GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I read in her agreement that if she was found lying she could be charged with perjury. But she could also have additional charges if evidence during the trial pointed to her guilt.

Pre-verdict Quick Poll

Accepting (for the sake of argument) that both RB and MM disposed of Bella's body together, who do you think was directly involved in Bella's murder?

Please hit 'thanks' on the option closest to your current thoughts before the trial starts. If the 'thanks' option is not available to you, please feel free to write-in your choice, and also to post your thoughts in addition to picking an option.

Thank you!

Hit 'thanks on this post if you think:

Option one - MM alone

Pre-verdict Quick Poll

Accepting (for the sake of argument) that both RB and MM disposed of Bella's body together, who do you think was directly involved in Bella's murder?

Please hit 'thanks' on the option closest to your current thoughts before the trial starts. If the 'thanks' option is not available to you, please feel free to write-in your choice, and also to post your thoughts in addition to picking an option.

Thank you!

Option two - RB and MM in varying degrees
ie. one committed the actual murder but the other was present and/or aware of what was happening as it happened

Pre-verdict Quick Poll

Thank you!

Option three - RB alone

[video=twitter;877616000757190656]https://twitter.com/Laurel_Sweet/status/877616000757190656[/video]

[video=twitter;877616892948631552]https://twitter.com/crystalhaynes/status/877616892948631552[/video]

The results for the same quick poll pre-trial were:

Option 1 - 1
Option 2 - 16
Option 3 - 0

I didn't vote in that one, but if I had I would have gone for option three..

if the CW files again right away, but it goes bak to the initial beginning they have two court days to file or else he is released. I think. they could rearrest later if a grand jury or a judge signs an arrest warrant.

Good question. Anyone know?

I picked Option 2 - but I believe RB was the killer, and MM just helped afterwards....

:thinking:

Anyway - see you all tomorrow! :wave:

:eek:fftobed: for me!

I believe I read in her agreement that if she was found lying she could be charged with perjury. But she could also have additional charges if evidence during the trial pointed to her guilt.

I'm really hoping she gets additional charges - for murder.

im between 2 and 3. im on the fence whether he knew. I think he should have known if she was indeed in the fridge because he lived there. but we don't know if she really was in the fridge now, and he may have just eaten take out.

I'm not convinced MM knew anything, but I also don't know how that could happen ... I'm very confused! All I know is RB is complicit 100%.

I never want a mistrial... but in this case, IF it gets RB more charges, i'm all for it. Otherwise, it was NOT proven that MM did this, especially alone. Her plea deal is a JOKE and the CW deserves all the public humility possible... and for locals to take a stand and say.. WTH did you do and WHY?

I just read the plea deal....... More charges can be filed if a mistrial...... and it can be proven she lied. Ok... so lets PROVE she lied. Someone... anyone....who kept track of those lies, send in those statements and shove it in the DA's face. Otherwise she gets out Dec 2017 regardless of a retrial.

im between 2 and 3. im on the fence whether he knew. I think he should have known if she was indeed in the fridge because he lived there. but we don't know if she really was in the fridge now, and he may have just eaten take out.

I will say this regarding the fridge, and it's not evidence but anecdotal...our fridge broke last year and it took several months(built in fridge and couldn't figure out what was wrong!) and I don't think my hubby looked into once or even opened it. And even cleaned out with bleach and having baking soda in there, there was a strange smell to it. BUT a fridge, while quiet, does have a sound to it when its on. I would like to know if it had an ice maker in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a hung jury, does MM remain incarcerated?

Yes. IMO.

Her case / plea deal has not been adjudicated yet but is conditional on her being "truthful and cooperative" in the trial of MM. Not on any particular verdict. If he is found guilty she could go free, or if he is acquitted she could go free, unless the Commonwealth determines that she lied, changed the facts that her plea was founded on, etc. (which she did).

If the jury is deadlocked it will be retried so she will stay locked up.

She could also stay locked up and her plea deal vacated if the Judge determines that she misrepresented or otherwise violated her plea agreement.

IMO if that happens her charges can be upgraded. If her plea agreement stands and is adjudicated, however, she can never be recharged in this case because of double jeopardy.

That is my (mis?) understanding.

JMO

I will say this regarding the fridge, and it's not evidence but anecdotal...our fridge broke last year and it took several months(built in fridge and couldn't figure out what was wrong!) and I don't think my hubby looked into once or even opened it. And even cleaned out with bleach and having baking soda in there, there was a strange smell to it. BUT a fridge, while quiet, does have a sound to it when its on. I would like to know if it had an ice maker in it!

I'm not convinced MM knew anything, but I also don't know how that could happen ... I'm very confused! All I know is RB is complicit 100%.

I had honestly hoped that some bunker busting evidence, heretofore kept sealed, would be revealed that proved beyond reasonable doubt that MM was the monster here.

There was nothing.

In the end he simply looked like the same oblivious dunce who was clueless to RB's manipulations. I could still believe he participated in the hiding and cover-up.But still nothing. No indication of that beyond a reasonable doubt.

"Bel sends her love"

I'm really hoping she gets additional charges - for murder.

I am too, but after hearing the prosecutor during closing arguments, I believe his head is so far up her backside he wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the face. So I doubt he will ever admit she is guilty of lying. It was obvious to some of us who are not drinking her kool-aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knotty70