GUILTY MA - Abigail Hanna for kidnap, assault of 2yo girl, Hamilton, 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:( What on earth.

We never seem to stop asking why, even as we know we will never get a sufficient answer because there is none. I didn't want to thank your post tealgrove, but I do appreciate the info. KWIM?

Sources say police are questioning a 21-year-old woman who previously worked for the family as a babysitter. Sources say the family trusted the babysitter at one point but recently fired her.

Sources said the woman is cooperating with police and is answering questions...

State Police spokesman David Procoppio said police are treating several scenes as active crime scenes while they investigate.

In the afternoon, police executed a search warrant at the toddler's home.
http://www.whdh.com/story/30567505/state-police-searching-for-missing-2-year-old-from-hamilton

little dependant children just soooo get the short end sometimes :( makes me want to never let mine out of my sight.

Just talked to someone I know on the Hamilton Fire Dept. and they're almost certain the babysitter did it. I'm anxious to know her name, there's a chance she could have gone to high school with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully the aim was to hurt the parents more than the child, then. Explains why her head was shaved.

Sorry, off topic, but why have ads started appearing today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How can a person even think of hurting a kid by cigarette burns? If it really is the baby-sitter, I wonder how she even landed in that job when he/she couldn't even show a shred of humanity or compassion towards a child.

I feel really grieved for the kid. I'm glad she was found alive. But the angel now has a trauma so early in life.

How did the person take child from the house? Maybe the baby sitter had the key or something.

Such an odd story. Seems so weird she'd be seen at 3am and then missing at 6am. Did a parent get up at 3 to pee and see her in her bed? Or were they up until 3.....and then, what, woke up for the day at 6? And if the 3AM sighting was just by chance after a parent got up to pee....what are the odds she was snatched after that? Not placing blame on the parents, just questioning this weird timeline. This poor girl......sounds like she was put through so much! :( Why???

Such an odd story. Seems so weird she'd be seen at 3am and then missing at 6am. Did a parent get up at 3 to pee and see her in her bed? Or were they up until 3.....and then, what, woke up for the day at 6? And if the 3AM sighting was just by chance after a parent got up to pee....what are the odds she was snatched after that? Not placing blame on the parents, just questioning this weird timeline. This poor girl......sounds like she was put through so much! :( Why???

This same question was nagging my mind. What a weird timeline is this? I really wonder how the perpetrator came inside the house on the perfect slot to get undetected.

But then I compared it with how I sleep. I usually get up once in 3-4 hours to use the restroom. So they might check up the child on their way.. The parent would have used the restroom at 3am and then again at 6am. So perpetrator would have sneaked in after 3... If the kidnapping had occurred before that 3am, the parent would have found it at 3am. I really don't think it matters and I don't found it odd because I wake up too much when I sleep especially in this winter time.

Missing 2-year-old found naked with head injury, couple says
112015missingcs04.jpg

A couple told the Herald they were driving to work this morning when they found a missing 2-year-old girl from Hamilton sitting naked on the side of the road with a head injury.

"Her color was good. She was just sitting by the side of the road shivering," said Marge Crosby.

Tom and Marge Crosby said the toddler had her head shaved and was suffering from a "big contusion" or bruise mark on her head the size of a softball.

The couple said they put the child in the back seat of their car and called police who swarmed the area in minutes.
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo..._year_old_found_naked_with_head_injury_couple

So it was the babysitter.

[video=twitter;668029333886365696]https://twitter.com/wbznewsradio/status/668029333886365696[/video]

http://www.wcvb.com/news/police-searching-for-missing-3yearold-girl/36565700
"Abigail Hanna, 21, of Topsfield has been arrested and charged with the kidnapping and abduction of 2-year-old Lyndon Albers.
Hanna was also charged with assault and battery on a child and breaking and entering."

I'm going to guess the baby sitter showed up in the wee hours, high on something, possibly threatening the parents. The uneasy parents kept waking up to check on the baby after that. I'm guessing possibly that's why there are two different last seen times: 3am and 4:15am. But why wouldn't they call the police if they felt threatened? We may never know exactly what happened.

Very close to home. So far just the babysitter....she apparently dropped out of Gordon college, a Christian college. <modsnip>. Just fired from babysitting. My Children wake in the middle of night and I put back to bed. These poor parents. This poor little girl.

Let us not forget to keep Lyndon's four year old sibling in our hearts as well. This kid has experienced a different trauma than Lyndon, but a huge life event as well.

Holding them in the light.

It begs the question of why she was fired as the babysitter in the first place. Perhaps some signs of abuse against the children? What a horrible thing to have happen. Poor little Lyndon. It's bad enough that it happened at all but for the perp to be a person that Lyndon would have trusted is horrible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leenaa
Back