GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for this jury...there is honestly no good and true verdict...you convict MM of manslaughter knowing that the is not just reasonable but extreme doubt that he did it vs. RB...remember they were right there with her and I bet the lies were really obvious to them.....or you vote ng knowing that no one will be held accountable for abuse and murder of this beautiful little girl. Honestly what do you do??? If the defense atty is foreperson hopefully he/she can guide them to understand that for any kind of conviction CW had to prove it and they did not.

I would honestly rather see a hung jury than a guilty verdict. I want true justice for beautiful little Bella and it will not ever come if he is convicted and the real killer skates. :(

but she skates anyway...no good outcome here

My one and only time I was picked for a jury was a child abuse case. NOTHING to the extent of this, but it got pretty intense at times in the deliberation room.

I've always wanted to be on a jury. Almost got to. Even made it to the court house. I was sooooo excited. Ended up being excused as person took a plea. Which also means we wouldn't be called again I think for 5 years. Everyone was excited by that but me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the first smoke break we have heard about right?
Was wondering about the smokers. Maybe it's getting close....

I'm going to clean my bathroom now, it has to be done among other things today. Something will happen when I'm away from my computer, bet on it.

Maybe getting a bit tense - need a cigarette!! :)

Oh, I'm back here :waiting: with the rest of you!

Roger won!

[video=twitter;878280644706541569]https://twitter.com/Laurel_Sweet/status/878280644706541569[/video]

[video=twitter;878279572629991425]https://twitter.com/HagerWBZ/status/878279572629991425[/video]

[video=twitter;878279392534724608]https://twitter.com/NicoleJacobsWBZ/status/878279392534724608[/video]

I wonder who's living at RB's apt now? What happens to someone's belonging while in jail? I hope CW doesn't set her up into another place when she gets out. They probably will. Her family doesn't like her I don't think she has any friends. I wonder if Sprinsky or JA will come to her rescue?

I've always wanted to be on a jury. Almost got to. Even made it to the court house. I was sooooo excited. Ended up being excused as person took a plea. Which also means we wouldn't be called again I think for 5 years. Everyone was excited by that but me lol

I'm not a good citizen, I dread being on a jury. I was called for federal jury duty for a case involving the Lucchese crime family. We couldn't tell anyone our names and were known by numbers only. I didn't get chosen THANK GOD. Another time, it was shortly after the OJ trial, and during potential juror questioning they asked if we thought the system was portrayed fairly from what we see in the media. I was the only one to say no. Needless to say I wasn't chosen.

I wonder who's living at RB's apt now? What happens to someone's belonging while in jail? I hope CW doesn't set her up into another place when she gets out. They probably will. Her family doesn't like her I don't think she has any friends. I wonder if Sprinsky or JA will come to her rescue?

I'm willing to send her my old tent.

I've served on two. I think everyone should try to serve at least once just to see how the process works. I enjoyed it made some friends I see around now and then. I wasn't sequestered thank goodness.

I'm willing to send her my old tent.

Lol. She will probably be out less then a month then back in jail. She's a career criminal. Maybe she will get hit by a car.

[video=twitter;878288148773584896]https://twitter.com/Byron_Barnett/status/878288148773584896[/video]

If MM gets acquitted and RB is free I hope MM moves far, far away. I wouldn't want her "crew" anywhere near me after this ordeal.

For sure the jurors will want another yummy lunch then I believe they will have their verdict. I'm sure they don't want to come back on Monday unless it's hung and the judge orders them to continue to deliberate.

If MM gets acquitted and RB is free I hope MM moves far, far away. I wouldn't want her "crew" anywhere near me after this ordeal.

At least he has family and friends who can help him out. RB has no one oh how sad. Lol. She might hang out in front of a pharmacy in hopes of meeting someone or maybe go back being to being a prostitute but seriously yuck who would want that from her. Sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar