MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the felon get to sit in court room the entire time the jury is deliberating?

And...everytime I read the felon gives his attorney a kiss on the cheek, I think if the Mafia's Kiss of Death....that tells my age!

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe

30 mins ago
another court staffer enters, shares laugh with clerk/court officer #AaronHernandez

6 mins ago
the assistant clerk returns #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
clerk & second court officer reenter #AaronHernandez

Does the felon get to sit in court room the entire time the jury is deliberating?

And...everytime I read the felon gives his attorney a kiss on the cheek, I think if the Mafia's Kiss of Death....that tells my age!

Wait, are you saying AH is kissing Baez on his chipmunk cheek????
I am going to hurl.

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe

18 mins ago
court officer is talking on a landline #AaronHernandez

11 mins ago
jurors are in their 22nd hour of deliberations #AaronHernandez

8 mins ago
court officer takes call on landline passes phone to second officer who says "OK" before hanging up #AaronHernandez

8 mins ago
that 2nd court officer exits courtroom #AaronHernandez

4 mins ago
first court officer remains in 906, now on a second landline #AaronHernandez

3 min ago
first court officer also exits 906 heads upstairs then immediately comes back down #AaronHernandez

3 mins ago
court officer yawns as he gets back on the landline #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
court officer remains on the landline, clerk still at his computer #AaronHernandez

scorpio said:
It means I DEFINITELY have time for the treadmill today. :gaah:

rabbit2-smiley.gif

The Farm said:
Wait, are you saying AH is kissing Baez on his chipmunk cheek????
I am going to hurl.

:laughcry:
No, no, he's kissing Kenney-Baden!!

momoftwocrazies said:
Think the jury will hang?

Nope!

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe

11 mins ago
a vent, or something, is buzzing in 906 #AaronHernandez

10 mins ago
court officer hands clerk a bottled water, then exits #AaronHernandez

9 mins ago
the buzzing has stopped in 906. #AaronHernandez

6 mins ago
clerk exits; 906 has no clerks/court officers in the room right now #AaronHernandez

5 mins ago
clerk reenters, exits again #AaronHernandez

3 mins ago
court officer reenters gets on landline #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
court officer laughing heartily on landline clerk also reenters #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
court officer gets on second landline #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe

6 mins ago
third court staffer enters with paperwork #AaronHernandez

5 mins ago
clerk & third staffer exit, with the paperwork. A driver lays on the horn outside; we hear it thru the open window #AaronHernandez

4 mins ago
court reporter back in; court officer again laughs on the landline #AaronHernandez

4 mins ago
court reporter says she's headed to "the vault on 13M" .... unclear why #AaronHernandez

3 mins ago
assistant clerk reenters #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
clerk & court staffer reenter w/paperwork & head into judge's chambers #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe

3 mins ago
def atty JW Carney Jr. enters & greets asst clerk #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
Court officer to Carney: "Oh, hey!" Carney: "how you doing, bud?" #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
Carney's former clients include Whitey Bulger and Owen Labrie #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
clerk to Carney: "how are you, sir?" Carney: "I'm doing great." #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
Carney reminiscing about college days at Holy Cross #AaronHernandez

The judge and defense attorney (Sullivan?) Little argument is giving me a good laugh. 😂😊

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
43 mins ago
Carney enters Locke's chambers #AaronHernandez

39 mins ago
court officer back in #AaronHernandez

17 mins ago
court officer hangs up the landline #AaronHernandez

15 mins ago
clerk puts paperwork in filing cabinet #AaronHernandez

10 mins ago
clerk looking over paperwork in front of Locke's bench #AaronHernandez

10 mins ago
2nd court officer enters #AaronHernandez
8 mins ago
clerk looking at computer monitor #AaronHernandez

8 mins ago
lunch til 2 pm #AaronHernandez

7 mins ago
jury, remember, has the option of working thru lunch. #AaronHernandez

6 mins ago
but if jury reaches verdict during lunch it won't come down til we reconvene at 2 pm #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
15 mins ago
Ernest Wallace atty David Meier spotted on second floor, talking w/colleagues on bench near courthouse cafe #AaronHernandez

well today was what I thought for verdict...then was optimistic about yesterday after question...now just wondering...I feel that the forewoman is no doubt carefully leading them thru the process...and lots of paperwork...but am concerned about hung the longer this goes...need a question or something here.

well today was what I thought for verdict...then was optimistic about yesterday after question...now just wondering...I feel that the forewoman is no doubt carefully leading them thru the process...and lots of paperwork...but am concerned about hung the longer this goes...need a question or something here.

I wonder if maybe the forewoman that was chosen has ended up being a good thing for the defense.

Laurel J. Sweet‏ @Laurel_Sweet
TRIAL TRIVIA: #AaronHernandez was arrested in June 2013 at the height of the #Bulger trial in Boston's federal court.

Laurel J. Sweet‏ @Laurel_Sweet
#AaronHernandez has now been imprisoned (2013-17) for longer than he played for the @Patriots (2010-12).

Ok, I'm back from Dr., now time for verdict!

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
6 mins ago
Anderson in, looks like we're about to get a hearing before Locke on a separate case #AaronHernandez

4 mins ago
court officer gives lawyer a playful hug from behind, then opens a couple windows in courtroom #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
court reporter is in #AaronHernandez

I wonder if maybe the forewoman that was chosen has ended up being a good thing for the defense.

would that not be interesting. I am sure judge locke looked carefully at backgrounds of these people ....kinds of jobs etc. to get the best person to lead this...not everyone should or could be that person..as I recall she is in her mid 30's and has a professional career of some sort hopefully with some experience in mediation and sorting thru complex directions. At this point I do think there must be some counts that all are not agreeing on and discussion is taking time. Just a guess and feeling but I think they will do all possible not to hang but at times that is the only answer. Those questions show careful consideration of every word in the instructions which could be an advantage for the defense...at least from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper