Lunar eclipse to occur Wednesday night

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for sharing I was not aware this was happening tonight. I was able to get outside a few minutes ago here in MS and get a couple of neat pictures. Just liver though, I think I may have caught this one too late to see the full effect.

The clouds parted and we saw this at various stages. It was so awesome! I liked seeing the kids getting excited. My son said it looked like Tattoine (LOL sp) from Star Wars. I have no clue about that though.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7862/lunareclipse015ij3.jpg

Just ran out and shot some pics. I used the tripod, but it is SO cold here the camera was getting sluggish.

Jaded, thank you so much. My little boy loved the pic. His first eclipse he can remember. My hubby wanted to know where you were taking a shot at? Do u have anymore pics?

Thanks, it was neat to watch. I need a link asap, before my little boy goes to school. he wants to see more, he watched it all last night.

I missed it :( Whats bad was i took the dog out and didn't even look up!I was to busy saying "Go potty Angel mama is freezing her booty off!"

:laugh: :laugh:
I missed it :( Whats bad was i took the dog out and didn't even look up!I was to busy saying "Go potty Angel mama is freezing her booty off!"

It was so cold out! I went in when I heard my camcorder making noises like the screen was freezing! :eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

It was so cold out! I went in when I heard my camcorder making noises like the screen was freezing! :eek:

No kidding, taximom. My camera was being sluggish. I managed to get about 4 pics of it in blood moon stage. I had my camera on the tripod, but since we're iced over here it still was a bit shaky, and it was taking seconds to take the pic because of the weather. LOL

Kool - I am in DeKalb, Illinois. That's where the pics were taken.

We are in Chicago and have a pathetic tiny 'deck', which proved to be PERFECT for viewing last night. Hubby and I got all wrapped up and took out hot chocolate with marshmallows and watched for a while.
Aaaaah, it's the little things.....

Kool - I am in DeKalb, Illinois. That's where the pics were taken.
Thanks Jaded, your link was the first, my son really enjoyed that.

Hubby and I got all wrapped up and took out hot chocolate with marshmallows and watched for a while.
Aaaaah, it's the little things.....

Brefie, I know what ya mean. My son and I loooked through my french doors for over an hour. He really enjoyed himself. My birdcage is right there, and my birds were wondering what we were doing. I'm glad you had fun with the hubby.

Brefie, I know what ya mean. My son and I loooked through my french doors for over an hour. He really enjoyed himself. My birdcage is right there, and my birds were wondering what we were doing. I'm glad you had fun with the hubby.

:blowkiss: Aw, thanks, KL, glad you had fun too :D

How come this is such a big deal? I've never really cared to see it....am i weird??

My mom called me to remind me.....then my dad called to remind me (one was upstairs and one downstairs! :eek:) THEN my brother called to tell me to look outside....i was so annoyed...

You shouldn't be so jaded!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back