MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I’ve been following along and have questions. I don’t recall reading the questions, but if I missed them, I apologize. As far as the family member who saw Ana leave the home and being a family member, I think this might be the 6 year old son. He may/may not truly saw her, but was told he will say he did. Im wondering if that’s why dad only took him out for ice cream to discuss this. My other question is maybe Brian took Ana’s phone and read her texts she sent you that night to her friends/family and got upset. Maybe there were other texts to someone Ana may hav been met and was texting to them. Thank you for letting me join. This post is MOO.

The long term inpatient psychiatric hospital (Austen Riggs Center) was where he received the diagnosis of sociopath, per court documentation RE: probate of father's will.
Not to quibble as this guy is loathsome, but the Court record does not show a diagnosis from a medical facility. It is rather referred to (albeit under oath) by someone close to his Father. The Court documents do paint a troubling picture and we do have information about his stay at the facility but I have not seen any official documentation about his diagnosis. The Boston Globe article really illustrated that he has been a train wreck though, right?? A person who has a continual history of cheating others out of large sums of money. ugh.

Has there been allusion to the amount of alcohol consumed at the NYE get-together at the Walshe's with friend Gem Mutlu?

Of wine, of course, it is said, "In vino veritas," and veritas is exactly what a sociopath doesn't want to hear after the houseguest has gone home, at the dawning of a new year.

Truths were spoken, rage ensued. He needs to plea bargain now.

But....he's a sociopath.

Hello all, I’ve been following along and have questions. I don’t recall reading the questions, but if I missed them, I apologize. As far as the family member who saw Ana leave the home and being a family member, I think this might be the 6 year old son. He may/may not truly saw her, but was told he will say he did. Im wondering if that’s why dad only took him out for ice cream to discuss this. My other question is maybe Brian took Ana’s phone and read her texts she sent you that night to her friends/family and got upset. Maybe there were other texts to someone Ana may hav been met and was texting to them. Thank you for letting me join. This post is MOO.
Welcome to WS, Sadi.

I'd like to believe that but we do know she knew all about what he did in the art fraud case. The man he sold the fake Warhol paintings to contacted Ana many times, trying to get his money back. And eventually she helped him get some of it back but less than half. So she saw firsthand what her husband had done, to his good friend that he stole the paintings from and to the man he swindled. JMO

Also, it is likely she did know about his issues with his father and how he stole from him and sold and looted his home after his death. He couldn't have kept it a secret as his family was arguing and trying to get the items and money returned for quite awhile. She would have known about it and would have known that he suddenly had an influx of cash. JMO
Im with not infantilizing and hear this post,
they were ( moo maybe) together on things,
maybe not all but def not blind to each others actions and intentions. She might have been planning to move with kids to Washington when he does his time in the slammer.

This was not to be, he wouldnt have it, to be left in prison while she was living free somewhere else with their kids , the money - as they were a team in life, He may have seen himself as the person paying the price/taking the fall. Resentment/fear/loss of control/jealous/vindictive and imbalanced.

MOO

Good point about possibly coaching the son. mOo. And welcome!

I don’t think she had a clue about the extent of his mental health issues. There is NO way he shared that diagnosis. From what I have read he was charming and persuasive and when you are in love you WANT to believe what the other person is telling you.

Spending time in a psychiatric hospital, in itself, is not (or rather should not) be a huge deal (IMO). As someone who has done this more than once in my 20’s I can tell you it’s something I rarely talk about because of what people think. My husband is very aware of the reasons and history - but more in a general sense and not specifics. However, I am not a sociopath

His mother clearly enabled him his entire life.

Question: Why would LE be taking so long to reveal DNA evidence from basement or knife, or items found at the Transfer Station? That is usually returned pretty quickly in LE cases. Is it, as someone up-thread mentioned, because they have to get a sample from the children?

I just want to see it all lined up so this guy gets put away. The Talented Mr. Ripley.

no gps on his ankle transmitter, only radio waves-so they do not have his route - omg on Channel 7 WHDH Boston 10 minutes ago- with a special guest talking about it. Not all ankle bracelets are gps
I don’t understand fitting a criminal with an ankle monitor that doesn’t memorialize a route he might take when he leaves the house? Wouldn’t you think they would want to know?

I don’t think she had a clue about the extent of his mental health issues. There is NO way he shared that diagnosis. From what I have read he was charming and persuasive and when you are in love you WANT to believe what the other person is telling you.

Spending time in a psychiatric hospital, in itself, is not (or rather should not) be a huge deal (IMO). As someone who has done this more than once in my 20’s I can tell you it’s something I rarely talk about because of what people think. My husband is very aware of the reasons and history - but more in a general sense and not specifics. However, I am not a sociopath

His mother clearly enabled him his entire life.
Me too on the psych thing and firm agreement on your last point, but she almost certainly knew, if not word for word; and knowing without taking action is enabling. (Her participation -- such as it was -- in the fake Warhols caper is particularly troubling to one trying to get a handle on matters.)

