MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I was going to ask LyndyLoo to continue with these "boring" tweets!!

NOW I'm sticking around - sleep can wait.... LOL!

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe
Locke spotted in robe not on bench yet prosecutors are back in #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe 7 mins ago
victims' families have reentered #AaronHernandez

4 mins ago
DA Conley spoke Jake Wark enters #AaronHernandez

2 mins ago
clerk takes two legal volumes off the shelf behind Locke's bench brings them into chambers #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
a third legal volume is brought into chambers #AaronHernandez

:waiting:

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe 3 mins ago
victim witness advocate enters #AaronHernandez

1 min ago
defense team enters #AaronHernandez

37 secs ago
#AaronHernandez enters Locke on bench

Travis Andersen @TAGlobe 2 mins ago
Locke: p.53 instructions we aren't sure if defendant can be found guilty if defendant indirectly harmed/threatened Bradley w/Fla shooting

Locke: see nothing in case law re: indirect interference in witness intimidation #AaronHernandez

Jury coming down #AaronHernandez

will instruct jurors tomorrow

Locke: question is we aren't sure if def can be found guilty if he indirectly threatened/caused injury to AB re: witness intimidation

Locke: it is a very insightful question by all of u, will consider it & answer in the am #AaronHernandez

jury dismissed #AaronHernandez

Locke: to attys, think about correct response over course of the evening #AaronHernandez

recess til tomorrow morning #AaronHernandez

so :eek:fftobed: I go! See you all tomorrow! :wave:

Locke: question is we aren't sure if def can be found guilty if he indirectly threatened/caused injury to AB re: witness intimidation

Locke: it is a very insightful question by all of u, will consider it & answer in the am #AaronHernandez

jury dismissed #AaronHernandez

Locke: to attys, think about correct response over course of the evening #AaronHernandez

recess til tomorrow morning #AaronHernandez

so :eek:fftobed: I go! See you all tomorrow! :wave:

So by 'found guilty', are they referring to the witness intimidation charge only?

That's what it sounded like to me.

Good. Sounds like they're on the last charge---which means they're almost done. Whoever predicted a verdict on Tuesday, wins the prize.

Laurel J. Sweet‏ @Laurel_Sweet
Jurors not sure if they can convict #AaronHernandez if he only INDIRECTLY willfully threatened or caused physical harm to Bradley.

Remember, Bradley told jurors from the witness stand he didn't know why #AaronHernandez shot him. Prosecutors tied it to the murders.

#AaronHernandez, not looking happy, embroiled in discussion with attorneys Jose Baez and George Leontire.

So by 'found guilty', are they referring to the witness intimidation charge only?

I get the impression that the jury is wondering if they can find AH guilty of that charge IF the intimidation wasn't successful ??? As it turned out.. AB wasn't intimidated .. initially wanting to do his revenge on his own. Realized eventually by cooperating with Police and investigation he could avoid being charged as an accomplice in the Boston shooting by being the driver of the car of AH for that shooting.

IF AB had of been killed by AHA.. it would likely be a moot point. AB was a huge resource in re-igniting the Boston Drive By killing .. finding the hidden car, connecting AH with all sorts of other's who aided and abetted for AH hiding the evidence, killing OL and attempt on AB ( eye witness to what he did) never mind the circle of family and friends of AH. The Singletons, in particular in cleaning, hiding 4-runner in their garage.

We'll see in the morning how Judge Locke will answer their question.

Good. Sounds like they're on the last charge---which means they're almost done. Whoever predicted a verdict on Tuesday, wins the prize.

Yeah, it does sound like they are on the last charge. Niner may be the winner!

Strangest way of asking questions I have ever heard in a trial

[video=twitter;851527676884013056]https://twitter.com/courtchatter/status/851527676884013056[/video]

I get the impression that the jury is wondering if they can find AH guilty of that charge IF the intimidation wasn't successful ??? As it turned out.. AB wasn't intimidated .. initially wanting to do his revenge on his own. Realized eventually by cooperating with Police and investigation he could avoid being charged as an accomplice in the Boston shooting by being the driver of the car of AH for that shooting.

IF AB had of been killed by AHA.. it would likely be a moot point. AB was a huge resource in re-igniting the Boston Drive By killing .. finding the hidden car, connecting AH with all sorts of other's who aided and abetted for AH hiding the evidence, killing OL and attempt on AB ( eye witness to what he did) never mind the circle of family and friends of AH. The Singletons, in particular in cleaning, hiding 4-runner in their garage.

We'll see in the morning how Judge Locke will answer their question.

Wow---this is getting complicated. Good point regarding can they find him guilty of intimidation if he wasn't intimidated. My first thought is yes, they could, because AH attempted to intimidate him, even if he wasn't successful. On the other hand, he wasn't really trying to intimidate him, he was trying to kill him. No wonder the judge has to think about this overnight.

Christina Hager‏ @HagerWBZ
#AaronHernandez jury question has to do w/ "direct" versus "indirect conduct" w/regard to witness intimidation #wbz

@oWestyo The word "indirectly" is underlined...so that seems to be what they're focused on.

[video=twitter;851536383541878784]https://twitter.com/courtchatter/status/851536383541878784[/video]

#AaronHernandez jury question has to do w/ "direct" versus "indirect conduct" w/regard to witness intimidation #wbz

@oWestyo The word "indirectly" is underlined...so that seems to be what they're focused on.

Didn't the other question have a word underlined also?

Didn't the other question have a word underlined also?

Yes. The underlined word was 'specific' (referring to evidence). I think this jury is just being thorough in trying to decipher the jury instructions, which can be confusing. Many juries have problems understanding them and I sometimes find the answers given to jury questions can be even more confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV