MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if maybe the forewoman that was chosen has ended up being a good thing for the defense.

Naahhh.... I don't think so!

Ok, I'm back from Dr., now time for verdict!

Quite right! I did predict they would have a nice lunch, and then say "We have a Verdict!!"

would that not be interesting. I am sure judge locke looked carefully at backgrounds of these people ....kinds of jobs etc. to get the best person to lead this...not everyone should or could be that person..as I recall she is in her mid 30's and has a professional career of some sort hopefully with some experience in mediation and sorting thru complex directions. At this point I do think there must be some counts that all are not agreeing on and discussion is taking time. Just a guess and feeling but I think they will do all possible not to hang but at times that is the only answer. Those questions show careful consideration of every word in the instructions which could be an advantage for the defense...at least from my perspective.

So, what happens if they are hung on just ONE count - and the rest guilty or not guilty - would they have to re-try him again on ALL counts?? Anyone know? TIA!

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
6 mins ago
Locke on bench for status hearing in Dwayne Moore's motion for re-trial #AaronHernandez

4 mins ago
Moore was convicted in Mattapan quadruple murder, currently serving a life term #AaronHernandez

3 mins ago
Moore's lawyer wants him returned to MA -- he's evidently serving his sentence outside the Commonwealth. #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
Moore's lawyer says DOC sent him to solitary confinement in Nevada #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
Moore's lawyer Chauncey Wood says Moore's been in solitary for over three years #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
Wood: he should be brought back to MA so we can talk to him. #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
Wood: single SJC justice denied motion to bring Moore back to MA #AaronHernandez

come on jurors!! :gathering: :gathering: :judge:

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
6 mins ago
Wood: we assumed Moore would be brought back to MA once we filed new trial motion #AaronHernandez

3 mins ago
Wood: every prisoner in Moore's unit in Nev locked in 23 hrs per day #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
Wood: COs in Moore's unit in Nev hand u cordless phone when u need to make a call. #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
Wood: Moore initially given choice in Nev to bunk w/another inmate or be held in solitary #AaronHernandez

Naahhh.... I don't think so!

Quite right! I did predict they would have a nice lunch, and then say "We have a Verdict!!"

So, what happens if they are hung on just ONE count - and the rest guilty or not guilty - would they have to re-try him again on ALL counts?? Anyone know? TIA!

First, I really don't think this jury would let just one charge hang, but if that did happen, I'm not sure if that washes the whole verdict... don't think so. It is always up to the CW if they would proceed with a re-trial.

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
4 mins ago
Wood: every prisoner in Moore's Nev. unit will soon be moved to double bunk system #AaronHernandez

4 mins ago
Wood: it's in the high desert, they're shackled when they leave their cells #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
Locke jokes that they can put Wood on United to fly out to Nev to speak w/Moore #AaronHernandez

:laughcry: on putting Wood on a United flight!!

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
4 mins ago
Locke says DOC has a right to be heard on request to bring Moore back to MA #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
Wood: wants hearing on bringing Moore back w/DOC present to "give u an explanation on why they did this horrible thing"

1 min ago
clarification: recent tweets on quadruple murder case deal w/defendant named Dwayne Moore NOT #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
5 mins ago
I used the #AaronHernandez hashtag on these tweets 2 give everyone a flavor of what's happening in Locke's session while AH jury deliberates

3 mins ago
Dwayne Moore was convicted of Sept. 2010 quadruple murder; one of the victims was 2-yr-old child. #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
Anderson: DOC does want to be heard ob request to bring Moore back to MA. #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
the next Moore hearing will be 4/26 in Norfolk Superior in Dedham, where Locke will be sitting. He returns 2 Suffolk in the fall. #Hernandez

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
9 mins ago
Anderson: the CW certainly opposes the motion for new trial [for Moore] #AaronHernandez

7 mins ago
Anderson: def seeking info on any gang links to Kimani Washington [he pleaded out, testified against Moore] #AaronHernandez

4 mins ago
Locke to Wood: "if u want to go to Nevada, hand-walk in a motion for funds" #AaronHernandez

3 mins ago
the Moore hearing is over. #AaronHernandez

3 mins ago
and the #AaronHernandez jury is still deliberating

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
4 mins ago
Locke says DOC has a right to be heard on request to bring Moore back to MA #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
Wood: wants hearing on bringing Moore back w/DOC present to "give u an explanation on why they did this horrible thing"

1 min ago
clarification: recent tweets on quadruple murder case deal w/defendant named Dwayne Moore NOT #AaronHernandez

BBM

Yeah sure, would love to hear his 'explanation' for shooting a 2 yr old to death. That ought to be good. :no:

I don't think the jury is stuck. I might be wrong, but I think they are doing their due diligence and going through all 8 counts, page by page. JMO

not much tweeting going on...

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
18 mins ago
court reporter exits #AaronHernandez
3 mins ago
court reporter returns #AaronHernandez

so what do you all think - will the jurors come back tomorrow, or do you think they're just waiting for the end of the day to say "We have a verdict" ?

Well..... I certainly did not expect it to take this long for a verdict. Sighhhh....

not much tweeting going on...

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
18 mins ago
court reporter exits #AaronHernandez
3 mins ago
court reporter returns #AaronHernandez

so what do you all think - will the jurors come back tomorrow, or do you think they're just waiting for the end of the day to say "We have a verdict" ?

I'm thinking tomorrow is the day! (Of course, I thought yesterday was the day. AND today.) :blushing:

Hey Spellz! :wave:

Yea, I didn't think they'd be this long either.... :waiting:

I'm debating whether to stay on here until 11pm.... would like to get to bed at my usually time - 10:30pm! :D

This jury doesn't like to stay past 4:00, so if it is getting past 3:00, I'd probably say not today.

They are not allowed to leave the court for lunch breaks once deliberations have begun. Which I think is a good rule. Too many chances for something to go sideways and end up in mistrial.
Times have changed at the courthouse lol! I agree it is a good thing as well...(though I kind of miss taking a fun Friday lunch break every now and then...not that I know of any jobs in that area that employees do such a thing...wishful thinking...😉)

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Does the felon get to sit in court room the entire time the jury is deliberating?

And...everytime I read the felon gives his attorney a kiss on the cheek, I think if the Mafia's Kiss of Death....that tells my age!
Maybe AH has "other" associates doing work for him too lol

I am telling you...the jury is going to hold out until tomorrow...LONG WEEKEND...don't know religion demographics but I am sure many get Friday as a floating holiday regardless, (the State does) and then Marathon Monday...why not get one extra paid day? They can give the verdict first thing tomorrow and be done...

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
14 mins ago
courtroom again devoid of clerks/court officers #AaronHernandez

12 mins ago
clerk reenters court reporter is still in as well #AaronHernandez

3 mins ago
Sullivan is in #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
Kenney Baden & Medina are in #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
Sullivan has a fresh bottle of Pellegrino water #AaronHernandez

I'm guessing the jurors will be excused for another day.... SO! I'm :offtobed: NOW! See you all here tomorrow! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps