Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered about that too, I don't think this was his principle residence at all, I think he used it only for the murder and perhaps for dates. I saw a report earlier today that said there were no belongings in the apartment when the police got there and I wonder if there ever was.

The police did find some personal belongings, but remember, this guy lives light. In his own words he describes how one can disappear; having few personal possessions was one of the things he stated. I think other than a few pieces of clothing and his electronics (laptop maybe?) this guy didn't own anything.

There is alot of new info in this article.

More regarding the elderly, animals and killing his family.

All this to someone he knew for 4 weeks. Good grief.

Ms. Arsenault remembered him as a manipulator who liked to surround himself with older people and feign a childish innocence. He bounced around between his clients’ homes and a girlfriend with whom he had a child, she said. He was going by the name “Angel” and had already begun obfuscating his background.

“He’d tell you conflicting stories about his past, and you’d catch him in a lie...you never quite knew what was up with him,” she said. “He said that there was some [messed]up stuff that happened to him when he was a kid.”

He was a drama queen, constantly extinguishing fires in his life, and also made some dark jokes.

“[He]joked about drowning puppies and kittens. Joked about killing his family. Joked about wanting to kill this guy,” Ms. Arsenault said. “Right after he’d say it, he’d be like ‘Oh, I’m just joking.’ Then he’d bring it up again. I didn’t take it seriously, I thought it was some...kid trying to act tough

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...s-a-romantic-looking-for-love/article4226141/

I am sort of at loss as to why so many people think this guy is intelligent, has a high IQ and is some sort of misunderstood genius criminal mastermind. I see nothing here but an average run-of-the-mill dumb****. He has accomplished nothing of note in life, he is a HS drop-out who spends all his time bending over for money and trolling the internet with rants that make no sense and are made up of misspelled words are unfocused and almost unreadable. Most of the **** he wrote that does make any sense he copy and pasted from elsewhere.

This guy is no Charles Manson or Ted Bundy, both highly intelligent people with IQs off the charts who actually were able to accomplish extraordinary things in their lives in spite of the fact that they were pretty ****ed up.

I dont think that was bashing him....I think it sheds a light into how the met him (people wondered why him, how him) and who is victims probably are.
I wondered it because the only info being put out there was this shy super sweet man going to college from a good home etc........and I thought: how could someone like him end up a victim of LM....I figured there had to be some comminality for that meeting to take place and him to end up in JMs apartment....

JMO...

That is true, but I just don't think a doctored photo that, in my opinion, was intended as a joke, and a photo of an empty streetcar/traincar with a caption indicating its creepiness (and sounds something like a comment/joke I would make on the exact same photo... I always feel uncomfortable on empty trains and such, something creepy about it) really indicates that he has a "dark side" that would have drawn him to Magnotta.
In my opinion, the victim likely just found Magnotta physically attractive. There are reports that JL left LM for somebody else, so in my opinion, he really wasn't that into him outside of physical attraction.

It just seems like grasping at straws to make the story even more sensational than it already is... JMO... and I found that rather annoying. It isn't proof of any "dark side".

:moo:

That is true, but I just don't think a doctored photo that, in my opinion, was intended as a joke, and a photo of an empty streetcar/traincar with a caption indicating its creepiness (and sounds something like a comment/joke I would make on the exact same photo... I always feel uncomfortable on empty trains and such, something creepy about it) really indicates that he has a "dark side" that would have drawn him to Magnotta.
In my opinion, the victim likely just found Magnotta physically attractive. There are reports that JL left LM for somebody else, so in my opinion, he really wasn't that into him outside of physical attraction.

It just seems like grasping at straws to make the story even more sensational than it already is... JMO... and I found that rather annoying. It isn't proof of any "dark side".

:moo:

And the very same article talks about him being treated at the hospital for having gotten his hand caught in a subway door. Doesn't that seem a logical explanation for the cannibal car caption????

I have wondered about that too, I don't think this was his principle residence at all, I think he used it only for the murder and perhaps for dates. I saw a report earlier today that said there were no belongings in the apartment when the police got there and I wonder if there ever was.

in Pictures found on the internet the appartment is pretty empty.

I use these pictures with evidence that the are from his Montreal appartment

same couch

same table and chair

Same desk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75541296@N06/page4/

And the very same article talks about him being treated at the hospital for having gotten his hand caught in a subway door. Doesn't that seem a logical explanation for the cannibal car caption????

Its just the media being the media, they have to sensationalize even the most trivial things in order to sell their wares, even more so nowadays since nobody really pays attention to them with the internets and all.

In the past some similar criminals will make contact with LE or with the news media to "rub their noses in it". To up the interest, to keep it in the media. I am wondering if this guy will do that or if making internet postings will be enough for him. Certainly contacting media or LE would increase his risk. But he did it with the kitty murders. He went in an interview. So does he have the stones for it or will he do it again?

Well, allegedly (not sure if I believe it) some of the group members over on the FB group Find the Kitten Vacuumer... For great justice claim they have his cell phone number and have been calling it and even speaking to him. They claim it is really him (based on voice).

If that were so, wouldnt LE be able to locate him easily? All they would have to do is ping the phone. In the least, would they not call it themselves?

That is why Im not so sure it is really his number.....
But if it is, why is he so comfortable having his number out there and people calling it?

I think there will be another video released soon. I think that it was pre-recorded, though, not that he's going to go hunting. Since no one knows where he is or what kind of place he's living in, as long as it wasn't filmed in his apartment, then no one will know where or when it was filmed. He can release it and then sit in his safe place and watch the mayhem and panic that ensures as it unfolds online. He obviously isn't getting out much lately. I think this thing has stages is his mind, and the killing stage is over, at least for right now. He has the material he needs, and now he can just play with people, literally all over the world. I am starting to lose faith that he will caught. If he does have money, he could concievably be anywhere.

I feel like PAXIMUS hit the nail on the head with the thought that he only released the footage that he did for a reason. To him the murder was the real masterpiece, and I guarantee he filmed that too. But it was worth more as a private, possibly commissioned, video.

I am sort of at loss as to why so many people think this guy is intelligent, has a high IQ and is some sort of misunderstood genius criminal mastermind. I see nothing here but an average run-of-the-mill dumb****. He has accomplished nothing of note in life, he is a HS drop-out who spends all his time bending over for money and trolling the internet with rants that make no sense and are made up of misspelled words are unfocused and almost unreadable. Most of the **** he wrote that does make any sense he copy and pasted from elsewhere.

This guy is no Charles Manson or Ted Bundy, both highly intelligent people with IQs off the charts who actually were able to accomplish extraordinary things in their lives in spite of the fact that they were pretty ****ed up.

I agree with most of what you say;except I would add that he is a psychopathic beast that still has not been caught.

Here's a few other theories I thought I'd share.... (and if any criminologists or reporters want to quote me again feel free to link back here and not take credit for what I'm saying!)

He is probably disguised as a man, of course I'm making fun a bit, but seriously, he has such a feminine look to him, and he knows from news reports people are expecting him to be dressed as a female, he's probably let his beard grow out, and he's wearing hockey jerseys and jeans.
Of course his narcissism might not let him pull this one off... he's so self-obsessed with his appearance he'd probably rather rot in jail as a pretty-boy, then enjoy freedom looking like a lumberjack.

I doubt he left Canada, or if he did he's back, and why?? Well I think the biggest thing is he probably has a 'trophy' or 2 somewhere (probably with him), some killers or people who engage in sexually deviant crimes keep trophies from their victims (ie a body part, or personal item) and he probably doesn't want to leave it behind.

I seriously think he has some sort of dual-personality disorder. Not one, like he isn't aware of it, he knows, but I think he has a very distinct jekyl/hyde type thing where he is Luka/Eric.
All his sockpuppet comments (going years back) he refers to himself as Luka over and over. I know he's trying to pretend he isnt Luka, but instead of saying something like, "Luka is the best, you all wish you were him, he has more talent in his little finger than you do in youre whole body, I hope I get to meet him one day, he rocks!", Luka's sockpuppet would write it more like this, ""Luka is the best, you all wish you were Luka, Luka has more talent in his little finger than you do in youre whole body, I hope I get to meet Luka one day, Luka rocks!".
I think sometimes he 'becomes' Eric again, and disassociates from the evils that he performs as Luka.

And I'd also like to state that I have known people that are schizophrenic, thinking the government is 'after' them, or vampires, or aliens, or whatever, or Satan is giving them secret messages, etc (when they arent taking their meds) and I really have to say (from my experience) he is NOT schizo. In comparison, the greyhound bus killer guy is/was schizo (I'm not trying to say 'yeah, its ok, its not his fault'), but Luka is not. I know people have mentioned it, but I don't believe it at all, and I'm sure it will be one of his key defences when caught and tried.

Anyways, I got tonnes more to say, but I can't stay on the computer all day. I did suffer from a bit of shock & awe this morning when I saw an 'expert' pratically quote my youtube comment word for word and take full credit for it. I've had people steal my artwork online before and repost it as their own. It's a little insulting, but I guess 'immitation is the sincerest form of flattery' right? And I do have some more important/relevent things to post, I'll get those out later (if anyones interested), and just so you know, I'm not Luka (not that anyone accused me, but he does go out of his way to self-advertise) & I will give semi-personal info out via PM to anyone who requires it, cause I don't want the RCMP booting down my door in the middle of the night! (I can only assume Beavis Butthead is hours away from it happening to him, even if it's not Luka, he deserves it, he's trying to sound just like him, I give it an 85% chance it's him...)

From the For Great Justice FB site, a list of old LRM accounts.

They are only interested in gleaning a list of his new ones, but, his old ones are useful to us, IMO.

This is ridiculous.

Luka Magnotta YouTube accounts
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasminethecat666
... Jasminethecat99 (has posted at least 4 comments on other videos under this name 1 week ago)
TheScarface3030
TheSopranos20
sexyman89489
666StallionItalian
Tyrone99Power
global100canada
catherinetramell2000
miami3093840
Gucci20901200
Mr9848534
5q5676
2remembermealways4u
iloveilovelove
pricelessstud19
6event6horizon66
sentinal560
fallinloveandadoreme
rosesareredmylove
materialgirljuly
sopranos2322
pointofnoreturnn
1999vamp – 1 month ago – liked Boa Vs Rabbit video
bluesky40987
eat666me (1 month ago)
richardduck17
sharkeinthewater
red66night
princessgyasya3
66believe66
BasicInstinct1212121
versace868668666
catherinetramell2000
5q5676
johnathanclarkson22
inthenextlife12
MsXbox3600 (possibly – account deleted, supporting Luka)
Lighttunnell
flyerfrequent9
66iseestupidpeople – (4 weeks ago)
436t6 (1 month ago)
simplythebestyes1
2remembermealways4u
madonnaandme1 – liked hitler speech video – swastika in 1 kitten video
TheIlovecookies3
sucks2bufool
imlukamagnottas1fan
everyonelovesmeso
loveannanicolesmith
areyoujealousyet
thegreatwallofchina8
cape33fear
jesuslovesme887
iloveasiaalways
freedomforall47
doyouloveme09
seenoevilhearnoevil1
77forgetmenot77
makepeacelove7
thecaribeanisgreat
limoncello23
lawandorder5
iloveasiaalways
candy4avagardner
Santaslave666 – possibly (closed)
championforrights2
iluvlukamagnotta
davidbeckhamfan43
michaeljackson088
sexygayvampires (2 months ago)
event88horizon – 1 month ago
SMCY05
Liquid999liquid
loveforever254
megaman999megaman (closed)
katerbee
batman19090
basicinstinct4
quicksilver44
spiderspider1211
russianprince111
safeandclearalright
sucks2bufool
india90001
bluesky40987
tigertigerburning4
inthenextlife12
SaraConnor3000
strangersinthenitexx
boldsexychick19
bluesky40987
bemybaby9090
01thevulture – (most recent posts)
blackweb66688 – (most recent posts)
jasminethecat99 (most recent posts)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Luka Magnotta Vimeo Accounts
----------------------------------------------------------------
maria maria – (3 videos, 8 months ago)
mary maria – (3 videos 8 months ago)
Jayne Mansfield (2 months ago)
Vincent Karlov (4 months ago)
Adam Carter (2 months ago)
Anik (2 years ago)
Peter Lucifer (2 months ago)
Luka Magnotta (2 years ago)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Luka Magnotta Daily Motion Accounts
------------------------------------------------------------------------
876667788p
984753d
luka-magnotta
hollywoodca8
versace9000
w647476
bluesky666
PINKSUNSET666
666believe666 (25th 09 2011) vampiressexy13
436346g
Joanne_Scott
66998866armani
5o05fj5lld
iloveclubbing22
video111110

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForGreatJustice/

Yes, it does. Sounds to me like he simply had a sense of humour... since when is that a bad thing?

What I find most astonishing is that LE is saying it doesn't conduct investigations using social media. That is like saying it doesn't conduct investigations in a particular neighbourhood. It's where this guy lives.

I agree. He seems to be more like a 10 year old getting even with his sister over some imagined wrong than some criminal mastermind. ("I'll get even, I'll break your Barbie") He isn't even particularly imaginative. There were many many other ways for him to get attention. But he chose one that anyone with an IQ of 70 could have done.

I agree. But I am afraid it isn't that type of department. A Montana attorney reportedly saw the video early on and tried to report it and Toronto pooh poohed it. Refused to even look at it or take any info. So I think it is possible that they will ignore anything coming from internet as coming from crackpots.

.... I fully understand many jurisdictions in many area's pooh pooh various information coming from internet sleuths. However, when something like this occurs, I hope it causes pause to realize perhaps some of the information/tips/concerns coming from the general public are in fact credible.

:sigh:

Yes, NPD would be my guess, along with sexual sadism. Remember, he used the dead bodies of those kittens to masterbate with, so defiling the body of his human victim wasn't his first foray into getting sexual pleasure from killing.

Talking about animals...I still haven't heard anything about the dog in the video that was presumably eating the torso. Seems an interesting detail to think about. No mention has been made in the press about a dog being on the premises and the landlord hasn't mentioned Luka owning a pet.

FWIW, I watched the video. I'm not necessarily disappointed I did, though I wouldn't recommend it. It was very difficult to get past the images for several hours.

The dog was NOT eating the torso. What the dog was doing would be most accurately described as a dog licking an open wound or scab on a human. Which is really not at all uncommon for a pet to do.

I'm only adding this to dispel possible thoughts that this dog was tearing into the guy like a ravaging grizzly bear. It was not like that, though I am sure that is exactly what kind of gruesome factor the perp was hoping for....

Well, allegedly (not sure if I believe it) some of the group members over on the FB group Find the Kitten Vacuumer... For great justice claim they have his cell phone number and have been calling it and even speaking to him. They claim it is really him (based on voice).

If that were so, wouldnt LE be able to locate him easily? All they would have to do is ping the phone. In the least, would they not call it themselves?

That is why Im not so sure it is really his number.....
But if it is, why is he so comfortable having his number out there and people calling it?

If it was a 'burner phone' they are notorious for being hard to trace. Also if he is living on the street he could be hard to pin down. Or it could be an older phone without GPS, meaning they could only get a general area on him. If he was moving a lot that would make it difficult.

LE could know his general location and not want him to know that, so they haven't gone public with it. LE could be refusing to believe them that they have the number. Or they could be refusing to give it to LE. Or maybe they really don't have the number and are just saying they do. Or LE could even be talking with him trying to negotiate with him, we have no way of knowing that.

Without any confirmation from LE we really have no way of knowing what is happening there.

I don't think the Montreal police have handled this at all well. They dismissed the initial reports of the video without even viewing it, they dismissed the missing person's report, they dismissed all the warnings about Luka. The handling of the crime scene isn't the best either.

BBM. That part I would 100% agree with. If they felt they didn't need evidence which was left in the apartment, why leave it for the gawkers... It could have been taken into evidence and not used at trial, and then disposed of or kept properly as other murder evidence may be handled.

It's my understanding murder evidence is usually kept indefinately, or at least until all appeals are exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1