The rest goes without saying, no one deserves this, etc.

Gosh, I feel like I've missed so much. Do we know any more about this torn-up cloth material?

Law enforcement sources told CNN on Tuesday that materials found included a hacksaw, torn-up cloth material and what appears to be bloodstains.

And OMG... :(:(:(

Law enforcement sources told CNN that investigators hope to collect blood samples from Ana Walshe’s sons so they have a “direct bloodline” sample to compare against traces of blood found in the couple’s basement. Those results could give investigators a result that makes an almost certain match to blood and a bloodied knife found in the basement and apparent bloodstains at the refuse processing plant.
As to the cloth material, I've seen both towels and part of a rug (their rug, from the basement) on different MSM outlets.

And to have three children with this man, creates a whole other subset of problems. Difficult to just cut the cord when children are involved. Sad all the way around.:confused: JMO
She probably wanted the whole 'family package' and the 'American dream' and maybe having 3 children also cemented her future in the US, visa-wise. Marriage to a US citizen helps, having children helps even more.

MOO.

Me too on the psych thing and firm agreement on your last point, but she almost certainly knew, if not word for word; and knowing without taking action is enabling. (Her participation -- such as it was -- in the fake Warhols caper is particularly troubling to one trying to get a handle on matters.)

The rest goes without saying, no one deserves this, etc.

Maybe I missed something, but I haven't read any info that indicates Ana was involved in the Warhol scam. All I read was that her eBay profile was used to exchange some messages with a prospective buyer. Considering her husband's extensive penchant for lying and scamming, it seems quite likely that he was using her profile as part of his scheme.

JAN 10

Video at link.

The interview with the Walshe's tenants provides new information for me.

1. AW was trying to get rid of assets quickly. AW sold a vehicle and on the 28th or 29th of December finalized the sale of the apartment where the interviewees live. It was a cash sale. (I am assuming the Walshe's owned the whole apartment complex previously. Anyone know for sure?)

2. One of the tenants received a Jan. 2 text message from BW's phone.

3. AW spoke of a surprise for the tenants to be revealed on Jan. 1.

welcome and great points!i think you are probably right on with the son being the one who told the police. that certainly fits BW's slimy and manipulative manner of doing things and gives us insight, if it is indeed the case, to his twisted mind and the danger of someone like him parenting! i wonder if his mother parented in the same way? i tend to think so...imho.

I can’t figure out why Ana purchased an expensive home in DC if she knew he couldn’t move there. Unless….she figured he’d be in prison. I expect his mother was not happy at all about her golden boy going to prison & her grands moving to DC with the unliked daughter in law……how long had Ana been doing the gone during the week job? The youngest is only 2.
I wonder if Ana Was planning on leaving him. Add that purchase and his mother’s character letter for him, I’d say it’s quite possible.

’Unfortunately, I do not have a good relationship with my daughter-in-law, perhaps due to cultural differences. Therefore, my son is the one and only constant in my life, taking care of me and ensuring I have some joy by seeing my grandchildren,” said Diana Walshe.

Walshe’s mother continues applauding Brian for being the main caregiver for all three of his sons, not mentioning Ana once.

“He cooks, shops, cleans, plays, communicates boundaries, and reads bedtime stories. If it were not for my son, my relationship with my grandsons would come to a halt,” Diana Walshe wrote.’

the question is WHY did Diana think her relationship with her grandsons would come to a halt if not for her son…..

Thank you. What a piece of work, this guy. :rolleyes:

Noting:

[...]

What made him so good, so believable?

“His likability, communication, his reassurance,” prosecutors said. He seemed, his victims told authorities, credible.

[...]

A college friend of Walshe told the FBI that Walshe “borrowed” $500,000 from them and never repaid it, according to prosecutors. In a search of Walshe’s house, the FBI recovered a contract and “demand letters” from attorneys from the friend.

Another friend said he liked to attend elaborate, expensive dinners — and ask his friends to foot the bill, court records show. One reported that Walshe had used an e-mail address from this person’s workplace to pretend to be the company’s CEO, a move that landed Walshe’s friend in hot water.

No sleight of hand was too small. He was accused of depositing more than $30,000 in bad checks. According to prosecutors, the owner of Walshe’s former condo in Lynn said Walshe had failed to forward a check made out to them. Walshe cashed it and kept the money.

[...]

So true.

The same thing when a child goes missing---and someone always says ' maybe the neighbor accidentally ran over the child, then hid the body out of fear.'

And in every case so far, it hasn't been that.

Isn't that what happened with the little girl and the Fedex driver? I mean, he wasn't a neighbor, but I thought he had run over her and hid her body.

‘I am an honest, courageous, loving leader,’ ” Walshe wrote. “I repeat this contract to myself on a daily basis. I train every day on 100 percent integrity, 100 percent of the time.”

Seriously? :rolleyes:
Flipping outrageous !!!

Interesting. Ana's Instagram bio is similar: "Confident, generous, loving leader. Serving those I lead."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member