GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good that cameras are allowed for this hearing. Hope this transparency continues throughout trial

Note that Judge Garsh stands at bench while addressing court and lawyers

Never seen before, is the judge standing?

ETA: Jinx Chelly!

Note that Judge Garsh stands at bench while addressing court and lawyers

I cant watch the live feeds, buffering and sound issues, so wanna thank you, and everyone for keeping me in the loop..

jmo, but w/ judge standing at bench, sounds like this judge has and is showing respect to the jurors?

Good that cameras are allowed for this hearing. Hope this transparency continues throughout trial

We sure can use some transparency to restore our faith in the openness of the court system.

Judge/lawyers taking five minute break, then Judge says jury will be brought in for opening

WHOA! Both openings BEFORE lunch break? Most are about 90 minutes long... :thud: They are gonna have some HUNGER pains. I can see WAT tweeting, if he was there, that it is BURGER TIME!

I'm impressed with this judge so far - she seems to run her courtroom quite differently from a certain judge in Arizona!

Sounds like opens won't be too lengthy, didn't she say both before the lunch break?

I cant watch the live feeds, buffering and sound issues, so wanna thank you, and everyone for keeping me in the loop..

jmo, but w/ judge standing at bench, sounds like this judge has and is showing respect to the jurors?
Jury not currently NOT present. Judge and lawyers are having a discussion in open court. However she will most likely stand when addressing the jury as well. Of course everything is subject to change..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TX_TNvol