GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I don't think 35 lbs. (her weight estimate today) would fit. I grabbed a still from the video so we can get a better look at the box size and am posting a photo of what just 10 lbs. of marijuana looks like. (The marijuana photo is from a PD bust that has nothing to do with the AH case and is used only as an example http://bit.ly/1IgjEfm.)

Also, I believe when the defense attorney was questioning her today, it was brought up that during her GJ testimony she estimated the box weighed 20-25 lbs. I don't think even 20 lbs. of marijuana would fit in that box but I guess it might be possible though if the marijuana was in what's called "bricks" and highly condensed :dunno:.

I agree with collette that there was probably some weed as well as weapon(s) & ammo.

l6Ni1Sn.png
Xekvnuw.png

Just for reference adding this video link (Aaron Hernandez Trial Day 37 - Part 4) ... at 11:20 mark defense is questioning her about GJ testimony & her weight estimate of the box at that time versus the weight estimate she gave today.
http://new.livestream.com/wildabouttrial/events/2488261/videos/82177388

Yeah, that's not weed in that box. I think AH gathered up everything he thought was illegal/incriminating and put it in the box and then had his fiancée do his dirty work and get rid of it. She won't 'remember' where she ditched the box because she's afraid LE will find which landfill that dumpster is unloaded at and possibly find the box and murder weapon, among whatever else was thrown out.

About the box/bag in the pic, is that something round on the bottom left or just an anomaly from the video grab?

I wish they would have charged her with something on the murder for the box dealings. She might have been more forthcoming.

About the box/bag in the pic, is that something round on the bottom left or just an anomaly from the video grab?
Ahhh ... glad I'm not the only one that noticed that. I don't think it's from the video grab as you can see whatever it is in the video itself. Maybe the angle, lighting, etc. is causing it to look like something roundish at the bottom of the bag. I thought at first maybe some of the baby items she'd put in the bag on top of the box had fallen to the bottom of the bag.

I've been watching the archived trial after work each night. Interesting how she got rid of the long pauses and facial contortions through the weekend.
I wonder if the item at the bottom of the bag isn't the wadded up sweatshirt.
She may have very well put stuff in the box. She went in the basement twice while on the phone with him and the third time with the black bag.

Curious if they tracked her phone the day of the box disposal to possibly find the dumpster.
Funny how she can remember home depot but not a dumpster lol

:doh: Oopsie. That's what I meant. :lol:

Pat's owner Robert Kraft is on the stand now, I missed the beginning, did he have anything salient to say about AH or Odin?

Pat's owner Robert Kraft is on the stand now, I missed the beginning, did he have anything salient to say about AH or Odin?

I just saw a quick snip on CNN just now. I guess there was one interesting thing. AH lied to Kraft about where he was when the murder happened. He told Kraft he was in 'the club' when the murder took place. Which begs the question--how did he know when the murder took place?'

2 hours ago
Patriots owner Bob Kraft has arrived at the Fall River courthouse for the #AaronHernandez trial. #7News

2 hours ago
#BREAKING: Patriots owner Bob Kraft has taken the stand in the #AaronHernandez trial. Live: http://on.wcvb.com/1EwLKFx

1h1 hour ago
Kraft: #AaronHernandez told me he was innocent, that he wasn't involved.

1 hour ago
Kraft: I can't recall if #AaronHernandez said he and Odin Lloyd socialized together.

7News Boston ‏@7News 1h1 hour ago
Defense: #AaronHernandez was first team All-American at University of Florida. Signed with Patriots, had productive rookie season. #7News

46 minutes ago
Bob Kraft when leaving courthouse says: A man died. That's sad. #AaronHernandez #7News

I can't see any tweets describing what CNN said about AH lying to Kraft about where he was during the time of the murder.

Interwsting thing that I saw on the cNN story-- when Kraft walked out of courtroom, AH turned his head entirely and watched him leave and stayed turned around for quite awhile watching him exit. Say goodbye to your old life, Loser.

John Fricke ‏@JohnFricke · 12m12 minutes ago
Kraft: #AaronHernandez said he was "completely innocent," he told me he was at a club at time of murder @LiamWCVB

Jen Miller ‏@jenbmiller · 25m25 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez told @Patriots owner Bob Kraft he had an alibi for time of murder. http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op..._aaron_hernandez_said_he_had_alibi_for_murder …. Follow @OVVenBoss

Bob Kraft: Aaron Hernandez said he had alibi for murder

FALL RIVER -- Making a brief and riveting appearance on the stand at the Aaron Hernandez murder trial, New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft said his former tight end told him he was innocent two days after the shooting and that he had an alibi for the time of the murder.

"I understood an incident transpired and I wanted to know if he was involved," Kraft said in response to questions from the prosecution. “"He said he was not involved. He was innocent."

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op..._aaron_hernandez_said_he_had_alibi_for_murder

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 4m4 minutes ago
NOW ON STAND: Robert Paradis. He's talking about his trip w/ #AaronHernandez to LA. We heard some of this testimony already - but w/o jury.

So...I guess NBC cut from the Hernandez trial to the Indiana governor?! Is it just my feed?

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 6m6 minutes ago  Fall River, MA
4/30/13, day Paradis says #AaronHernandez left LA, is date that Toyota Camry was to be delivered to AH's house

Liam Martin ‏@LiamWCVB · 8m8 minutes ago
Paradis: #AaronHernandez borrowed my phone to make calls to Fla. (state says AH called Oscar Hernandez to arrange purchase of guns). #WCVB

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 11m11 minutes ago
Paradis says #AaronHernandez borrowed his phone while they were in Calif, made calls to Fla (where Oscar Hernandez Jr lives)

Byron Barnett ‏@Byron_Barnett · 4m4 minutes ago
Paradis said #AaronHernandez called Florida April 27. Says trooper, ATF & FBI agent contacted him about call when he returned home.#7news

Liam Martin ‏@LiamWCVB · 3m3 minutes ago
Paradis steps down. Next witness: Darryl Hodge, Lloyd's friend and teammate on Boston Bandits. #WCVB #AaronHernandez

Byron Barnett ‏@Byron_Barnett · 3m3 minutes ago
Prosecution calls Darryl Hodge who became friends with Odin Lloyd at John D. O'Bryant high in Boston.#7News #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 2m2 minutes ago
Hodge met Lloyd in middle school in Boston. McCauley asks him how long did they remain friends.
Hodge: "Till today'

Liam Martin ‏@LiamWCVB · 3m3 minutes ago
Hodge: #AaronHernandez texted Lloyd around 9 p.m. June 16; Lloyd said he might go out with him. #WCVB #HernandezTrial

Byron Barnett ‏@Byron_Barnett · 4m4 minutes ago
Hodge says Lloyd got text around 8:30pm. dropped Hodge off at 9pm. Says Lloyd got another text at 9.#AaronHernandez #7news

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 8m8 minutes ago
6/15/13, Hodge recalls Lloyd driving to football scrimmage in black Chevy Suburban (rented by #AaronHernandez, loaned to OL)

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 7m7 minutes ago
On Sunday 6/16/13, less than 24 hrs before the murder, Odin picked up Hodge from church and they spent the day together. #AaronHernandez -RK

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 2m2 minutes ago
Reminder: Warning, graphic language. #AaronHernandez was listed as 'Dis ' in Lloyd's phone

Byron Barnett ‏@Byron_Barnett · 3m3 minutes ago
Hodge says he learned Lloyd was dead Monday 6/17/13 when he went to family's home. Didn't see #AaronHernandez at Lloyd's home.#7news

Liam Martin ‏@LiamWCVB · 9m9 minutes ago
Prosecution expects to rest Thursday. Defense expects to rest early next week. So we could have a VERDICT next week. #WCVB #AaronHernandez

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 48m48 minutes ago
State to rest on Thurs in #AaronHernandez. Fri only half day,will be argument for judgement of acquittal. Def expects to begin & end Mon.---

BBM

That's what I thought he said, one day for defense - I thought I've read they were going to put on a big OJ-like defense and try to make mincemeat (or confusion) of evidence for the jurors, just a one day defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmpathicWitch