GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me the refrigerator is a benign point. I don't calculate it in any theory. IMO it was a lie from RB.

I can see MM saying don't bring up you have a child because if at that point RB hadn't lost her privileges why bring it up? Don't bring it up. Don't draw attention to us.

I can not say that MM didn't have a hand in her death but I can say even stronger I'm not sure he did. Not enough evidence to put a man behind bars for life.

Theoretically, how long can a jury deliberate for? Is there a limit imposed on them at all? I know it hasn't been that long in the scheme of things, but it just made me wonder.

Re the weights, MM's brother testified that he helped MM move some of his stuff to RB's apartment, and the weights were part of that. MM told his brother RB wanted them for crunches and sit-ups. If you believe that testimony, then the weights were already in the apartment prior to Bella's death.

I can see MM saying don't bring up you have a child because if at that point RB hadn't lost her privileges why bring it up? Don't bring it up. Don't draw attention to us.

I can not say that MM didn't have a hand in her death but I can say even stronger I'm not sure he did. Not enough evidence to put a man behind bars for life.
This is exactly why CW threw in the involuntary manslaughter hoping for a conviction with a much lower prison sentence.

Re the weights, MM's brother testified that he helped MM move some of his stuff to RB's apartment, and the weights were part of that. MM told his brother RB wanted them for crunches and sit-ups. If you believe that testimony, then the weights were already in the apartment prior to Bella's death.
Funny you brought that up. I didn't know that but I was just thinking--- weight of it all together means nothing. I know that has made people think twice that it was her. She could have carried the items separately and then put the weights in the bag after she already had the bag near the water. I think she definitely took steps to be able to blame him if Bella was found. "His" spot. "His" weights. "His" demons. When she's the only one who called the child a *****.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I did not watch all the testimony. I relied on all of you guys posting, thank you!
I missed this! This alone is reasonable doubt.

For any of you who followed the Chari Scott case, we were all stuck on SC's "story" of what happened that night. Come to find out NOTHING of his story was the truth.

I look at RB's testimony the same, lies. I still think this happened in a completely different way than her account. Her account is all lies. But like I said awhile back the brain holds on to that story trying to make it make sense. When you can't make it make sense I believe it is a lie.

She could have killed her in a car.
She could have locked her in the refrigerator and she died in there.
So many other things that could have happened. Why believe RB?

Do we know where the duffle bag came from? Was it be linked to MM? RB?
Sorry, coming up with questions the more I think about everything.

For any of you who followed the Chari Scott case, we were all stuck on SC's "story" of what happened that night. Come to find out NOTHING of his story was the truth.

I look at RB's testimony the same, lies. I still think this happened in a completely different way than her account. Her account is all lies. But like I said awhile back the brain holds on to that story trying to make it make sense. When you can't make it make sense I believe it is a lie.

She could have killed her in a car.
She could have locked her in the refrigerator and she died in there.
So many other things that could have happened.
Why believe RB?

heartgoesout, the car caught my eye.

From what I can gather, autopsy findings for both hyperthermia and hypothermia are non-specific.

Clearly, RB gave police one explanation of events and then a different version to the court. The autopsy findings did not support her claim of an excessive blow to the abdomen.

Bella's death could have been accidental from parental neglect. As much as I dislike speculating, Bella could have been locked in a hot car while her mother shot up and forgot about her, with the bruises occurring prior to that, but RB could have woven those bruises into her story.
Capture.jpg

RB knows what happened, but she has not told the truth. MM may or may not know what happened.

Do we know where the duffle bag came from? Was it be linked to MM? RB?
Sorry, coming up with questions the more I think about everything.

RB said it was her bag and she used it for dirty washing, like for a clothes hamper?

RB said it was her bag and she used it for dirty washing, like for a clothes hamper?

Yes, there was a laundry in the basement of her apartment building, and she would use it to take her laundry down.

Exactly gcharlie! And parental neglect seems to be her thing...

I have tried to block her account of Bella's death and follow the evidence for the truth... the evidence does not support her account. But the brain goes back to her story and I have to keep telling myself it's a lie, her story is a lie.

well if this forum is any indicator of what is happening in that jury room...we are hung....technically if they go by the letter of the law CW did not prove their case...but so many juries these days don't follow that...especially when you have a defendant that is so unlikeable and who clearly was involved in some way. Sad but I think we will go thru this trial again. And I think they were at that point on Friday...gonna take a break...try again Monday depending on what the split is...my guess is probably most for ng but maybe 3 or 4 for manslaughter...I can imagine this atty foreperson is pressing the hold outs on "did cw prove the case beyond reasonable doubt" and that many discussions on that reasonable doubt concept but by the end of the day on MOn. I bet that dreaded note comes to the judge. Had Deakin not been allowed to interject that ms at the last possible moment this would have been over. Thank you to one of the worst judges I have watched (just my opinion she may be a great judge)

I will be out of town Monday and Tuesday for work. Both days are jammed packed but hope I get a chance to check in here. So u can bet on a verdict (of some sort) either day lol. I do think there may be some hold outs. In my hopeful mind Jurors took an initial vote and then chose to go thru all the evidence methodically. Much to go thru and debate.

I called it hung on Friday. [emoji45]

If it's hung because of a not guilty hold out than I'm glad.

I'm thinking its hung. But I'm worried he will be convicted of a lesser charge depending on the juror numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This judge messed up the case just as Shapiro stated to her face. This is a travesty of justice I'm sure if MM is convicted he's got a great case for appeal. If you read comments all around the web crime websites, news, YouTube videos etc. most peeps feel the same way about this judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking