Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to pull myself away from the hunt for Luka for the past 24 hours and spent my time enjoying friends, the Chicago weather and trying to forget the horrific images of Luka horrifically murdering, decapitating, sodomizing and cannibalizing Lin Jun but everywhere I go in the gayborhood I see folks with similar features to Luka or Lin Jun and those images keep horrifying my mind; When I've seen loving parents with their precious, innocent children I am horrified that somewhere Luka is planning his next crime against a young child (to live out the mummification of a child corpse fantasy he mentions in his writings; the only fantasy that Luka has not documented himself fulfilling).

When I share vague details of this with friends they immediately think I am referring to the Miami causeway cannibal until I have to correct them and explain the non-human monster that is Luka Rocco Magnotta; I am always cut off before I can fully describe his crimes because it is too horrific for even the most hardened of my friends to hear.

That being said, I am back here on WS and ready to re-join the greats including: elepher, ~n/t~, SillyBilly, matou, and countless others who have been working hard since the news broke days ago to find Luka and bring him to justice. I am willing to assist in any way I can as in order to get these horrors out of my head (and the minds of anyone who was unfortunate enough to view the unspeakable acts Luka documented himself committing).

For those of you familiar with my sleuthing and thought process so far on this case, expect more of the same. Additionally, please let me know how I can assist with anything you folks or sleuthing and need assistance with. Don't hesitate to private message me (and those who I mentioned above and others I've interacted with, I'm happy to provide my direct email, phone and IM in order to collaborate so we can get this bast*rd).

<bbm>

FWIW, the bolded part is a big whopper SGL :)

Can't divulge a source, so you'll just have to trust me on this one

I can confirm SillyBilly's comment that social media is a KEY investigative tool of authorities both in the States and abroad.

It's real but whatever coping mechanism you invoke is all good with me. I just wish I was able to convince myself and erase those depraved images. Should have never watched it.

Totally agree. I'll never be able to lose the images I saw...and admittedly I skipped through huge chunks of the video, maybe watching a total of 15 seconds.

I don't understand the logic of saying that the video is fake when we know that a real body has been found. Nor the logic of saying it must have been consensual on the grounds that there was a lack of blood and the body fat wasn't yellow. How would consent affect the colour of body fat or the presence of blood?

I have read other theories that said the video was a fake. There is no chance of me watching the video. For those who have watched it, what do you make of such talk? Obviously, the murder was not faked. But is it possible that some of the film was faked? It seems to jive with his MO. Nearly everything about the guy is fake.

i made it through some of the video. and there is no doubt it is real. remember they do have at least some of the body. most likely by the time the stabbing began, the guy was already dead. the video is also heavily edited (at least from the parts i was able to stomach watching) and so not everything is seen, for instance if he used more then a knife (i think he would have had to). it really is better not to watch it. i have had nightmares for 2 nights now.

It's real but whatever coping mechanism you invoke is all good with me. I just wish I was able to convince myself and erase those depraved images. Should have never watched it.

Thanks, I am going to side with it's real and let the authorities decide.
I really don't want something etched into my mind. I've accidentally watched footage of a man being decapitated on film by terrorists and everyone said it was fake, but it wasn't. real death isn't as dramatic as the horror movies. Doesn't make it less gruesome.

I have read other theories that said the video was a fake. There is no chance of me watching the video. For those who have watched it, what do you make of such talk? Obviously, the murder was not faked. But is it possible that some of the film was faked? It seems to jive with his MO. Nearly everything about the guy is fake.

HeinekenMan : When I initially skimmed through the video I too believed it was a fabrication; basically because I had never seen someone murdered and/or decapitated (aside from what Hollywood has shown us)... And, if you read my early posts in the first thread regarding this case I voice my skepticism and stated that my only reference of a near-decapitation was the crime scene photos from the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson, and, based on the amount of blood in those crime scene photos compared to the amount of blood in the tragic killing of Lin Jun that it didn't add up to me (I theorized that Luka may have drained the blood and we had not seen this given the video was edited by Luka); however, after feedback from fellow sleuths that I respect, I firmly believe that the video is genuine.

i made it through some of the video. and there is no doubt it is real. remember they do have at least some of the body. most likely by the time the stabbing began, the guy was already dead. the video is also heavily edited (at least from the parts i was able to stomach watching) and so not everything is seen, for instance if he used more then a knife (i think he would have had to). it really is better not to watch it. i have had nightmares for 2 nights now.

He used an icepick is what was reported. I haven't watched it.

WADR Cubby, he was quite capable of killing kittens and a human. Why would the dog be any different? Obviously it existed as part of the video, and if it turned up somewhere, we aren't aware of it, so where is it?

SillyBilly, I concur that Luka most likely committed acts of bestiality on ALL of those dogs and likely used the canines for his "test runs" prior to committing his first homicide on a human.

What's real is that a young man's foot and hand were sent out in the mail and his torso was left in a pile of trash. I know I saw that same young man's face on that disgusting video. LE has also said the film is real and I fail to see how it would benefit them to lie about that. To say someone willingly agreed to let someone not only murder but defile them (and on camera!!) is beyond ridiculous in my opinion.

Do any of us want to know how you come to be an expert on dismembering humans, as well as knowing what color human fat should be?

taking forensic and death investigation classes.....you should see my death investigation text books.......... :)

and i saw the video. i see zero reason to believe it is fake.

ETA....not only that there is visiual evidence that has been shown here that the room in the video can be seen in everyday pics of him.....and they have the body.

In the vid, you can see that he's already dead. His throat was already slit before the point where filming started, and before the butchery with the ice pick. He didn't bleed because he was already dead. That is the victim, pieces of him have been found, I hope all the pieces, but I am not fully sure. It definitely wasn't concensual, and he was definitely killed against his will. It doesn't show the murder itself, and I think that's because the actual snuff part of the film was sold to a private party for a lot of money. By the time that Luka takes that white strip of fabric off his head and neck, his throat had already been cut and stopped leaking blood, which might have something to do with why the color of the body fat looks off. It might have had as much as hours to cool and settle.

ETA
We are victim friendly, right? Jin was Luka's victim and real murder victims don't bleed once they are dead. There is no blood pressure to create bleeding. The color of the fat being off might be because the whole color scheme is off, seems much too yellow and at times...greenish? maybe.

Are you sure you saw the real vid and not a re-enactment or spoof?

I have not, and will not, watch the video. However, very early in the first thread when i found out the name of the vid, I did a google image search for it, thinking i might just pick up some web links. The very first pic that cropped was absolutely horrific. It was a man with his throat slit in one huge gaping wound and blood was everywhere. (I think other WSrs saw it as well, just can't recall who else).

DNA matches don't happen within six weeks in real life, Sonya. You must have been watching too many programmes like Criminal Minds.

Not that I want to contradict you on this, but I work in a molecular biology lab.... and if you already have your two DNA samples to compare....and that those samples are the priority....you can have your results in max 2 days ... However, getting a dna sample from the family of the victim in this case to compare might not have been that easy....

However I think the video is real and I don't see the point of arguing if it is fake or not, since the authorities say it is authentic........However if one prefer to believe it is fake so he or she feels better about having seeing it...

Thanks for all of the feedback. Ultimately, we know that a seemingly bright, vibrant young man was murdered. The authenticity of the video may or may not be of importance in understanding the criminal and bringing him to justice.

This is the first time since this case broke that I'm reading the video is fake and it's from a member on this board. Every single person who has seen it including experts have concluded it is 100% real.

I'm speechless.

Let's Take A Moment and Read About The Wonderful Human Lin Jun; Remembered by his Friends

lin-jun1.jpg

From the Star:

* Gentle, upbeat, and always smiling, Justin Lin, as he was known in English, came to Canada as an immigrant to make it his new home.

* Lin loved nothing more than to go to dinner with friends — Korean barbecue was his favourite — and play the Chinese card game san guo sha, or “three kingdoms kill.”

* “I saw him two weeks ago and he was so happy,” said Shan, also not his real name. “I’m in shock, I’m so sad.” Shan was Lin’s roommate last summer. He said Lin was a gentle guy who rarely argued with anyone. He helped Shan learn how to work out properly at the gym.

* Lin’s friends knew something was wrong after they stopped hearing from him on May 24. His last text to a friend was at 9 p.m. that night. Friends tried calling him Friday, and then Saturday, with no luck. Finally, on May 27, they went to his apartment and got inside.

I have not, and will not, watch the video. However, very early in the first thread when i found out the name of the vid, I did a google image search for it, thinking i might just pick up some web links. The very first pic that cropped was absolutely horrific. It was a man with his throat slit in one huge gaping wound and blood was everywhere. (I think other WSrs saw it as well, just can't recall who else).

There was blood everywhere, it just didn't look like the wound was actively bleeding at the time that the white thing that was over his neck was removed.

I commend you for not watching it. I wish I had never watched it. Don't watch it.

when i first saw his picture I thought Russian Twink
<snip>

That is interesting because i seem to recall that one of LRM's pages had the "Russian Twink" reference on it ... i had never heard the term before, so it stood out to me. In both his .net site and photobucket account he describes himself as a "twink", but i had seen the specific term "Russian twink".

Forget the experts, the police and the hundreds of people who sit around all day watching gore videos. It is obviously fake. The most expensive, elaborate fake ever. Screw Nacho Cerda's Aftermath and all those August Underground flicks. Luka Magnotta, a low rent prostitute living in a dank apartment in Montreal, made the greatest fake ever.

Seriously though, do some research on the victim. He's nothing at all like Armin Miewes' partner who was reportedly depressed and had repetedly posted on cannibal forums. Lin Jun seemed like your average foreign exchange student who was trying to form friendships, find love and finish his degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257