M. Nejame is now Attorney for TES

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:waitasec: He's going to try to bolster his client's defense with what TES had previously done. Betcha he thinks if he can show that someone had "searched" the area where Caylee was ultimately found, he'll be able to make a good argument that someone other than Casey killed Caylee and then moved her body.

I see some irony in how JBaez would then be singing TES searchers' praises, after the Anthony family did just about everything they could to prevent the searches?!?! (Not saying it's a trial-winning argument, just saying he might be thinking this could help to muddy the waters and help create reasonable doubt ;) )

If that's Baez's plan he'll be in for a rude awakening when Tim Miller testifies that TES did NOT conduct a full search of the area because it was under water. LOL

But I definitely see the irony.

If that's Baez's plan he'll be in for a rude awakening when Tim Miller testifies that TES did NOT conduct a full search of the area because it was under water. LOL

But I definitely see the irony.

They are going to use the PI's tapes and say, "see, this area had no water in November and TES was lying." Caylee wasn't there, so someone other than KC had to put her there.

I am pleasantly surprised! I think MN is a good atty with a kind soul.

Ditto! I'm so glad for Tim. He's been through enough and it's not like the defense cooperated with him to hopefully find a live child. Who doesn't cooperate with searchers?

They are going to use the PI's tapes and say, "see, this area had no water in November and TES was lying." Caylee wasn't there, so someone other than KC had to put her there.

Yes, but TES didn't search there in November! LOL In November, TES was headquartered out at Blanchard Park and conducting searches elsewhere. Remember?
(I'll feel totally embarrassed if my memory is off here, but I don't think it is.)

I'm not at liberty to give you any specific mitigating details, but you may stop worrying about a conflict of interest in this instance. Relax and enjoy the ride. :blowkiss:

Thank God for FRIDAY!!!!!!!

This is heartening to hear. I this whole crazy case it feels like these are some people with good hearts and good intentions.

It was just noted on WFTV that Tim Miller and TES has hired Mark Nejame (the A's old attorney) to try and fight or block JB from getting all of TES's volunteer information. It was said the defense does not need them.

There is no link but it was just on the 11PM news.

It was just noted on WFTV that Tim Miller and TES has hired Mark Nejame (the A's old attorney) to try and fight or block JB from getting all of TES's volunteer information. It was said the defense does not need them.

There is no link but it was just on the 11PM news.
It didn't sound like the judge thought it was likely that he would get these records during the motion hearing when JB asked for them.

MOO

I'm not at liberty to give you any specific mitigating details, but you may stop worrying about a conflict of interest in this instance. Relax and enjoy the ride. :blowkiss:

Thank you! I hope MN can keep JB from obtaining records. This whole request is just a staging by the defense, IMO. Makes me mad that KC thinks she can continue to hurt good people. Man, what is the word for "beyond selfish"?

Are there any updates to this motion that JB filed with the court? Has the judge ruled on it or has JB supeonaed the info from TES? This will be a fight and a good one - I think TES will prevail - I do not think JB will get volunteer information

Thank you! I hope MN can keep JB from obtaining records. This whole request is just a staging by the defense, IMO. Makes me mad that KC thinks she can continue to hurt good people. Man, what is the word for "beyond selfish"?
I so agree with you! There is a new article where TM states that Equasearch doesn't have the $$ to help all of the people who are requesting his help for missing persons. Something along the lines of $$ spent on the Caylee search drained him financially. Yet someone is spending how much money on KC's defense.:mad:

WESH is reporting that Mr. Nejame gave the money he made from the Anthony's to Kronk as reward for finding Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18487834/detail.html

"After his own investigation, NeJame said he deduced that Kronk was not involved in any type of conspiracy or foul play, so he decided to give him the money he earned while working for the Anthonys."

I'm liking this guy more every day. It speaks volumes to me that an ex-attorney can graciously reward a man for finding his ex-client's missing loved one, but not even so much as a public thank you to the man comes from the family themselves.

Tim Miller disappointed in Casey and broke from Caylee search

Equusearch, the Texas-based organization that assisted in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba, also conducted an extensive search for Caylee Anthony prior to her remains being discovered by Roy Kronk in December. Tim Miller, who heads the group said from the first time he met with Casey Anthony, 22, she showed no signs of remorse whatsoever. Miller said he experienced "anger and disappointment on this." In fact, Miller claims that during the time Casey was out on bond and Caylee was still missing, Casey acted inappropriately. "She had smiles all over her face, ran around like she had just won a cheerleading competition. Very discouraging from the beginning," Miller said.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d17-Tim-Miller-disappointed-in-Casey-and-broke-from-Caylee-search

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishbl
Back