GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I guess no real evidence is required there. I absolutely do not understand how they reached this verdict.

So it is a life sentence with maybe chance of parole after 15 years?

You are right, LaLaw2000, appears that a tweet came out of the courtroom stating 15 years and not the 25 I thought.

We all feel Bella has had no justice. From the way she was discarded to now this.
Maybe we can brainstorm on a way to memorialize her all together across the world.
Balloons are bad for the environment but what else can we do for Bella?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually crying at my desk, at work. This is a beautiful idea. She deserves to be shown some love. Even if only now :(

I am still watching the NECN link and its LIVE at the courthouse....anyone know what is going on there?

Looks like allot of people gathering.

Joey, the father of the year, will probably give an impact statement

He shouldn't be allowed to, IMO, because he really didn't even know Bella and never supported her. Just another deadbeat dad.

JMO

I am still watching the NECN link and its LIVE at the courthouse....anyone know what is going on there?

Looks like allot of people gathering.

WAT isn't showing anything = so tell us what's going on.... :eek:nline:

Holy crap! Rushed next door and got to the courtroom less than a minute before the verdict was read. Was NOT expecting a guilty! Mandatory life. Unbelievable. This will be an interesting appeal to follow.

Difficult to understand how all twelve jurors voted guilty.

A hung jury or a NG verdict would make sense based off the evidence presented, but guilty???

A part of me is glad RB has no one. Casey had her lawyers and all that. RB is a lonely soul. Can she move away? Unlikely and even if she does it would be somewhere someone from her past would be around.
Everyone knows her lies.
Her people's are addicts (nothing wrong with addicts but let's be real here) no one will help this girl. Unless she had drugs. I hope her medical files state she sold her prescribed drugs. I'm so angry and just ranting away.

Holy crap! Rushed next door and got to the courtroom less than a minute before the verdict was read. Was NOT expecting a guilty! Mandatory life. Unbelievable. This will be an interesting appeal to follow.

Glad you made it! So what's going on now?? If you are still there!

With a second degree murder conviction, McCarthy will face life in prison, with the possibility of parole after 15 years. It is possible for him to be sentenced on Monday, but it is more likely it will happen Tuesday or Wednesday.

[...]

It's unclear when Bond will be released from prison, but it would happen this week. As part of the deal, she was to remain in prison until the end of the trial.

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/the-verdict-is-in-for-the-baby-doe-trial/541427333

I can't even believe it. How can they find him guilty with ZERO evidence?

A part of me is glad RB has no one. Casey had her lawyers and all that. RB is a lonely soul. Can she move away? Unlikely and even if she does it would be somewhere someone from her past would be around.
Everyone knows her lies.
Her people's are addicts (nothing wrong with addicts but let's be real here) no one will help this girl. Unless she had drugs. I hope her medical files state she sold her prescribed drugs. I'm so angry and just ranting away.

But isn't she on probation for 2 years? Does that "agreement" state she has to be "clean", get a job?

:dunno:

That link for necn you posted KaraKitty - said "It is not available right now"....

So, you'll have to do a narrative, or sobreebriedad will have to, since he's there! :D

How do appeals work? Does he just get 1? I don't know why I'm thinking that? I really know nothing about appeals. Do they all vary state to state?
I thought death penalty cases would get endless appeals but other cases such as life only 1? Tia

Will they do witness impact statements and sentencing today?

I thought so - Judge said a short break; DA said he'd look for impact witnesses that were there. But I see Harmony posted an article that said it might be tomorrow or Wednesday -

So who knows! LOL! Guess we have to wait around :waiting: until they come back live.

Glad you made it! So what's going on now?? If you are still there!

I left soon after to get back to the office. MM was taken out in handcuffs, court recessed and everyone filtered out; not much left to see. Trooper Herman and some of his colleagues were there, Sprinsky and his sister were there. I didn't see anyone else I recognized (tons of media) but there were tweets that said DA Dan Conley was there too. There was a big crowd of reporters interviewing someone (either Sprinsky or Megan Fewtrell or both) right outside the courthouse but the crowd was so big I couldn't see who it was.

[video=twitter;879364823162781697]https://twitter.com/Byron_Barnett/status/879364823162781697[/video]

WoW 86 people here, but only 24 members!

Guests - please sign up and join the discussion - or others here at WS!

[video=twitter;879365288957026305]https://twitter.com/HagerWBZ/status/879365288957026305[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms