GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti 21m21 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez Texts shown btwn AH, victim Odin Lloyd 3 dys b4 Lloyd is shot;appear to be discussing joints, getting together @LawrenceCNN

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti 4m4 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez Several calls/texts--at least 15--among AH, Ernest Wallace, Odin LLoyd in hrs b4 Wallace joins AH and LLoyd is picked up

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti 1m1 minute ago
#AaronHernandez The records match text times on Odin Lloyd's phone btwn him and AH in hours b4 LLoyd is picked up at his house, later killed

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti 1m1 minute ago
#AaronHernandez The messages appear to be about getting weed and going out': AH: "I need dat and we could step for a little again"

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ 20s21 seconds ago
#AaronHernandez's nearly simultaneous conversations with victim & alleged accomplice night before murder.

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti 4m4 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez ATT: showing calls made early Sat am, 6-15 after night AH takes babysitter to flophouse. he wakes up and uses Lloyd's phone

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ 8m8 minutes ago
"Somehow tol him (victim Odin Lloyd) bout my other spot" #AaronHernandez text to fiancée after bringing babysitter to Franklin apartment.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 10m10 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez has Shayanna listed as “Boss Lady” on his phone

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ 7m7 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez texted his fiancé the morning he brought their babysitter to his #Franklin apartment & kissed her. "I F%#ked up again..."

Court resuming after recess. Hope things liven up here.

Groan! More reading of phone records data.

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ 3m3 minutes ago
Murder victim Odin Lloyd's family arrived during the morning recess. #HernandezTrial

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ 4m4 minutes ago
FYI-#AaronHernandez used Odin Lloyd's phone (his died) when he texted fiancée he "F'd up" and "somehow tol him (Odin) bout my other spot".

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ 31s31 seconds ago
Also puzzling–#AaronHernandez's fiancée is listed in murder victim Odin Lloyd's contacts as "BossLady".

Caught up last night and then the rest this morning before heading to work.
So we found out that 2 nights before the murder Hernandez was with Odin Lloyd and an unidentified male. Hernandez took Lloyd, the nanny and her girlfriend to his apartment.
Do you think AH killed Lloyd simply because he knew there was another apartment that AH would take other women? Maybe he didn't want it to get back to Shayanna through the Lloyd/Shay's sister connection.

No I think AH killed Lloyd because Lloyed knew about AH's other murder he committed and Lloyd was talking too much.

Caught up last night and then the rest this morning before heading to work.
So we found out that 2 nights before the murder Hernandez was with Odin Lloyd and an unidentified male. Hernandez took Lloyd, the nanny and her girlfriend to his apartment.
Do you think AH killed Lloyd simply because he knew there was another apartment that AH would take other women? Maybe he didn't want it to get back to Shayanna through the Lloyd/Shay's sister connection.

I think it was more than that but the attorneys are not allowed to explain it to the jury. The judge is keeping it out.

I think it was because Odin was seen talking in the club with friends of the two guys that AH had shot previously. And that made AH paranoid that Odin was going to spill the beans about that shooting.

I have what's probably a really dumb question - but I have to ask it anyway? Was his fiance there at the time of the shooting? I saw the video where they all left together. Was she aware of what he had done?

I have what's probably a really dumb question - but I have to ask it anyway? Was his fiance there at the time of the shooting? I saw the video where they all left together. Was she aware of what he had done?

No, she was home with the baby. I don't think she knew what was going to happen. I am not sure when she figured it out. MAYBE when he asked her to dump the evidence?

Thanks! There was some point yesterday when the babysitter was testifying- that showed the fiance getting into the car with the others- late at night. I haven't followed this trial closely as it's been SO tedious watching all the cell phone stuff - I'm not sure if that was the night the crime was committed or another night?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42m42 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez smiles as his attorney tells the witness he won't ask him to go through 100s of pages of records. -RK

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40m40 minutes ago
Phone number guide:
4304 = Wallace
3008 = Lloyd
8969 = Hernandez
0951 = Ortiz
2593 = Shayanna
#AaronHernandez -RK

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 30m30 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez text being shown as AT&T witness is on cross. Verifying dates and times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018