Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked and unfortunately there is nothing in there about upcoming hearings.

Thank you for checking for me! I would copy the police document that someone posted - but it is way back on this thread somewhere - and I don''t feel like going back.

I shall ask you - if you do not mind - in a week or so - maybe the court site will have been updated. TIA! :)

thought bids seemed low--
2008 porsche 911 convert under 18k miles bid $27,000...value same miles lowest found $61,00 average price $80,000..
2006 another porsche convert 911 27k miles bid $21,000 lowest price same miles $42,000 source: New & Used Porsche 911 for Sale near Me | Discover Cars for Sale

Was she bidding for real , wasting time or ????? bidding $40,000 under value-who does that?

*If* it was BW possibly using her account, maybe he was thinking of flipping the cars for profit? Just fishing around?

Considering all that's discussed about what happened that evening:
I was surprised the only guest at the NYE dinner didn't bring along a +1 guest. Just me overthinking and opinion only

Perhaps it is possible that this guest was invited because he was friends with both A&B. Mostly with A is my feeling. Hence, maybe he was invited by Ana as not to be alone with B on NYE but would share the evening between her good friend and B. If her purpose was to create a barrier, it collapsed soon after the guest departed at 1:30 and Ana's last ph ping at 3:14am.

Perhaps it is possible that this guest was invited because he was friends with both A&B. Mostly with A is my feeling. Hence, maybe he was invited by Ana as not to be alone with B on NYE but would share the evening between her good friend and B. If her purpose was to create a barrier, it collapsed soon after the guest departed at 1:30 and Ana's last ph ping at 3:14am.
I believe the last phone ping was just over 24 hours after their NYE guest left. 1:30am on 1/1 vs 3:14am on 1/2.

I will say I did not expect this guy to be able successfully to hide or dispose of a body or body parts for a dozen days and counting. Appears more of a "bury them in the basement" type, easily befuddled by other methods or opportunities. Must have gone the landfill/recycle/blast furnace route?

Nevertheless, there are many places to stash remains, especially if your ankle monitor doesn't reveal your specific location at all times. I just didn't expect little Chucky Cheesboro to know them.

I will say I did not expect this guy to be able successfully to hide or dispose of a body or body parts for a dozen days and counting. Appears more of a "bury them in the basement" type, easily befuddled by other methods or opportunities. Must have gone the landfill/recycle/blast furnace route?

Nevertheless, there are many places to stash remains, especially if your ankle monitor doesn't reveal your specific location at all times. I just didn't expect little Chucky Cheesboro to know them.
Imo but if he disposed of Ana in landfill the body will be difficult to find.
He didn’t apparently know what to do thats why he googled how to dispose of a body, he probably did what one of the hits said and landfill is pretty good option (imo) from killer point of few.

Did anyone try to google what he did?
Im in EU so I will get different hits

He didn’t apparently know what to do thats why he googled how to dispose of a body, he probably did what one of the hits said and landfill is pretty good option (imo) from killer point of few.

I searched Quora really quick:

I would try googling it but my search history is bad enough as it is with all the true crime I follow.

I did too, google how to dispose of a body aaand most of hits is chop the body and dispose of it. Guess he followed? Considering hatched and saw..

Do you think he had help?

There's a crematorium near Braintree (Blue Hill), but I don't know about New Year's Morning drop-off service.

Thank you for sharing this information including the ScreenShot as I do not have an IG, though not for lack of trying! I had only seen the image of her saying goodbye to the white Maserati [full exterior image].

Here, she's wearing an engagement ring without the wedding band but she refers to BW as her husband. Is this one of the images court docs claim she edited? I don't understand how they know edits were performed on several IG posts prior to releasing her letter to the Judge. Was she amending the dates or the descriptions or both?

In researching the Russian auto, Lada, Ana mentions, I discovered that the Tesla Museum is located in Belgrade where his body is also entombed. :cool:

You're welcome!

I find a lot of her posts are edited, and I can't tell what it was that was edited, it just says edited and how many weeks (shown below)

1673640849049.png

Also, I don't think I've seen her wearing a wedding band, just the big rock. Maybe she just chose to not wear one?

MOO

Thank you for sharing this information including the ScreenShot as I do not have an IG, though not for lack of trying! I had only seen the image of her saying goodbye to the white Maserati [full exterior image].

Here, she's wearing an engagement ring without the wedding band but she refers to BW as her husband. Is this one of the images court docs claim she edited? I don't understand how they know edits were performed on several IG posts prior to releasing her letter to the Judge. Was she amending the dates or the descriptions or both?

In researching the Russian auto, Lada, Ana mentions, I discovered that the Tesla Museum is located in Belgrade where his body is also entombed. :cool:
The text says it was edited only 35 weeks ago (from whenever the screenshot was taken, I assume).

Maybe it was a "memories" type repost, like the sort that facebook show you? If so, can anyone tell when the repost was made?

You're welcome!

I find a lot of her posts are edited, and I can't tell what it was that was edited, it just says edited and how many weeks (shown below)

View attachment 395166

Also, I don't think I've seen her wearing a wedding band, just the big rock. Maybe she just chose to not wear one?

MOO
My guess is that the photo was from when she received the car, prior to marriage (hence only the engagement ring), but that the text is more recent. MOO

My guess is that the photo was from when she received the car, prior to marriage (hence only the engagement ring), but that the text is more recent. MOO
I remember reading in an article yesterday that it appears she went back & edited her instagram captions around the time things heated up with the fraud case.

Has anyone seen a picture of her wearing a wedding band?? I've checked some and I only ever see the one ring...from her instagram here are a few instances I only see the big rock:

This one from 15 weeks ago:
1673642515545.png

this one from 16 weeks ago:

1673642563788.png

This one from 22 weeks ago:

1673642646165.png

This one from 25 weeks ago:
1673642698788.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics