GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone! Thanks for all the updates so far, I was wondering what was going on.
Looking forward to a trial w/o tweeting. I find it hard to follow all the tweets & then try to figure out what's happening between all the reporters comments.

Hello Everyone! Thanks for all the updates so far, I was wondering what was going on.
Looking forward to a trial w/o tweeting. I find it hard to follow all the tweets & then try to figure out what's happening between all the reporters comments.

Welcome MissHaley,
Glad you are joining us. Too bad we're off to a slow start. But stick around; this should be good once we are finally started.

:welcome6:

They are reporting 6 women and 4 men excused from the Jury? @alexisweed

Alexis Weed ‏@alexiskweed · 12m12 minutes ago
http://Masslive.com reporting 6 women, 4 men excused from #AaronHernandez jury.

Very odd, perhaps they read something or a paper they shouldnt of pertaining to the case.

Don't know if accurate, but saw a tweet that missing juror has flat tires....that's tires plural......hummmmmmm

Travis Andersen ‏@TAGlobe · 3m3 minutes ago
DA Quinn expected to brief reporters during 1 pm break in #AaronHernandez proceedings

From the MassLive article, it doesn't seem any jurors were late, just one who sent a note to the judge that kicked off all the commotion.

From the MassLive article, it doesn't seem any jurors were late, just one who sent a note to the judge that kicked off all the commotion.
Edit: I had a snarky remark here, thought better of it and deleted. We don't know for sure yet what's going on.

Perhaps trial will not start today? We'll have to see what happens at DA Thomas Quinn's news conf, 1 p.m. EST

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
Turns out that Judge Garsh may not be dismissing the ACTUAL jurors but going through "back ups" they had on stand by? #AaronHernandez

WOW! I don't think I've EVER heard that happening before! They've got to go back to jury selection! If I didn't know better, I've have thought Nurmi was there with his delays. I think defense got to the jurors but I'm a suspicious person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP