MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wompatuck State Park is along the road to Brockton. But I agree, Brockton is a tough area and he could have either taken her there. If he went to HD on the 2nd, it's probable that her body was gone by then. It was the day before that he travelled to Abington and then Brockton, so my guess is that he disposed of her somewhere in that area. Might be worth a walk about in that park. I don't know how frozen the ground is, but he doesn't look capable of digging a hole.

There is a lot of ground to hide someone or something in these parts. Case in point Deborah Melo whose husband said that she allegedly got out of vehicle during a fight in relatively close proximity to these areas in question. That was over 20 years ago and still missing.

What am I missing? Has a PC been filed on the details of why he was arrested for misleading the Police? Someone mentioned witness intimidation? Is there a link to the Press conference where investigators spoke? I am seeing Twitter links. Appreciate any LE source information available. This is horrible.

I saw it on the news station that was streaming his court appearance. The anchors mentioned it after coming back into the studio. I believe a link of the presser is on the last page or 2 of thread #1.

I know in the court hearing they specifically mentioned mops and a tarp. There were some other specific things mentioned but I can't remember off the top of my head.

There should be a PCA for the lying to investigators charge, correct?
iirc they also mentioned tape, tyvex ties - the full disposal kit ala Fotis IMO

Did his lawyer say he was at her house during one of the searches ? And is that normal for a lawyer and client relationship? It seems peculiar to me JMO
I have never had a client in my house, ever. I do not even disclose my home address - I always use my office address or PO Box, even to send things like holiday cards. It is just an unnecessary risk IMO.

"I do not have a good relationship with my daughter in law maybe due to cultural differences". Could there be other reasons they do not have a "good relationship"?

I don't know how many words (hundreds if not a few thousand) are in that letter to the judge from his Mum, but, Ana, never gets mentioned once by name (unless i've missed it). That is extreme distancing. So she goes missing (or leaves) while he was "asleep". Whom was it that saw or reported her leaving at 4am?? Was it Ana's MIL? If so. i will leave it at that?

AMO

There is a lot of ground to hide someone or something in these parts. Case in point Deborah Melo whose husband said that she allegedly got out of vehicle during a fight in relatively close proximity to these areas in question. That was over 20 years ago and still missing.
So true. There's so much area and an ocean nearby.

Ilex
19 minutes ago
Add bookmark
Wompatuck State Park is along the road to Brockton. But I agree, Brockton is a tough area and he could have either taken her there. If he went to HD on the 2nd, it's probable that her body was gone by then. It was the day before that he travelled to Abington and then Brockton, so my guess is that he disposed of her somewhere in that area. Might be worth a walk about in that park. I don't know how frozen the ground is, but he doesn't look capable of digging a hole.

This is local for me- It’s been raining for days and fairly warm so definitely possible to dig a hole.

What am I missing? Has a PC been filed on the details of why he was arrested for misleading the Police? Someone mentioned witness intimidation? Is there a link to the Press conference where investigators spoke? I am seeing Twitter links. Appreciate any LE source information available. This is horrible.
Obstruction/Intimidation are listed in the same statue, he obstructed by sending LE on a goose chase/wasted their time/redirected LE by saying he went to places he had not been to, and did not tell the truth about where he had actually been. Just the prosecutor addressing the court.

I have never had a client in my house, ever. I do not even disclose my home address - I always use my office address or PO Box, even to send things like holiday cards. It is just an unnecessary risk IMO.
We do go to our attorney's home, but then again we've been friends since before she became an attorney and we've never had to use her for a criminal case.

Obstruction/Intimidation are listed in the same statue, he obstructed by sending LE on a goose chase/wasted their time/redirected LE by saying he went to places he had not been to, and did not tell the truth about where he had actually been. Just the prosecutor addressing the court.
and intimidated a witness. I wonder what that's all about.

So if the bond is 5m surety that is where the 500k cash comes in ? ten percent is that correct?
Hopefully there will be more charges before that bond gets posted by I assume his mother - hopefully then can expedite the testing of the blood and also the knife - just imo

I would assume the lawyer office would be where they waited… a public restaurant maybe but her home while his wife is missing is so strange to me JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj