Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the return flight was prebooked ... before the discovery of the murder ... something he did with the hope and assumption that he wouldn't be caught. Perhaps after the discovery of the torso he realized he was stuck in Paris. I susect that he doesn't have much money, although he can probably hustle some if he disguises himself. Hopefully the entire French transvestite and gay communities are keeping their eyes open for him.

I wonder if the return flight was prebooked ... before the discovery of the murder ... something he did with the hope and assumption that he wouldn't be caught. Perhaps after the discovery of the torso he realized he was stuck in Paris. I susect that he doesn't have much money, although he can probably hustle some if he disguises himself. Hopefully the entire French transvestite and gay communities are keeping their eyes open for him.

What about the blood on the mattress and body parts they retrieved from the apartment? Everything to me indicates he wants to be known for grisly act and is seeking the infamy.

I do not believe he is disguised as a woman, unless he is pretending to not be able to speak. His voice is too deep to fake a woman's voice and not be noticeable, IMHO. As far all of the video's and stuff that is going on over on YT... WTH???

Thanks Cubby. Obviously I didn't see the video, and my main point here was that there was a dog..where did it go?

YW. I did not mean to single your post out. I hope I did not give off that impression.

I just wanted to dispel any facts versus rumors or more than necessary vivid imagination on what occured with the dog. That's all, nothing more.

Because of the nature of the crime, the media might not necessarily see the dog as media worthy. Especially in light of the known information regarding the kittens...... but that is just a guess on my part.

Hi all great forum :rocker: I came across a name on Facebook earlier with a lot of pics on someones name (won't mention here) as LM might be lurking and wouldn't want to tip him off. So anyways I phoned the Montreal police and gave them the tip of the name for them to check it out. They said they would so here's hoping it's a good lead. Keep up the good work all:rocker:

Did LRM book a flight in his name on Friday, from Paris to Montreal, just to give LE the run-around?

Really?

I really think LRM left for Paris on the United flight at 6:30pm on the 26th of May from Montreal and he probably booked a return flight at the same time so he could keep LE off his trail while he made tracks in France.

Ick! I had another nightmare about this creep! I really need to stop coming here for updates, but dang it...I want this *advertiser censored* caught so badly! Only an EVIL monster could do what he did to his human victim and his animal victims. He is not mentally ill. He is EVIL and he needs to be caught and taken out of this world.

Earlier today I read about the fridge in his apartment being cleaned. SAY WHAT?! Boogles the mind. Why didn't police take it? And what the heck is the landlord going to do with it? Put it back in the apartment all clean for someone else to use? How DISGUSTING!

Catch this *advertiser censored*!

YW. I did not mean to single your post out. I hope I did not give off that impression.

I just wanted to dispel any facts versus rumors or more than necessary vivid imagination on what occured with the dog. That's all, nothing more.

Because of the nature of the crime, the media might not necesarrily see the dog as media worthy. Especially in light of the known information regarding the kittens...... but that is just a guess on my part.

No insult taken cubby! :)

I haven't read much and I don't know if I have it in me to look at much more. The only comfort is knowing that so many are intent on seeing this monster behind bars, and having the little faces back so I can do this: :rage: with people who feel the same way I do.

I can't find the words to express how disturbing this is, and the fact that he is out there somewhere and seems to be such a master of disguise just makes it so much worse. I'm uncomfortable signing in because I do fear that he could be here and for some reason seeing my name at the bottom where he could see it bothers me.

What angers me even more is that this monster is not unique. The evil that is inside of him is no different than that inside Terri-Lynn McClintic, Michael Rafferty, Josh Powell and others. He may feel like he is because of all the publicity he is getting, but he isn't, he is not the biggest or the baddest and at the end of the day he just becomes one more moster that will hopefully be locked away in a cell by himself for the rest of his life. It is the fact that there are so many of them that is more horrifying than anyone of them as an individual. Because he obviously is enjoying all the attention I honestly wonder if he planned this to happen after all the attention on Michael Rafferty had calmed down.

I think these monsters feel a sense of power because they see us all as their victims. But when all is said and done he will be a victim of his own demons. Their narcissism always winds up being their own undoing and sadly that occurs after they have taken the lives of innocents. Pure evil, that's what all of them are, pure evil.

My heart goes out to the victims family. Looking at his pictures you can really see he was a wonderful man.

Hold your loved ones close.

What about the blood on the mattress and body parts they retrieved from the apartment? Everything to me indicates he wants to be known for grisly act and is seeking the infamy.

FWIW, I don't know that I would call this crime grisly. Morbid, yes.

I dunno. Maybe it is because I am so used to the UID forum, grisly doesn't seem an accurate description?

I think what he left in the apartment was solely because he was in a hurry to get out of there....

Personally, I don't think the guy has any giguadee's.

Hard to describe but gotta run. BBL.

I hope to come back to find he has been captured.

Not sure if already posted...
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...nues-amid-report-he-was-spotted-at-paris-bar/
MONTREAL — A Paris hotel manager told the Montreal Gazette on Saturday that his neighbour, the manager of a bar and restaurant, confirmed to police that Montreal fugitive and suspected killer Luka Rocco Magnotta had a drink at his bar on Thursday.

Sbyibi el Bachir, manager of Hotel Studio des Batignolles in the 17th arrondissement in Paris, said in an interview that Dominique Massonneau, manager of Le Petit Batignolles, told him on Saturday that Magnotta stopped by his moderately-priced cafe — and that Massonneau had reported it to police.

The information could not be independently verified immediately.

Magnotta Spotted in Paris Bar, Hotel Manager Reports

http://www.montrealgazette.com/touch/news/story.html?id=6720481

Thanks Wondergirl. I read the article and logged on to post but you beat me to it. :)

France-Soir the paper the Montreal Gazette is quoting has an interesting comment by a reader. Whether true or not is anyone's guess. The comment is by R and he claims he knows where LRM is. He alleges he's staying with a cousin at Hub. Does anyone know what hub is? Or is this guy just a troll?

http://www.francesoir.fr/actualite/...n-avion-pour-la-france-233589.html#liste-coms

There's been a shooting in Toronto at Eaton Centre... Im seeing tweets its Luka but I havent seen any LE confirmation as of yet...

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1205036--shooting-reported-at-eaton-centre?bn=1

Code:
Two people were injured in a shooting in the Eaton Centre around 6:30 p.m. Saturday.

Multiple police and EMS crews are on scene.

The victims include a 13-year-old

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1205036--shooting-reported-at-eaton-centre

Do not think this is related to Luka.

Peeps, please remember the "no wild speculation" rule here at WS... I think the hermaphrodite angle qualifies, and will tend to lead us in unproductive directions. Back to the known knowns, please!

:tyou:

Did LRM book a flight in his name on Friday, from Paris to Montreal, just to give LE the run-around?

Really?

I'm guessing when he purchased the ticket it was a round trip ticket and probably put the return date of Friday but he never took the flight back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces