair, but you never know.

Earlier today i read the document the animal rights folks had presented to authorities, and they specifically made reference to him starting to go bald, and that in his pics with hair, he is sporting what is called a "french wig".

I hope to wake up in the morning to the news that they caught him. I had nightmares last night because of this case, and I haven't even watched any of the videos (and never will).

Justice for Lin.

And here is another picture of Jun Lin... such a sweet looking man. :angel:
So sad...

590586363.jpg

https://twitter.com/CBCOttawa/status/208565564736684032

Yes, you would call Montreal police (phones, etc. given by ~n/t~ here somewhere), Interpol, the FBI, any major policing agency would do the trick.

Please call if you have any info.......even if you think it's not worth it. It just could be well worth it!

I'd recommend the Montreal police tipline, since they issued the warrant. Someone, I think in the last thread, mentioned forwarding some info to the lead detective in charge of the case, though I don't know who that detective is, or remember who said it.

http://www.spvm.qc.ca/en/nousjoindre.asp

Posting this again so we all have it easily at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1