Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially, when I noted all of the bids were for manual transmissions, I suspected it may be BW making these bids bc it seemed their bids were far too low to actually win the auction.

I've owned and raced many convertibles with manual transmissions bc I have a need love for speed so be assured I'm not against manuals. I hope you were not offended.

Perhaps what puzzled me, is that she wanted her children to reside with her in DC. I have trouble reconciling Ana wanting three children to be beside her while attempting to purchase a two seater.
They appear to have generally had multiple cars like suburban people have. That townhouse she bought is not downtown DC but in upper/western area of NW and property listing says two car garage.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
She said in her post "it feels weird to not be at work on a Monday". To me, that implied it happened the day before? If you fall on your face on a marble floor, it would be unusual to only have that visible injury. JMO
The photo was of her face so you only see the eye injury, but she indicated that she also had a mild concussion and bruised hip, which wouldn’t be visible injuries in that photo.

I read the whole thing a different way. If she had slipped at work, wouldn't her co-workers have been there and know about the accident? It seems odd to me that she would make a plea for help like that when it could be verified if it were a work-related injury.

MOO
Yes, <modsnip> I do believe this actually was a work accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, how did you know that was her account? I may have missed something in the thread above…
User name matched her email address per MSM I first read a week ago:

“During my mother’s illness and beyond, Brian continued to be in contribution and focus on charity work, serve as a coach within his transformational leadership academy, continue to take care of his ailing elderly mother and be there for his sons day in and day out,” Ana wrote in one.

Her own recent online activity did not appear ominous in any way. Someone with a screen name that matches Walshe’s email address placed a bid on a low-mileage 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet on Dec. 11, following bids on two similar models, as well as a 2016 Jaguar F-Type convertible, over the preceding three weeks. Ana’s final Instagram post before she disappeared, on Dec. 31, read: “Take the risk of optimism.”

These bids for sports cars are puzzling. All of the cars have manual transmissions. Ana wanted a manual transmission? Was her Maserati a manual shift or no?

How disappointing that all the bids are for two seaters. Can't fit a family of 5 inside.

Just catching up and not sure if anyone answered you, but from the picture below, it does appear that the Maserati was an automatic:

1673624992924.png

I question this for many reasons. The most obvious of which is her hashtag. Nobody writes #vulnerability after slipping on a freshly polished floor. IMO this was another plea for help.

I was thinking the #vulnerability hashtag was because she was sharing her injury, and showing herself with her injuries? I could be wrong.

MOO

Thx for the timeline above.

Willing to bet dollars to donuts Ana does not drive a stick shift. Seems everyone these days needs one hand on the phone and one hand on the wheel.

Want a definition of chatzpuh? From the timeline, in the same year what's his name pled guilty to fake art sales, he hosted/gave a seminar "Money is Emotional". Dang, sorry I missed that one.

According to a police log, Ana Walshe’s phone connected to a cellphone tower for the last time at 3:14 a.m. Jan. 2, within a quarter-mile of the area of Reservoir Road, which is 0.7 miles from the family's home. Her phone was then turned off, the log says.
SBM

If BW was out of the house disposing of that phone at 3am I would expect the electronic monitoring to have alerted someone?

The Reservoir Rd area looks like plenty of opportunity to lose something in the woods. Or drop the phone in that big water tank?

ETA: Maybe I am reading that wrong...is it the cell tower or the phone that is near Reservoir Road?

If I were a betting man, my odds on what happened here would be very easy:
  • Husband killed Anne & disposed of her body: -10000
  • Any other possibility: +20000
What else could've possibly happened?
Probably nothing, which is why traffic in this thread has dissipated and posts have veered into ancillary topics. Whether or not AW drove a stick shift, whether or not notarized letters are needed when traveling with children, whether the DC police report from 2014 concerned BW or AW’s ex, etc are immaterial to the specifics of exactly when, where, how and why BW killed AW, what he did with her body, and whether or not anyone witnessed it or helped after the fact. And there’s nothing much to discuss beyond speculation about these questions unless and until there is more disclosure from the police investigation and, eventually, from prosecution as they make their case. That said, I’m very appreciative of the timeline someone took the time to create and share above and hope to provide some input on that this evening.

Probably nothing, which is why traffic in this thread has dissipated and posts have veered into ancillary topics. Whether or not AW drove a stick shift, whether or not notarized letters are needed when traveling with children, whether the DC police report from 2014 concerned BW or AW’s ex, etc are immaterial to the specifics of exactly when, where, how and why BW killed AW, what he did with her body, and whether or not anyone witnessed it or helped after the fact. And there’s nothing much to discuss beyond speculation about these questions unless and until there is more disclosure from the police investigation and, eventually, from prosecution as they make their case. That said, I’m very appreciative of the timeline someone took the time to create and share above and hope to provide some input on that this evening.
Considering all that's discussed about what happened that evening:
I was surprised the only guest at the NYE dinner didn't bring along a +1 guest. Just me overthinking and opinion only

Last edited:
If I were a betting man, my odds on what happened here would be very easy:
  • Husband killed Anne & disposed of her body: -10000
  • Any other possibility: +20000
What else could've possibly happened?
I can think of only a couple others known to us who might figure into that "any other possibility" column.

BW was under house arrest and is facing sentencing as he used Ana’s EBay account to defraud someone. The same account moniker was used prior to her disappearance to bid on luxury cars that had manual transmissions. We were discussing whether *he* had actually created the account, based on his known behaviour & because Ana’s car had an automatic transmission.

There was a photo of their home published and passports were on a table. His passport would have likely been surrendered based on him being under house arrest, so that has generated discussion about why they were out and to whom they belonged to etc.

The 2014 allegations are relative as he may have ultimately carried out part of what he had threatened to do many years ago.

There are a number of mysteries unfolding in this case and we don’t know yet which, if any, lead to knowing what happened to Ana.

Last edited:
Just catching up and not sure if anyone answered you, but from the picture below, it does appear that the Maserati was an automatic:

View attachment 395111

Thank you for sharing this information including the ScreenShot as I do not have an IG, though not for lack of trying! I had only seen the image of her saying goodbye to the white Maserati [full exterior image].

Here, she's wearing an engagement ring without the wedding band but she refers to BW as her husband. Is this one of the images court docs claim she edited? I don't understand how they know edits were performed on several IG posts prior to releasing her letter to the Judge. Was she amending the dates or the descriptions or both?

In researching the Russian auto, Lada, Ana mentions, I discovered that the Tesla Museum is located in Belgrade where his body is also entombed. :cool:

These bids for sports cars are puzzling. All of the cars have manual transmissions. Ana wanted a manual transmission? Was her Maserati a manual shift or no?

How disappointing that all the bids are for two seaters. Can't fit a family of 5 inside.
thought bids seemed low--
2008 porsche 911 convert under 18k miles bid $27,000...value same miles lowest found $61,00 average price $80,000..
2006 another porsche convert 911 27k miles bid $21,000 lowest price same miles $42,000 source: New & Used Porsche 911 for Sale near Me | Discover Cars for Sale
bidding $40,000 under value-who does that?
Comical under biding done by Ana? Or? somebody dumb as a box of rocks?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member