Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No,
I somehow cannot see BW’s mother dismembering Ana after the fact. Are they both involved? Anything is possible. They have a very cozy unhealthy relationship. Imo
I don't mean the mother hacked or did anything like that. B covering and 'taking care of it' for mother. Ana may of fallen and hit her head. If so, instead of calling 911, they did this. ( only imagination if mother did lunge at Ana and accident happened and B took over for mother).

I wonder what their wills say. They may have named a guardian for their children in the case of their joint untimely deaths. We had to do that as part of our adoption. Plus, if you have any "means" the general estate planning advice is to appoint two separate guardians: for your kids estates (someone good with money) and a guardian for your kids' persons (someone good with kids to be their day-to-day guardian). It's not necessarily the same person!

The advice is that a guardian should be someone young enough to care for your children until the youngest is 18 to avoid any further disruptions. So they may have named a family friend? Sibling?
Best case scenario. Those kids are so young. Hoping they don't become pawns in another money game.

I don’t for a minute think that Brian’s mother will not file for custody. She will hire a nanny etc. I hate to say it but this could get very ugly over the children. If these two woman are raising money to bring Ana’s Mom to America she must not have a lot of financial resources. So that puts her in a not great position. And as we know BW’s Mom has been referred to as a “cash cow” on these threads so high priced lawyers would perhaps not be a problem for her. Fingers crossed that these kids are given the best chance to thrive. Imo
Oh please let the courts let those boys go to the friends, they are familiar to them and will feel safe. The only humane thing to do at this time. Please.

Why is he telling LE and his friends that his son had his phone? There must be something up with that.

My opinion, he knew that his ankle monitor was not broadcasting his exact location and he was "allowed" to drive to Swampscott to go to his mother's house. But, he knew that the cell phone could be tracked and reveal his locations. He planned to do a little extracurricular driving around the North Shore so he had to have a story for investigators to explain why the phone that is usually with him, is not with him on this day.

I don’t for a minute think that Brian’s mother will not file for custody. She will hire a nanny etc. I hate to say it but this could get very ugly over the children. If these two woman are raising money to bring Ana’s Mom to America she must not have a lot of financial resources. So that puts her in a not great position. And as we know BW’s Mom has been referred to as a “cash cow” on these threads so high priced lawyers would perhaps not be a problem for her. Fingers crossed that these kids are given the best chance to thrive. Imo
I would not be surprised if the grandmother doesn't have them already. Normally in an emergency, they are immediately placed with kinship if one can be reached. I would imagine that he called his mother at the time of his arrest to pick up the children. They will look at what's in the best interest of the children, the relationships with both grandparents, relationships with friends, other families, as well as other factors. If his mom doesn't want the children (which I doubt), social services main focus will be to keep the children together. The friends will have to apply to become foster parents, which might already be happening. I am a volunteer Guardian ad Litem, and this is how it works where I am. However, yes. Money for attorneys does play a huge role in determining where the children go.

I wonder if she was planning on going home to Serbia with her children? Just a thought

Possibly, and I think her December trip there could have been to pave the way.....
And possibly why she was desperately trying to raise money. I know her mother must be filled with so much pain over that. Ana really was trapped, she needed someone to help her with the boys so that she could make a living and probably couldn't afford to pay for that. So sad. eta - I hope that she has money there. JMO

Was the beginning of B & A's relationship a bit "BLURRY?" My timeline from article below.

2008. Brian & Ana meet in Lenox where she lives. "Love at first sight" she said.
2008 or shortly thereafter, Ana gets married to first husband.
2014. Ana gets divorced.

"For a few years" LD relationship: A in Lenox; B in Boston. ~125 mi., 2 hr 10 min. drive.

2015. Ana moves to Boston. Engaged & married that yr.

Or was the BLURRY part, Ana's relationship w her first husband? Or both husbands?

"In 2008, he met a woman who worked at the Wheatleigh Hotel in Lenox: Ana Knipp. For her, it was love at first sight, she recalled in a court filing she submitted on his behalf in the art fraud case.

"Knipp either was married at the time, or married shortly later, to a man who worked as a chef at the hotel. They ultimately divorced in 2014, records show.

"For a few years, Walshe and Knipp maintained a long-distance relationship, she said in her court filing. In 2015, Ana Knipp, who emigrated from Serbia about a decade earlier, moved to Boston permanently. They were engaged and married that year. A year later, they had their first child."
Ana Walshe’s husband has a history of chasing the good life — with other people’s money Jan. 17. Reprint from Boston Globe

Last edited:
Was the beginning of B & A's relationship a bit "BLURRY?" My timeline from article below.

2008. Brian & Ana meet in Lenox where she lives. "Love at first sight" she said.
2008 or shortly thereafter, Ana gets married.
2014. Ana gets divorced.

"For a few years" LD relationship: A in Lenox; B in Boston. ~125 mi., 2 hr 10 min. drive.

2015. Ana moves to Boston. Engaged & married that yr.

Or was the BLURRY part, Ana's relationship w her first husband? Or both?

"In 2008, he met a woman who worked at the Wheatleigh Hotel in Lenox: Ana Knipp. For her, it was love at first sight, she recalled in a court filing she submitted on his behalf in the art fraud case.

"Knipp either was married at the time, or married shortly later, to a man who worked as a chef at the hotel. They ultimately divorced in 2014, records show.

"For a few years, Walshe and Knipp maintained a long-distance relationship, she said in her court filing. In 2015, Ana Knipp, who emigrated from Serbia about a decade earlier, moved to Boston permanently. They were engaged and married that year. A year later, they had their first child."
Ana Walshe’s husband has a history of chasing the good life — with other people’s money Jan. 17. Reprint from Boston Globe

I would not be surprised if the grandmother doesn't have them already. Normally in an emergency, they are immediately placed with kinship if one can be reached. I would imagine that he called his mother at the time of his arrest to pick up the children. They will look at what's in the best interest of the children, the relationships with both grandparents, relationships with friends, other families, as well as other factors. If his mom doesn't want the children (which I doubt), social services main focus will be to keep the children together. The friends will have to apply to become foster parents, which might already be happening. I am a volunteer Guardian ad Litem, and this is how it works where I am. However, yes. Money for attorneys does play a huge role in determining where the children go.
Considering DW's age & health status unless she could quickly prove a nanny or other adequate caregiver will help, it would be negligence to place two toddlers & a first grader in her sole care, IMO.

But who knows? Those kids needs an advocate with no self-interest & to not be in jeopardy of multiple placements. Stability is key & what they need most. I'd be very interested in what family or friends are vetted for overseeing their care.

Unfortunately money may win over wisdom in their placement. Especially if their guardianship is rushed.

JMO

I would not be surprised if the grandmother doesn't have them already. Normally in an emergency, they are immediately placed with kinship if one can be reached. I would imagine that he called his mother at the time of his arrest to pick up the children. <snip>

It's been stated the kids are in state custody.

With all the ways BW was trying to paint his mom as unable to do much on her own, and given some things indicate she may have been the one reported to have (supposedly) seen her leaving at 4 am on the 1st, I'd imagine authorities may be reticent to place the kids there without a lot more scrutiny as to whether she'd even be able to provide care for them or if that'd be a good place for them.

#Missing woman #AnaWalshe update: The #Massachusetts Department of Children and Families confirms it has taken custody of the couple's children. WCVB-TV Boston

@WCVB

It never ends with this one . . . the disappearance, the husband's fake art crime, the fire at their former property, the web searches/stuff found in the trash/video of the husband at Home Depot, the stuff about the relationship btw the husband and his father in the affidavit . . .

And now, it's being reported that she is the manager of the Washington DC building with the penthouse that the guys pretending to be federal agents used to get close to Jill Biden's secret service detail.

EXCLUSIVE - REVEALED: Missing Massachusetts mom-of-three is real estate manager of luxury Washington DC building where two FAKE Homeland agents lived, partied and cozied up to Secret Service personnel

More about the fake Homeland Security agents here:
cnbc.com/2022/04/11/fake-dhs-agent-may-have-duped-other-defendant-with-secret-service.html
The "fake Homeland Security" story came up very early in the Ana Walshe missing story.
Ana Walsh didn't start working for the real estate company involved until this situation had already 'unraveled.' It's likely the former regional manager decided to leave because of this incident.
JMO.

Considering DW's age & health status unless she could quickly prove a nanny or other adequate caregiver will help, it would be negligence to place two toddlers & a first grader in her sole care, IMO.

But who knows? Those kids needs an advocate with no self-interest & to not be in jeopardy of multiple placements. Stability is key & what they need most. I'd be very interested in what family or friends are vetted for overseeing their care.

Unfortunately money may win over wisdom in their placement. Especially if their guardianship is rushed.

JMO
Honestly, I doubt that she even wants to take on that role. Someone in their 70's caring for 3 boys under the age of 6? No way.

BW will take up every ounce of her energy and finances if she is going to support him while this goes to trial and then visit him while he's in prison for the rest of his life.

I wonder what their wills say. They may have named a guardian for their children in the case of their joint untimely deaths. We had to do that as part of our adoption. Plus, if you have any "means" the general estate planning advice is to appoint two separate guardians: for your kids estates (someone good with money) and a guardian for your kids' persons (someone good with kids to be their day-to-day guardian). It's not necessarily the same person!

The advice is that a guardian should be someone young enough to care for your children until the youngest is 18 to avoid any further disruptions. So they may have named a family friend? Sibling?
Great points. Fingers crossed there is a document. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member