GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 2m2 minutes ago
"I asked him a good amount of times to bring me to my car - he kept driving." - #AaronHernandez's babysitter

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 1m1 minute ago
So #AaronHernandez dropped off his male companions, and then said he was taking babysitter to "The Spot"

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez didn't drive all the way back to his house, "H didn't want Shay seeing her in the car." -RK

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 3m3 minutes ago
Witness says #AaronHernandez stopped 1 house away from his own house. "He said he didn't want Shay to see his car."

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr · 2m2 minutes ago
We're now looking at a photo of "The Spot" in Franklin. Fortier identifies it at the apartment she went to with #AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 3m3 minutes ago
Babysitter says #AaronHernandez took her to what has been previously described as his "flop house" - an apartment in Franklin.

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 3m3 minutes ago
After dropping off friend, they drive for half hour, arrive at apartment building in Franklin, MA, she had never been there #AaronHernandez

What a . He tried to kiss her in the bedroom. She said, "No, I'm the nanny"

Good for her, for pushing him away. :thumb:

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 2m2 minutes ago
Fortier: #AaronHernandez was sitting on his bed, she talked to him for 10 min, AH 'tried kissing me,' Fortier says she pushed him off

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 2m2 minutes ago
Babysitter says #AaronHernandez tried kissing her. "I pushed him away, I told him no. I said I'm your nanny...I can't do this."

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 3m3 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez called to her from the bedroom downstairs, and they were alone together for about 10 mins. "He tried kissing me." -RK

I don't think Shay is in court today. Good thing! :gavel:

Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 · 46s47 seconds ago
When #AaronHernandez babysitter watched his daughter 2 nights later she was paid $250 for night - more than her 20 dollar an hour rate

McCauley is done with direct. Michael Fee will now cross-examine Fortier. This could go a number of ways. #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 1m1 minute ago
McCauley done w/direct exam. Michael Fee on cross exam #AaronHernandez

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
“@BfragaHN: Since September 2014, Fortier says she has met w/police, prosecutors more than 4-5 times #AaronHernandez”

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 4m4 minutes ago
The witness calls Prosecutor William McCauley: BILL. Defense jumps. "You're referring to him as Bill (paraphrase)?" Yes. #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 4m4 minutes ago
Fortier: Shayanna raised the non-disclosure form at her first interview #AaronHernandez

Fortier, through looking at old texts, acknowledges that she did agree to sign a confidentiality agreement. #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 3m3 minutes ago
Fortier on cross exam says it wasn't unusual for #AaronHernandez and Shayanna to pay her more than $20/hr base pay

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 5m5 minutes ago
1/2 Fee shows Fortier printout of her phone's text messages; he points out text from April 23, 2013, from Shayanna #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 5m5 minutes ago
2/2 Shayanna was asking her to fill out non-disclosure form. Fortier says she agreed to fill it out #AaronHernandez

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 3m3 minutes ago
RT @BfragaHN: 2/2 Shayanna was asking her to fill out non-disclosure form. Fortier says she agreed to fill it out #AaronHernandez

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 5h 5 hours ago
#AaronHernandez defense reiterates that nobody forced her into the car that night

#AaronHernandez kissed Jennifer and she admits to kissing him back

Jennifer says that after the initial kiss she told #AaronHernandez no

Shayanna texted Jennifer several times. #AaronHernandez

Jennifer said she had a great relationship with Shayanna. #AaronHernandez was nice too but arrangements made though Shay usually

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 4h 4 hours ago
#AaronHernandez records show call from Shayanna’s phone to Wallace at 5:55 PM on June 16, 2013.

#AaronHernandez records show call from Shayanna’s phone to Wallace at 5:55 PM on June 16, 2013.
#AaronHernandez in recess until tomorrow morning. “Hear ye, hear ye”

Kind of a boring day in court and live stream was unreliable.

non-disclosure forms do not trump criminal investigations. Non-disclosure agreements prevent her from speaking to TMZ, but not prevent her from speaking to homicide detectives.

Why doesn't this judge just present the Defense's case for them?

i am folloWing this case but I don't think there is any Way the state is going to prevail ...not because they don't have a case but Sultan really does a very good job of creating doubt and the judge is so biased she does not even try to hide it. Today state really needed to counter a point about Sultan's implication that state Was inappropriately talking to the Witness before court started and the judge refused to let him do it thus leaving the jury to think they had done something Wrong and unduly influenced the Witness.

i am folloWing this case but I don't think there is any Way the state is going to prevail ...not because they don't have a case but Sultan really does a very good job of creating doubt and the judge is so biased she does not even try to hide it. Today state really needed to counter a point about Sultan's implication that state Was inappropriately talking to the Witness before court started and the judge refused to let him do it thus leaving the jury to think they had done something Wrong and unduly influenced the Witness.

I agree. This judge is malicious towards the state. I can only hope that the jury grows to dislike the defendant so much that they will see through the judge;s bias as well. I hope so anyway. :candle:

Caught up last night and then the rest this morning before heading to work.
So we found out that 2 nights before the murder Hernandez was with Odin Lloyd and an unidentified male. Hernandez took Lloyd, the nanny and her girlfriend to his apartment.
Do you think AH killed Lloyd simply because he knew there was another apartment that AH would take other women? Maybe he didn't want it to get back to Shayanna through the Lloyd/Shay's sister connection.

More boring cell phone calls testimony today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member