GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really upsets me with the prosecutor is that he obscured information. He acted more like a typical ******* defense attorney who ignores evidence. The prosecutor should be Bella's voice and get justice for her, but in order to get his conviction and paint RB as a victim, he left out important info like she had already lost 2children due to neglect and abuse. She may be a junkie, but that does not excuse her behavior towards her children. She chose to go back to that life before Bella died, not because of it. He said MM dumped Bella where he has hung out SINCE he was a teen, not WHEN he was a teen. He knows very well those subtle errors can have a huge impact. He is as deceitful as RB. JMO.

I just read the plea deal....... More charges can be filed if a mistrial...... and it can be proven she lied. Ok... so lets PROVE she lied. Someone... anyone....who kept track of those lies, send in those statements and shove it in the DA's face. Otherwise she gets out Dec 2017 regardless of a retrial.

So we know for sure if a mistrial RB plea deal null and void?

What is taking them so long! Weren't we listening to the same trial?! I heard zero evidence to convict MM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it is only if the DA wants it that way. I don't believe it is automatic. Just my opinion.

I don't think he will do anything with that plea deal. I've never in my life seen one overturned. [emoji853]

Are they still there deliberating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She disposed of 'any' incriminating evidence when she went back to her apartment, then climbing out the window when the police came. She told Joey she was going back to take a shower and didn't invite him to come along.

BBM: Would an innocent person climb out of a window to evade police? No. Every time I even think of this evil, vile creature my blood pressure gets dangerously high!

*Been trying to make this post all afternoon and kept getting the message that my 'token' had expired. That has never happened in the past. I stay signed in.

From the way I understand the plea deal, charges can be tacked on, but the charge can't be amended if they accept her testimony to be complete and truthful.

So they could accept the testimony but then decide "uh oh" and then start tacking on other charges like for drugs or child abuse (if they felt they had strong enough evidence for those charges and there was public interest in keeping her in jail, and anger at someone getting away with murder could cause them to do that....or I used to watch too much Law and Order?)

But the plea agreement said that in event of a mistrial, as long as they accept her testimony to be truthful and complete, then she gets out of jail either on return of a non-mistrial verdict, or on that date in December, whichever is earliest.

My belief is that they would have to throw out the agreement on the basis that the testimony was not truthful and complete, and probably that would result in a perjury charge, and that 'might' enable upgrading of the charge, but I don't even know if it would enable the upgrading of charges against her or if she'd just get a perjury charge tacked on as well as accessory-after-the-fact and larceny?

But if a judge has definitely accepted the plea of guilty for accessory-after-the-fact, then I don't think the charge can be upgraded to murder at this point.

I have a feeling it will be Friday. I think it's going to be hung.

I am just now catching up from not being able to post.

I thought the verdict would be this afternoon and was so wrong. I'm worried now. A hung jury is what I want and hope you are right, Whiteorchids!

BBM: Would an innocent person climb out of a window to evade police? No. Every time I even think of this evil, vile creature my blood pressure gets dangerously high!

*Been trying to make this post all afternoon and kept getting the message that my 'token' had expired. That has never happened in the past. I stay signed in.

Another question I have is, if MM is guilty, why didn't he throw RB under the bus knowing from the Sprinsky texts that RB was blaming him? Surely game theory would suggest that where there's an agreement between two people that neither will tell, and then A decides to blame B for the crime, that B's response should be to do the same and blame A rather than continue to claim ignorance and say that A was actually a good mother?

I have gotten that message when I have left a tab open for a long period of time and refreshing the page does not fix the problem. I have to actually click on another page or shut it down and reopen.

Exactly.

Oh, I have been 'Congratulated because I won something' I don't know how many times today...maybe 15-20! Been happening for a week or so. Hard to stay on anymore as you have to close out & clear your cookies/cache!

How's your weather doing there?

The results for the same quick poll pre-trial were:

Option 1 - 1
Option 2 - 16
Option 3 - 0

I didn't vote in that one, but if I had I would have gone for option three..

I just now voted for Option 3, Amonet.

Another question I have is, if MM is guilty, why didn't he throw RB under the bus knowing from the Sprinsky texts that RB was blaming him? Surely game theory would suggest that where there's an agreement between two people that neither will tell, and then A decides to blame B for the crime, that B's response should be to do the same and blame A rather than continue to claim ignorance and say that A was actually a good mother?

I honestly don't have an answer for that, Amonet. Nothing makes any sense in this screwed up beyond belief mess.

O/T:

Weather is just rainy and windy, BUF. The worst for us is yet to come in Northern Louisiana. Thanks for asking.

Glad I sold my house and live in an 8th floor condo!

O/T:

Weather is just rainy and windy, BUF. The worst for us is yet to come in Northern Louisiana. Thanks for asking.

Glad I sold my house and live in an 8th floor condo!

Keep safe, and check in so we know you're ok. I also live in a storm zone area (but not this one) so know what it's like!

Exactly.

Oh, I have been 'Congratulated because I won something' I don't know how many times today...maybe 15-20! Been happening for a week or so. Hard to stay on anymore as you have to close out & clear your cookies/cache!

How's your weather doing there?

Same here, finally got add thanks to the posts just now. Central Texas weather is hot, hot, hot and a bit windy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar