GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Morning everyone, and thanks for the links, CP. :)

Live in the courtroom

Hiya Popsicle!

Morning Geevee :seeya:

Morning:seeya:,

guilty, :jail: , no:fence: for me,:moo:

ETA: I never ever watch football, never heard of him before this case, or OJ before his case.

Oh yeah, much better than TBT Tex, glad to see the'll be starting a bit later than the 8:30 mentioned before, sitting in front of the computer at 7:30 a.m. is a bit hard on the eyes.

P.S. I love football and always have thought of AH as a punk***.

Who did that dog fighter football guy play for, Vick someone?

The Eagles when he came back, I believe. I got stuck with him on my fantasy teams for a couple years.

:seeya: I'm not getting any feed, just bars at WAT and CC. Anyone have live streaming In court?

ATLanta Falcons :blush:

ETA: Michael Vick - was with Falcons, but was picked up by another team after his suspension.

It's gone live, no sound, then back to bars on and off since I got here before 7:30. Don't know when they'll actually get underway.

Mornin peeps!

:coffeews:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 54s55 seconds ago
Lloyd's family is arriving in the courtroom now. Still on test screen, stay tuned. #AaronHernandez

Oh yeah, much better than TBT Tex, glad to see the'll be starting a bit later than the 8:30 mentioned before, sitting in front of the computer at 7:30 a.m. is a bit hard on the eyes.

P.S. I love football and always have thought of AH as a punk***.

Well, it is 7:09 a.m. here......yawn

Yay! A live trial. I am a big football fan. Vick never played well after his stint in prison.

If anybody gets the live stream, please put the link here. I tried to get on WAT, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

:seeya: Harmony! Long time no see. Thanks for the thread and watching with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow