MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This filing is from 2019, and he was a long term psych patient "6 or 7 years ago," which would be 2012/2013. Ana met Brian in 2008 and they got married in 2015, so he was presumably a patient when they were dating. I wonder if she knew he was diagnosed as a sociopath or if he kept her in the dark.
I don't know how you found this, but very serious.

I've been looking through some of BW's linkedin info and when I look into the companies he has listed, I can't find any connections he has to them. Even the latest one, LETS doesn't have him listed. Maybe he was removed due to his federal charges? But it seems strange I can't find LET listed on the commonwealth's site. In fact the only companies listed affiliated with BW were a few wine distribution companies and a consulting firm he ran with someone back before he met Ana.

Seriously high level sleuthing. Well done, Gardenista.

He thought he was going to get away with stealing from his Dad. Caught.
He thought he was going to get away with stealing the paintings. Caught.
He thought he was going to get away with stealing from his Dad again, after his death. Caught.
He thought he was going to get away with murder. Caught.

Explains the smile as he was being led from the police station. He's a sociopath.<modsnip>
Has Brian’s mother made any statement?

Last edited by a moderator:
All she would need is a good attorney. It’s not her fault he was on house arrest in MA and was likely to serve time in a federal prison.
All she would need is a good attorney. It’s not her fault he was on house arrest in MA and was likely to serve time in a federal prison. IMO
Respectfully,
This is interesting considering she bought the DC townhouse and got the DC job in 3/22. Boston has lots of commercial real estate and even a Tishman Speyer office. There may be a reason she decided to set up a second home states away instead of in the city where they lived.

ETA: compared to say you were discussing an amicable separation with joint custody in a state that pushes it- you might get an apartment in downtown Boston instead.
I honestly have no idea, just stating it would
be very difficult for her to take the boys out of state. From what I have read (interview with nye friend) she was going back and forth each week from boston to DC and he was the primary caregiver to the boys. Maybe that was working for her - she was making money (sounds like someone had to!) she didn’t have to spend much time with him and her kids were taken care of. While he’s a miserable husband and giant toddler, it appears he was a pretty attentive dad. I don’t think this was planned at all. I think he killed her during an altercation. From picture, she was a tiny woman.

I think this man was a total conman who got violent when he was confronted. My guess is Ana found out more and more about Brian and confronted him. I think he initially smiles and waves away things, but when he's nailed down he turns and he turned on her. Look at what we've found out in a short few days.

MOD NOTE:

Couple of things, y'all. :)

Discuss the case, not the sources. We have a lot of approved sources here - it's your choice how much credence you give to each of them, but don't clog the thread with that discussion.

But some sources aren't approved. If you've never seen it here (or anywhere) before, look into it before posting it. If you aren't sure it's legit, ask BEFORE posting or your post and responses to it may be removed.

Please be kind to the missing person. Websleuths is a victim-friendly forum.

Respectfully,

be very difficult for her to take the boys out of state. From what I have read (interview with nye friend) she was going back and forth each week from boston to DC and he was the primary caregiver to the boys. Maybe that was working for her - she was making money (sounds like someone had to!) she didn’t have to spend much time with him and her kids were taken care of. While he’s a miserable husband and giant toddler, it appears he was a pretty attentive dad. I don’t think this was planned at all. I think he killed her during an altercation. From picture, she was a tiny woman.
Maybe, that's what I'm thinking also. Would like to know if the internet searches were before or after she went missing. If before, then it wasn't a crime of passion. I'm sure it will come out.

JAN 10, 2023
[...]

“Search activity conducted north of Boston yesterday resulted in a number of items being collected which will now be subject to processing and testing to determine if they are of evidentiary value to this investigation. No detail on those items will be disclosed at this time,” Norfolk District Attorney Michael Morrissey’s office said.

[...]

Cops on Monday evening were searching in Peabody and Swampscott, which is where Brian Walshe drove his mother on Sunday after, according to him, Ana Walshe left for an early flight. Those are the “north of Boston” spots that were the focus Monday, leading to the DA’s update.

[...]

Context is everything.

One problem area LE face in looking for what we assume is AW's body is the preponderance of water in this area. The ocean, yes, it's out there, but, as well, almost every named town has, within its limits, a large pond or two.

Respectfully,

I think you made a good point bringing up those facts. I was saying that maybe as early as March she had concerns where she wanted to be far away from him. Her concerns may have been proven right.

Also, if he was going to prison in MA and she was living in DC, it would be very hard for the boys to visit. Sometimes defendants families will move CLOSER to the prison to support them during a prison sentence. So it is just interesting the direction this may have been going as early as the Spring.

I thought it was stated early on that her bags went with her when she left on her “emergency trip”

“Police were told her husband was sleeping when she left and Walshe had bags with her at that time, he said.” (From above source, quotes not working)

I would bet dollars to donuts that she was dismembered and packed in her bags to go out the door.

IMOO

I thought it was stated early on that her bags went with her when she left on her “emergency trip”

“Police were told her husband was sleeping when she left and Walshe had bags with her at that time, he said.” (From above source, quotes not working)

I would bet dollars to donuts that she was dismembered and packed in her bags to go out the door.

IMOO
RE: Packed her in bags to go out the door. IMO, My thoughts exactly. Usually a grain of truth in every lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie