Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of his mother's financial support does anyone think that she would actually offer up his bond?
When he was originally arrested for his art fraud he was in custody from 5/9/2018 - 5/11/2018 and bonded out on $75k
Here are some of the, notable, conditions of his release.

The defendant must not violate federal, state, or local law while on release.
The defendant must continue or start an education program.
Not possess a firearm, destructive devise or other weapon
Report as soon as possible to the pretrial services office every contact with law enforcement personnel including arrests, questioning or traffic stops.

Here are some of the penalties for violating any conditions of his release.

While on release if you commit a federal felony offense the punishment is an additional prison term of not more than 10 years. (A misdemeanor not more than 1 year) Consecutive.
It is a crime punishable up to 10 years in prison, and a $250,000 fine, or both to; obstruct a criminal investigation; tamper with a witness, victim or informant; retaliate or attempt to retaliate against a witness, victim or informant .........
If you are convicted of an offense punishable by death, life imprisonment, or imprisonment for a term of 15 years or more you will be fined not more than $250,000 or imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both.

Source - Mass Trial Court 7/17/2019 Motion For Appointment of Special Personal Representative Pg's 23-24 and Pg's 29-31
Has he had the ankle monitor since he made bail 5/11/2018? Or maybe since he pled/plead/pleaded guilty many months later?

Just noticed he kept the Beacon St address on his license.

The license also shows that he is 47, soon to be 48. Many reports have indicated his age being 46. Little details, but indicative of not being able to trust everything published in news sources, or even in court documents. Another example of a weird discrepancy is that in AW's affidavit, she refers to her second son being born in October 2019, which would make him now 3, whereas reports suggest he is 4. His being 4 is consistent with affidavit of one of father's friends who said that BW had told his father of a second son's pending arrival, and the father reportedly died in September 2018. Maybe it was a typo on AW's affidavit.

In the video the tenants say Ana said there would be a "big surprise" in the New Year. I read it in other MSM articles above but didn't quite get it was their actual tenants reporting this.

What type of surprise would you tell your tenants about? I can't really think of anything besides renovations or something that a tenant would care about.

In the video the tenants say Ana said there would be a "big surprise" in the New Year. I read it in other MSM articles above but didn't quite get it was their actual tenants reporting this.

What type of surprise would you tell your tenants about? I can't really think of anything besides renovations or something that a tenant would care about.
Surprises aren't always good, and for tenants who've lived in a place for several years, a big surprise is notification of the lease's termination, especially when the apartment is under new ownership. Your suggestion of it being pending renovations is certainly a more positive prospect than my initial thoughts.

Was the beginning of B & A's relationship a bit "BLURRY?" My timeline from article below.

2008. Brian & Ana meet in Lenox where she lives. "Love at first sight" she said.
2008 or shortly thereafter, Ana gets married to first husband.
2014. Ana gets divorced.

"For a few years" LD relationship: A in Lenox; B in Boston. ~125 mi., 2 hr 10 min. drive.

2015. Ana moves to Boston. Engaged & married that yr.

Or was the BLURRY part, Ana's relationship w her first husband? Or both husbands?

"In 2008, he met a woman who worked at the Wheatleigh Hotel in Lenox: Ana Knipp. For her, it was love at first sight, she recalled in a court filing she submitted on his behalf in the art fraud case.

"Knipp either was married at the time, or married shortly later, to a man who worked as a chef at the hotel. They ultimately divorced in 2014, records show.

"For a few years, Walshe and Knipp maintained a long-distance relationship, she said in her court filing. In 2015, Ana Knipp, who emigrated from Serbia about a decade earlier, moved to Boston permanently. They were engaged and married that year. A year later, they had their first child."
Ana Walshe’s husband has a history of chasing the good life — with other people’s money Jan. 17. Reprint from Boston Globe
Knipp is not a Slavic name. My guess is that she married into that last name.

"At one point, he worked as the personal concierge to a wealthy family, the friend said, traveling the world to carry out jewelry and art purchases."

Sorry I can't keep my cynic side in check, so I'll have to ask:
Prime opportunity to further hone his grifting skills?

Dang. I missed this craigslist job posting.

Yes, Patrick Frazee, 2018, in CO.
After killing Kelsey Berreth (ex-GF1 who was the Mother of their toddler), Frazee recruited exGF2* to clean the crime scene w extensive blood from stab wounds. She complied, then went to Sonic afterwards. <--- IIRC, but much more here, w many threads.

ETA: A no-body conviction, and Frazee is where he belongs.
And Krystal should still be in the slam too, imo.
Sorry to carry on, but as to both Frazee & Krystal but it's a very RANTABLE case.

* (Krystal Lee, who previously went by the last name Kenney)
** Patrick Frazee sentenced: Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth gets justice a year after Thanksgiving Day killing

(The referenced case -- PFrazee -- was a baseball bat.)

There seems to be no shortage of ways for bfs/husbands to murder their gfs/wives.

Murder. Sickening. Hacksaw. I have no words.

JMO

Bonkers that Mr Walshe touches all the bases of activity in the marvelous field of financial fraud. Fake art sales, "financial seminars", wine brokerage, real estate monkey business, and of course, stealing from the family estate. Did I miss anything?
According to sources, Walshe claimed to have made his money creating a software program in college. Ha!!
Has he had the ankle monitor since he made bail 5/11/2018? Or maybe since he pled/plead/pleaded guilty many months later?
Not sure

When they say "state custody", it mean's they are looking after their best interests until they can be placed permanently. I know this for a fact. It doesn't necessarily mean they are in foster care. Being placed with kin or foster care, they are still in state custody.
Thanks for explaining that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member