MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes just a transfer can have 1.00 because property can't be "sold" without a monetary amount.

The corp was probably his corp so the transfer was from his corp to him as an individual. idk

But why...if he already owned it outright. I'm pretty sure he had paid for it in cash....that is the only way I can think it sat this long on the market. I don't think Shay was paying the mortgage all this time!

But why...if he already owned it outright. I'm pretty sure he had paid for it in cash....that is the only way I can think it sat this long on the market. I don't think Shay was paying the mortgage all this time!

I don't know.

Perhaps the corporation was dissolving? Perhaps there were other issues that putting it in his name instead of the corp made sense at the time.

Sometimes just a transfer can have 1.00 because property can't be "sold" without a monetary amount.

The corp was probably his corp so the transfer was from his corp to him as an individual. idk

If he had a corporation, why would he transfer the house into his name after being arrested? Wouldn't that open up to loosing it in civil cases then? It was still in his name when he died, so it's not like he transferred it into SJH's name.

If he had a corporation, why would he transfer the house into his name after being arrested? Wouldn't that open up to loosing it in civil cases then? It was still in his name when he died, so it's not like he transferred it into SJH's name.

Yes it would open him up, it would be protected under the corp I would think.

Property will transfer after death by the will if there is one to his beneficiaries.

So I'm clear I don't know why he did it I was just explaining my thoughts on the 1.00 aspect and that it was more than likely transfer from his corp to himself. That might make it easier to transfer the property in the future via selling or estate. idk?

Yes it would open him up, it would be protected under the corp I would think.

Property will transfer after death by the will if there is one to his beneficiaries.

So I'm clear I don't know why he did it I was just explaining my thoughts on the 1.00 aspect and that it was more than likely transfer from his corp to himself. That might make it easier to transfer the property in the future via selling or estate. idk?

That does make sense in a way...Thank you!

He was a boxing manager?... but he said he was a divorce attorney.

That whole thing is crazy, but he keeps trying to keep that story alive, just don't think many are listening at this point!

Maybe he was his parents attorney? Father is remarried....could be his attorney? Also seems Dad has money.

I also think he committed suicide for selfish reasons....he couldn't handle it. I don't believe he knew there may be a payout from the Patriots. I don't think he cared for anyone but himself!

That does make sense in a way...Thank you!

Ok so this is what I'm finding on the web...

1. It's difficult selling a corporation when real property is attached
2. Shareholders have say because of tax repercussions for the corp if any on sale, refinance, gains etc.
3. Beneficiary would get shares if property still owned by corporation and not the real property itself.

These are some reasons one might transfer real property to an individual.

Ok so this is what I'm finding on the web...

1. It's difficult selling a corporation when real property is attached
2. Shareholders have say because of tax repercussions for the corp if any on sale, refinance, gains etc.
3. Beneficiary would get shares if property still owned by corporation and not the real property itself.

These are some reasons one might transfer real property to an individual.

Thanks for your input and research! He didn't even have a will, so sort of doubt he had a corp. Still think something is fishy about that whole thing.

There is something fishy about that house he bought...

Hernandez was a star player for the New England Patriots when he bought the house not far from Gillette Stadium for $1.3 million in November 2012 through a corporation.

Then this...

Town property records show it was sold outright to Hernandez for a dollar in November 2013, several months after he was arrested for the murder of Odin Lloyd.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...-Hernandez-Still-on-the-Market-419990913.html

He joined the Patriots in 2010, signed his big 5 year contract 8/27/12, and arrested 6/26/2013. So he bought the house 11/2012 from a corporation and then records show he bought it outright 'for a dollar' 11/2013 after he was arrested??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Hernandez
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Odin_Lloyd

I am a licensed Realtor so maybe I can explain part of this transaction. AH actually bought the property in 2012 under his LLC. After he was arrested IMO it was in his best interest to dissolve the LLC so he did not have to continue to pay the fees and taxes.

To put the property in his name he needed to transfer title and get a warranty deed. In order to make the transaction legal it must have consideration, which is why he paid a dollar. This is fairly typical in personal or family transfers.
Also from what I read below LLC owners can be held personally liable if he or she intentionally hurts someone so the LLC would not protect him from the civil suit so it would not have been cost effective to keep the LLC open.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/llc-basics-30163.html

Ive seen videos of self recorded hangings on live leak website.

All that's needed is constant pressure on your neck untill you pass out and then gravity takes over and finishes the job.

Laying on your stomach with material wrapped around your neck and attached to an anchor point higher up and as long as your head is several inches off the ground will do it.
All one needs to do is push down untill the air supply is cut off followed by passing out . We have all heard of hanging with shoe laces?.. It's possible

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I agree. He put the soap on the floor to prevent himself from chickening out. So it seems to me that he expected his feet to touch the floor at one point and he was aware that he couldn't achieve the height needed to hang himself without his feet touching the floor.

Aaron Hernandez didn't use his brain when he was living, I really don't care if he was buried without it. I truly hope all the loved ones of his victims receive any monies coming from NFL or suits against the prison.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I'd bet that there were probably tax advantages doing it that way.

May I take a moment to post my own opinion? :cow:

Cranial Trauma Injuries are fairly common in the professional game of football. Their brains take jolts with every tackle or fumble. Maybe this damaged his thinking and shaped his criminal activities to some degree.

There is a saying that you can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy.

AH lived his life on the fringes of illegal activity. I have not researched his history enough to know if the drive by shootings were his first encounter with the law, of which, he obviously held no respect. A few of these Superstars get the big head with all of the money and attention surrounding their glorious careers. Those very few become their own God. AH controlled his own destiny and failed miserably. So very sad for his daughter. And after all of the rumors about his preferences, I only wonder, is she his child?

May I take a moment to post my own opinion? :cow:

Cranial Trauma Injuries are fairly common in the professional game of football. Their brains take jolts with every tackle or fumble. Maybe this damaged his thinking and shaped his criminal activities to some degree.

There is a saying that you can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy.

AH lived his life on the fringes of illegal activity. I have not researched his history enough to know if the drive by shootings were his first encounter with the law, of which, he obviously held no respect. A few of these Superstars get the big head with all of the money and attention surrounding their glorious careers. Those very few become their own God. AH controlled his own destiny and failed miserably. So very sad for his daughter. And after all of the rumors about his preferences, I only wonder, is she his child?

Doubt Shay would allow any test: if that kid isn't his, the gravy train will run right off the tracks forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member