LYONS AUDIO TAPES and BS VIDEO GONE? Discussion with R HORNSBY here

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
linky: http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/11/24/omg-bill-you-did-not-do-what-i-think-you-did/

"UPDATE: So I passed on my blog post to the powers that be over at FACDL this morning, and low and behold they apparently expressed their displeasure with WFTV-ABC for dishonestly obtaining and using their seminar materials. "

"low and behold"? How about LO and behold. Maybe I'm anal, but I expect more from professionals in terms of grammar and word usage.

ITA, even though there is freedom in using Youtube...there are still copyrights and other legal restrictions that could get them pulled.

I am still glad we got to listen.:innocent:

Actually, fair access comes into play once something is posted in a public domain. I learned all about this a few months ago. :crazy: There is noting they can do to make the youtube poster remove the videos. They can threaten and intimidate...and they will, believe me, they will. But legally they can not make them remove the videos or sue them for having them posted unless the videos violate youtube tos and in this case, they don't.

Watch those disappear before the end of the day too.

One of them did already, the one I did with "Bill Schaeffer". I just took it down after reading WFTV took it off their site.

I took mine down to protect my channel. I am not concerned about YouTube as I am within the TOS rules, however, I am more concerned with what lawyers could do to my channel. I have over 3200 videos that I want to keep safe. :crazy:

ETA: I have all the videos safe should things change and WFTV puts them back up again.

I don't want Hornsby to shutup. He is a defense lawyer in Orlando, he's tried a case before Judge S., he's gonna have a wealth of knowledge. It will be a peek into how the other side thinks.

He seems to be taking the comments in good humor and even though he's moderating the blog, he's letting the negative comments fly. (they're running about 10 to 1 against him, and there's some slamming lawyer jokes on there). Two of mine are currently 'awaiting moderation'.

I think he could offer some good information and an entertaining read.

Blaise

One of them did already, the one I did with "Bill Schaeffer". I just took it down after reading WFTV took it off their site.

I took mine down to protect my channel. I am not concerned about YouTube as I am within the TOS rules, however, I am more concerned with what lawyers could do to my channel. I have over 3200 videos that I want to keep safe. :crazy:

ETA: I have all the videos safe should things change and WFTV puts them back up again.

This makes me wonder if transcripts could be allowed????

Richard's blog has gone or link is no longer working

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/...think-you-did/

The "Oh No You Didn't" speech? OMG - I just listened to the "killer propoganda" spewing from AL this morning and just read this speech a few minutes ago . . . . . . somebody is having a little "come to Jesus meeting" with their bosses today. . . . hmmmmmmmm . . .. . . . . :waitasec:

btw I still have the above ref. blog on my open window but I am sure someone has posted it somewhere else (dont ya think?)

I love how KathiB makes them squirm. Heh.
Oh, I would love to be in there now, wonder what is more important to Bill - the story or his reputation with other criminal defense lawyers who he threw under the bus for Kathi.

Don't forget, at the end of the day. Bill still has to stand in line right next to every other criminal defense attorney to speak to a judge.

This is so cool. Dueling blogs. One poster made an excellent comments. This is Florida. Hot / humid. You will sweat during a search. What if one drop of your sweat, unbeknownst to you, falls on the remains? Would you take that chance and search for the little one, knowing there's mad-dog (but thankfully rilly, rilly incompetent) attorneys just waiting to accuse you of the murder of a child?

Blaise

Oh, I would love to be in there now, wonder what is more important to Bill - the story or his reputation with other criminal defense lawyers who he threw under the bus for Kathi.

Don't forget, at the end of the day. Bill still has to stand in line right next to every other criminal defense attorney to speak to a judge.

IMO, at the end of the day with over 3 decades of law experience Bill will make out just fine in any line he stands in.

Link to Richard's Blog

UPDATE: So I passed on my blog post to the powers that be over at FACDL this morning, and low and behold they apparently expressed their displeasure with WFTV-ABC for dishonestly obtaining and using their seminar materials.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/11/24/omg-bill-you-did-not-do-what-i-think-you-did/

So what would be the problem of releasing this information. Is this a secret society? If you're not proud of your work I would think you would protest. To me any remarks in a legal seminar that shows disrespect to judges in general is showing disrespect for the whole judical system. When the fire gets really, really hot....try asking for mercy. It may actually work. Don't commit a moral crime to get your client out of a criminal one. Where are their ethics? All I can say is I am sooooooooo glad AL was not around for the Manson trial.

The "Oh No You Didn't" speech? OMG - I just listened to the "killer propoganda" spewing from AL this morning and just read this speech a few minutes ago . . . . . . somebody is having a little "come to Jesus meeting" with their bosses today. . . . hmmmmmmmm . . .. . . . . :waitasec:

I have to wonder if anyone is moderating the comments on Hornsby's blog. My post from WS about RH's offenses @ Orange Co Clerk has been lifted and posted by 2 different people over there.

Ya know, something's really itching me the wrong way...

On 9/11, US fighter jets were enroute to shoot down the hi-jacked planes. This would have saved so many lives if the mission had been successful, but the innocent people on those hi-jacked planes would still perish...gone in the line of duty.

Should this same philosophy apply to anti-dp advocates? I should think not. Maybe new rules & regulations should be set in place. If it were legal, then surely we the citizens could legally take out the entire Anthony family, defense lawyers, & anybody else spewing this friggin' garbage! So, maybe we should be getting busy looking up case law referencing character assassination and penalties for those involved as the perpetrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker