GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shayanna Jenkins
Defendant’s Fiancee | Potential Witness

Shayanna Jenkins, Hernandez’s fiancee, is charged with perjury and has pleaded not guilty. Prosecutors have said she lied dozens of times to a grand jury investigating Lloyd’s killing. Jenkins is listed on the prosecution’s list of potential witnesses, and prosecutors petitioned the court to grant her immunity for the murder trial. The matter was sealed, and the outcome of the request was not clear. Jenkins and Hernandez have a 2-year-old daughter together.

Samantha Lavien ‏@SLavienABC6 · 5m5 minutes ago
Jury will be sworn in before opening statements begin-- we cannot watch that process from the overflow room #aaronhernandez @abc6

Yes. I'm a huge football fan. College and NFL. Love my NFL Sunday Ticket. Hernandez has always been a punk. Hard to imagine signing a $40 million dollar contract, buying a mansion to house your pretty girlfriend and brand new baby....then taking your gun to the club and hanging out with thugs

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 3m3 minutes ago
Judge in #AaronHernandez trial is not tolerating any electronics in courtroom. If one is turned on she will cut the rest of the broadcast
---

Yikes

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 4m4 minutes ago
Opening statements delayed in #AaronHernandez trial. Voir dire has re-started, but we don't know why. @wpri12
----

Holy cow

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 10m10 minutes ago
13 women and 5 men have been seated in the #AaronHernandez trial. They should be sworn in soon. Grab a tea/coffee while we wait.
I rearranged my living-room furniture :lol:

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 7m7 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez confirmed that a replacement juror is needed. No reason given so far.

While we wait: Do you think AH has been overcharged?

In one of the excellent articles the most excellent TexMex posted, the DA has been criticized for overcharging AH with only Murder 1.

kim tunnicliffe ‏@KimWBZ · 7m7 minutes ago
Appears judge has gone back to voir dire in #AaronHernandez trial after 1 juror handed her a note, 2nd late in getting to court. #wbz

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 7m7 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez confirmed that a replacement juror is needed. No reason given so far.

WTH? Now I want to know what happened to this juror. Did they forget? LOL It is kind of a big trial. How do you just not show up? :waitasec:

Yes. I'm a huge football fan. College and NFL. Love my NFL Sunday Ticket. Hernandez has always been a punk. Hard to imagine signing a $40 million dollar contract, buying a mansion to house your pretty girlfriend and brand new baby....then taking your gun to the club and hanging out with thugs

Gang/drug culture

WTH? Now I want to know what happened to this juror. Did they forget? LOL It is kind of a big trial. How do you just not show up? :waitasec:

Maybe Aaron's homeys are picking them off onebyone

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 4m4 minutes ago
Juror that hasn't shown up is still missing. They are going through other candidates now. Stick with WAT for all the latest #AaronHernandez

I am confused about the court "going through other candidates" for the jury. So, don't they have 17 out of the original 18? Where are they digging up the "other candidates"?

Brian Steele ‏@BrianSteeleML · 4m4 minutes ago
10 #AaronHernandez jurors have been excused, but it's not clear why because conversations are taking place out of earshot.
----

10 excused?!? I hope he's talking about the on-going voir dire and not already chosen jurors.

Brian Steele ‏@BrianSteeleML · 4m4 minutes ago
10 #AaronHernandez jurors have been excused, but it's not clear why because conversations are taking place out of earshot.
----

10 excused?!? I hope he's talking about the on-going voir dire and not already chosen jurors.

EXCUSED! Surely not the entire lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member