MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AW's letter to the judge was gushing - how BW was the love of her life, amazing dad, recovered from a terrible childhood, etc. (paraphrasing - can't go back and find the link ATM). She also said he had gone through some type of emotional treatment program that allowed him to better manage his emotions and how he was now giving back with charity work. (clearly #fail) m00

Wondering if that emotional treatment program was the psych ward where he was found to be a sociopath.

Ugh. Just now catching up since last night. After learning about his searches I immediately wondered if one of the purchases at HD was a hacksaw. I guess that's been answered, even though they haven't yet positively ID'd the items - I think we all know the bloody hand tools, cleaning supplies and rug all came from the same place. I guess at this point I'm just hoping Ana was thoroughly Happy New Year intoxicated and was passed out before anything happened.

jmo

Wondering if that emotional treatment program was the psych ward where he was found to be a sociopath.
Something led me to believe so IMO that it was more recent and part of his rehabilitation to show the court he was working on his evil ways- much the same as creating his "coaching" company to help others - Just my speculation

What always amazes me is how few people in the legal field understand anything to do with psychology imo or for that matter domestic violence. Here you are dealing with a con artist/diagnosed sociopath but you are thinking he is not going to try and manipulate you or con you ...and that a quick course is going to turn him around. I get how family want to believe this - but for a third party who is not emotionally involved not to see through the BS - makes no sense to me
imo there is so much work to done in this area that is often leaves me feeling overwhelmed JUST IMO

IMO What he seems to have ( diagnosed as socipathy) is not insanity IMO its a personality disorder - sometimed referred to as antisocial personality disorder -where a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong - it does not mean that that they do not know what is right and wrong ALL IMO
Antisocial personality disorder - 100%.

I recall exhibits A and F being left out of previous case documentation. Exhibit A was about money that his mother gave to him. I'm pretty sure Exhibit F was about his sessions/progress with a psychiatrist. Was anyone ever able to locate that?

A question for any attorneys here: Would Brian be eligible for sentencing enhancements because he is a convicted felon?
Not an attorney but he isn't a convicted felon..yet. Plus he had to sign a lengthy form as a condition of his bond and house arrest. Among those conditions are not to own or purchase a firearm or deadly weapon, obey his curfew and not to intimidate or interfere with a LE investigation regarding the disappearance of his wife. Seriously though he could face up to 10 years in jail + fine for the last example.

This filing is from 2019, and he was a long term psych patient "6 or 7 years ago," which would be 2012/2013. Ana met Brian in 2008 and they got married in 2015, so he was presumably a patient when they were dating. I wonder if she knew he was diagnosed as a sociopath or if he kept her in the dark.
I wonder if there is a way to verify a stay at a psychiatric hospital. This guy shared what he BELIEVED to be true but does not necessarily mean it IS true. I do think there is something seriously wrong with Brian but I take most information with a grain of salt until it is substantiated. Same with things in media or twitter that say 'Source says..." That's just the way I read through all the information on the forums. It could be true, but I would like to see more. Interesting stuff though!!

His partner was a male, a very accomplished and reputable architect.
It was him who took the photos of the original will before Brian destroyed it.

This was outlined in the documents in the first thread.
Quoting my own post. I was mistaken, it was the father's attorney who took pictures of the will before Brian destroyed it.

Particulars here, as well as all the valuables he stole from the estate.

Not an attorney but he isn't a convicted felon..yet. Plus he had to sign a lengthy form as a condition of his bond and house arrest. Among those conditions are not to own or purchase a firearm or deadly weapon, obey his curfew and not to intimidate or interfere with a LE investigation regarding the disappearance of his wife. Seriously though he could face up to 10 years in jail + fine for the last example.
4/1/21
"Brian R. Walshe, 46, pleaded guilty to one count each of wire fraud, interstate transportation for a scheme to defraud, possession of converted goods and unlawful monetary transaction. U.S. Senior District Court Judge Douglas P. Woodlock scheduled sentencing for Aug. 2, 2021. In May 2018, Walshe was arrested and charged."
Source: DOJ press release Lynn Man Pleads Guilty in Connection with Missing Warhol Paintings

Doesn't the above make him a felon?

I wonder if there is a way to verify a stay at a psychiatric hospital. This guy shared what he BELIEVED to be true but does not necessarily mean it IS true. I do think there is something seriously wrong with Brian but I take most information with a grain of salt until it is substantiated. Same with things in media or twitter that say 'Source says..." That's just the way I read through all the information on the forums. It could be true, but I would like to see more. Interesting stuff though!!
As the info is reaily available online in a court filing, I imagine, altho IMO hard to be certain, that if it was not true his lawyer would have pointed that out in a counter filing ? I know if that was written about me and it was patently false that is what I would do. Maybe search for that if you have doubts?
Also IMO - his behavior certainly seems to back up the diagnosis
JustIMO

4/1/21
"Brian R. Walshe, 46, pleaded guilty to one count each of wire fraud, interstate transportation for a scheme to defraud, possession of converted goods and unlawful monetary transaction. U.S. Senior District Court Judge Douglas P. Woodlock scheduled sentencing for Aug. 2, 2021. In May 2018, Walshe was arrested and charged."
Source: DOJ press release Lynn Man Pleads Guilty in Connection with Missing Warhol Paintings

Doesn't the above make him a felon?
My bad - brain fog on all the past and future/pending felonies. ;/

Ugh. Just now catching up since last night. After learning about his searches I immediately wondered if one of the purchases at HD was a hacksaw. I guess that's been answered, even though they haven't yet positively ID'd the items - I think we all know the bloody hand tools, cleaning supplies and rug all came from the same place. I guess at this point I'm just hoping Ana was thoroughly Happy New Year intoxicated and was passed out before anything happened.

jmo
The timing doesn't work out...he was presumably up north in Swampscott dumping the hatchet and hacksaw (mentioned in NY Post and News 7 now) on Jan 1. His trip to Home Depot was on Jan 2.

That is not to say he didn't make earlier trips to acquire the things dumped in Swampscott. If the hacksaw was recently purchased that would be interesting evidence.

Did he buy quickrete?

?? Haven't seen it reported anywhere.

not that I have seen reported
edit to say I guess it was already answered lol

Neither have I
MOO*quickrete is pure speculation on my part.*MOO

Seeing the access to water beyond water and knowing what has allegedly been recovered already, I theorize a water burial, enhanced by weights. Awful, awful, awful.

Again, MOO MOO MOO MOO and

JMO

The timing doesn't work out...he was presumably up north in Swampscott dumping the hatchet and hacksaw (mentioned in NY Post and News 7 now) on Jan 1. His trip to Home Depot was on Jan 2.

That is not to say he didn't make earlier trips to acquire the things dumped in Swampscott. If the hacksaw was recently purchased that would be interesting evidence.
home depot trip listed as cleaning supplies. Hatchet and Hacksaw could have been on the couple's property prior to Jan 1. I would like to see that detailed Depot list. Put it all together and wow!

Quoting my own post. I was mistaken, it was the father's attorney who took pictures of the will before Brian destroyed it.

Particulars here, as well as all the valuables he stole from the estate.

I think IMO it was in the court filings that it was his partner who took the pictures. It was his partner who went to the hingham house to get keys for Brian and saw the will. His partner IIRC was a designer not a lawyer.

I was thinkning the DM prob just got that wrong. IMO

From the letter AW wrote to the court in support of BW, per the article MuddyTires posted:

"Brian has been working consistently on breaking the past habits of his family..."

What does she mean by that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member