Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing going on. Typical Baez...

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr
#AaronHernandez's attorneys argue that the video of someone spilling his drink at the club - *motive* - has "mysteriously disappeared."

The argument from #AaronHernandez's attorneys is that the video would exonerate their client.

They also argue that police and employees at the Cure club are telling different stories. #AaronHernandez

Baez says investigators should have asked for video from within the night club: "You don't have to be the Keystone cops." #AaronHernandez

Baez just renewed a motion to continue the case. "I can't keep up. I just can't keep up."

Baez just accused prosecutors of keeping the defense team "behind the 8-ball" with a trial looming. He called it "fair gamesmanship."

Baez: "It is by far the most unprepared I have ever been in a courtroom." #AaronHernandez

Baez indicates that there could be at least four appeals in the next two weeks. #AaronHernandez

Locke is not budging on a trial date. "We ought to shoot for Feb. 13." #AaronHernandez

As I remember in the felon anthony case, the Judge had to train baez "on the job" so will this happen again as he so unprepared?!

Baez is behaving as if by being totally unprepared, he is possibly jeopardizing the freedom of his client.

NEWS FLASH Jose, Hernandez isn't going to ever leave prison while he's still breathing, so quit wasting everyone's time and quit playing lawyer games.

There isn't any chance of an acquittal this time, like in the case you lied and lucked your way through a few years ago.

Prosecutors say de Abreu bumped into Hernandez while dancing and caused the athlete to spill some of his drink. That collision angered Hernandez and triggered the killings, they said.

The club may have never had a tape of what happened inside that night, Haggan said, because its recording system had been having problems.

Defense attorneys, who recently toured the club alongside prosecutors, want to perform a more detailed analysis of the club’s surveillance system.

So let me understand this better----Baez wants to prove that the victims, who were shot in cold blood, never spilled AH's drink inside the club? He is upset there is no video to prove that never happened? WTH?

Does it even matter what happened inside the club? Why is Baez so focused on the motive, which does not even legally matter?

Prosecutors say de Abreu bumped into Hernandez while dancing and caused the athlete to spill some of his drink. That collision angered Hernandez and triggered the killings, they said.

The club may have never had a tape of what happened inside that night, Haggan said, because its recording system had been having problems.

Defense attorneys, who recently toured the club alongside prosecutors, want to perform a more detailed analysis of the club’s surveillance system.

So let me understand this better----Baez wants to prove that the victims, who were shot in cold blood, never spilled AH's drink inside the club? He is upset there is no video to prove that never happened? WTH?

Does it even matter what happened inside the club? Why is Baez so focused on the motive, which does not even legally matter?
Am I the only one who is cynical about the club's security video problem? I admit I'm one of the most cynical people alive but I know that money talks and when it comes from a well known Patriots football player who likes to party in your club, you might be easily convinced to disable or damage the security system. JMO.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

So, trial starts tomorrow!!

Is this going to be a twitter type trial, or will this be live - if so - anyone have a link? Will WildAboutTrial have it??

TIA! :seeya: tomorrow!

So, trial starts tomorrow!!

Is this going to be a twitter type trial, or will this be live - if so - anyone have a link? Will WildAboutTrial have it??

TIA! :seeya: tomorrow!

I really want to watch the trial, and I will, but the thought of watching Baez again makes me want to :puke: ...

The first trial was streamed via WAT and Court Chatter -- I watched it mostly on WAT and CC -- here is their Hernandez archive on CC: http://www.courtchatter.com/aaron-hernandez-trial-archive
My old CC link was no longer good.

Here is WAT: http://www.wildabouttrial.com/trials/

It's on EST, so I guess it out to start around 9:00-ish with jury selection. I would think that neither channel would stream jury selection, but who knoze?

ETA:
Here is the portal for Court Chatter:
http://www.courtchatter.com/news

And their news on the trial:
[url]http://www.courtchatter.com/single-post/2017/02/03/Hernandez-defense-lawyers-plead-for-extra-time-to-prepare-for-trial

[/URL]

I really want to watch the trial, and I will, but the thought of watching Baez again makes me want to :puke: ...
LOL, you too? I want to as well but I cringe every time I think about watching or hearing Baez name.

LOL, you too? I want to as well but I cringe every time I think about watching or hearing Baez name.

Ugh, right?

He is already trying to make it some big conspiracy theory. Like the club video footage was lost, just so no one would see the spilled drink or something?

Baez is trying to draw everything out, sand bag all of the evidence, throw out all of the witness testimony, impugn all of the LE investigators, etc etc.

I never thought that I would have the unpleasant experiance of looking at that Baez puss again.
In the above post I see mention of viewing the trial. What ever happened to about it being televised? I used to love that court chanel on t.v.
Is the only way now on the computer such as the above wildabouttrial etc?
Ohhhh and I wonder if Aaron watched the superbowl??

I never thought that I would have the unpleasant experiance of looking at that Baez puss again.
In the above post I see mention of viewing the trial. What ever happened to about it being televised? I used to love that court chanel on t.v.

Nowadays we are lucky if it is live streamed, if not, it's trial by tweets. Wish they would bring back Court TV!

Yep, get ready for the theatrics. Baez is already moaning & groaning about the lack of time to prepare, along with other things. Glad to see this judge holding to his start date. Get ready for his opening and blaming it on someone else...my bet is on Bradley.

I have been looking forward to this trial, but watching Baez...urghh.

It's crazy how the New England Patriots won 2- 3 superbowl championships since McDummy got arrested. Lol

This guy was a good young player and would probably have 30 million in his bank account by now.

Geez. How do you mess that up?

Ugh, right?

He is already trying to make it some big conspiracy theory. Like the club video footage was lost, just so no one would see the spilled drink or something?

Baez is trying to draw everything out, sand bag all of the evidence, throw out all of the witness testimony, impugn all of the LE investigators, etc etc.

I wonder if he thinks he also compelled Jack Frost to swoop down to delay the start of the trial -- wouldn't surprise me if he thinks so. Ick.

Well at least we can control the volume on his this&that's in the trial. And keep some Pepto handy...

He could have had a couple of rings like his Patriot teammates just received/earned... And he, with all his money (at one time) could never have bought one. The only rings he has now are the metal ones that they put around his wrists. What a lousy trade. :D

It's crazy how the New England Patriots won 2- 3 superbowl championships since McDummy got arrested. Lol

This guy was a good young player and would probably have 30 million in his bank account by now.

Geez. How do you mess that up?

Yes, he was said to have the potential to be the very best -- he apparently had a lot of skills, etc. A shame he tight-ended himself.

He grew up with some pretty wild guys who got into petty-type trouble when they were in HS. I guess that part of him reared its head & took over. The real Hernandez. A pity all the way around. But nobody made him do it...

Why doesn't he take a freakin' plea and just sit down & shut up? I'm sure Baez tells him he can fix it. Two conceited peas in a pod. But when it's over (if he behaves himself) Baez will go home & have a drink...

Is felon AH 'hired' JB, where is he getting the money??? Did he not lose his house for lack of payment and has a child to support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member