MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started thinking she never made it out of the house. Sure her house may have already been searched, but really LE would need warrants for that maybe. LE noted that State Police and others on the way to her company/ home in DC now to work alongside their Police Dept. Lots of background going on with this couple. It's just that I'd think she would not leave the small boys unless she knew they were def safe with their father and whoever's mother is the one at the home. They will really want to know who messaged/ called her to come back on the first as work emergency, not the 3rd as planned. They know what they're doing and FBI prob involved due to previous artwork crime, eyes on them and her movements as well. DEF also I believe ring cams' etc would of caught car on that street at that time. Just because they are saying nothing avail means, nothing available. Keeping it close for good reasons and it's early on. Something is making them focus hard on the area there, we just don't know what it is at this time. Someone saw something susp. most likely or last ping of phone. HOPE she is found safe for those boys and her family's sake.

IMO, there has to be surveillance from cameras in her neighborhood showing if a car came in around that time frame that didn't belong to a neighbor. There wouldn't be many cars driving in AND right hack out of the neighborhood at 4 am. The fact they're searching woods so close to home tells me they did not find a car entering and exiting the neighborhood at that time.

It seems to me that neighborhood surveillance video caught a vehicle leaving her residence and a camera at Stop and Shop caught their car on surveillance heading to the wooded area. This is all speculation on my part because they are searching extensively only a half mile from her home.

Also, New Year's can be an emotionally charged holiday where people look back at the past year and take stock of their lives. Maybe she looked back at some things that happened in the last year and decided she didn't want to move forward into another year with those shenanigans in her life. Again, pure speculation on my part.

I don't think she ever would have willingly left her boys.

Boston 25 reported that Ana's MIL was home and her MIL saw her leave. I normally would jump immediately to the idea that something happened in the house but then this whole defense/deflection would fall on the shoulders of a MIL. Could/would she keep it up?

A less likely but plausible alternative- what if someone lured her out of the house with a "work emergency?" Was there a work bf, ex, jealous coworker?

If it's true that the MIL saw her physically leave the house there's such a short period of time that something could have happened if no ride share / taxi / uber confirmed (a friend maybe?), no plane, no luggage found yet.

LE must know the exact time her communications stopped. I think if that's 1am v. 5am that will tell them what they need to know.

Did I miss something? Did LE search inside the Cohasset residence? Did they seize devices, etc? I don’t recall reading anything about a search warrant although, unfortunately, these strange circumstances suggest we are likely moving in that direction.

Boston 25 reported that Ana's MIL was home and her MIL saw her leave. I normally would jump immediately to the idea that something happened in the house but then this whole defense/deflection would fall on the shoulders of a MIL. Could/would she keep it up?

A less likely but plausible alternative- what if someone lured her out of the house with a "work emergency?" Was there a work bf, ex, jealous coworker?

If it's true that the MIL saw her physically leave the house there's such a short period of time that something could have happened if no ride share / taxi / uber confirmed (a friend maybe?), no plane, no luggage found yet.

LE must know the exact time her communications stopped. I think if that's 1am v. 5am that will tell them what they need to know.

Maybe they have pinpointed when and where her phone stopped signaling and thus the search nearby the home.

In the pressor, LE confirmed a family member saw her leave. Have they stated it was MIL? IMO, maybe lack of specificity because it was one of the children who saw her leave?

In the pressor, LE confirmed a family member saw her leave. Have they stated it was MIL? IMO, maybe lack of specificity because it was one of the children who saw her leave?
Boston 25 reported yesterday that it was Ana's husband's mother. Whether they got that right, I don't know:

From link above:

Bob Ward Boston 25

I am in Cohasset for a truly strange mystery: the disappearance of Ana Walshe.
The 39 year old mother of three has disappeared under some very odd circumstances.
Ana lives in a home with her husband, his mother, and their 3 young children on Chief Justice Cushing Highway in Cohasset.
She also owns a townhouse in Washington, DC where she is a real estate professional.
Ana Walshe has been missing since Sunday, January 1st.

That sounds to me like MIL lives with them.

ETA: Oops I clicked on link without reading @hibachai already said it!.

Well if it's true the MIL saw her leave around 4 AM with bags and that she had mentioned getting a rideshare to the airport, it is possible that's what happened and it was a "private" ride where the driver goes dark to give a ride unofficially and that person did something to her. It would still be odd that she wasn't reported missing until Wed. and that she had a "work emergency" on New Year's Day that her company has not publicly confirmed yet, but it is a possibility. And maybe if the driver did something nefarious it happened shortly after picking her up and her phone stopped pinging nearby her home, which is why they are searching so close by.

Another theory I have is that Ana was not honest to her family about why she was leaving on Sunday and that reason led to trouble for her.

Well if it's true the MIL saw her leave around 4 AM with bags and that she had mentioned getting a rideshare to the airport, it is possible that's what happened and it was a "private" ride where the driver goes dark to give a ride unofficially and that person did something to her. It would still be odd that she wasn't reported missing until Wed. and that she had a "work emergency" on New Year's Day that her company has not publicly confirmed yet, but it is a possibility. And maybe if the driver did something nefarious it happened shortly after picking her up and her phone stopped pinging nearby her home, which is why they are searching so close by.

Another theory I have is that Ana was not honest to her family about why she was leaving on Sunday and that reason led to trouble for her.
And another more hopeful theory is "gone girl"--while he was sleeping.....adding her Serbia December visit....who does that alone?
and the possible cover story to MIL rideshare........imo

IMO, there has to be surveillance from cameras in her neighborhood showing if a car came in around that time frame that didn't belong to a neighbor. There wouldn't be many cars driving in AND right hack out of the neighborhood at 4 am. The fact they're searching woods so close to home tells me they did not find a car entering and exiting the neighborhood at that time.

It seems to me that neighborhood surveillance video caught a vehicle leaving her residence and a camera at Stop and Shop caught their car on surveillance heading to the wooded area. This is all speculation on my part because they are searching extensively only a half mile from her home.

Also, New Year's can be an emotionally charged holiday where people look back at the past year and take stock of their lives. Maybe she looked back at some things that happened in the last year and decided she didn't want to move forward into another year with those shenanigans in her life. Again, pure speculation on my part.

I don't think she ever would have willingly left her boys.
I suspect LE has enough background by now from friends etc to know what is the probable scenario. Since the k9’s are back for the third time I think they are kind of playing a leading role as to where the searches are occurring too. Along with as everybody says - what cameras saw and did not see, when her phone was turned off etc. I suspect that phone was turned off before the alleged arrival of the ride share. Iirc she did not return any happy new year messages and I know lots of times my friends and family fire those messages while still out partying after midnight. ( my phone is usually on dnd since I am mostly sound asleep by then lol). I discount out of hand what the MIL says - just my opinion. I am interested in where she spent NY’s eve … and when the last time she saw her boys was or talked to anybody outside her house.
JMO

This is purely my opinion and speculation - but if it was the MIL who reported seeing her at 4am - I’m just saying that it’s not unheard of for mothers to try to protect their sons in these types of investigations. So I am not taking it as gospel that she was in fact seen by a family member at 4am without any other independent corroboration such as surveillance camera footage. All my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsgirl