MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Massachusetts Facebook page deletes all comments after a few hours because there are only around 70 comments on there and they don't go back past several hours. Noting even shows up for 3 days ago

Back to square one then,if it's true Arieele was ruled out.Hard to know though since she was never officially reported as missing.

Back to square one then,if it's true Arieele was ruled out.Hard to know though since she was never officially reported as missing.

I'm not sure that "Arielle" was never reported missing. It was that Cicely was not at liberty to reveal that particular child's identity since she is not law enforcement. I also think that she did not want to put any investigation on that child at risk. She seemed just desperate to get that tip to police, and rightfully so.

I'm not sure that "Arielle" was never reported missing. It was that Cicely was not at liberty to reveal that particular child's identity since she is not law enforcement. I also think that she did not want to put any investigation on that child at risk. She seemed just desperate to get that tip to police, and rightfully so.
Yes,hats off to her for getting involved in trying to identify Baby Doe.I meant listed as officially missing by her parents/ parent,so there will be no official statement by LE ,that she has been ruled out.:gaah:

Yes yes! That's the one. I was just coming on here to say that I finally figured out this particular pic is the age progressed of Aliyah Lunsford. She's been ruled out- wow though! Really looks like her- just unhappy. Aliyah is/would be too old and she's ruled out by authorities by DNA I believe.

Amazing to think Aliyah would already be too old. I can't believe so much time has passed. Poor little girl.

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Ofir Ben - Haim 2009 New Jersey
Shoshana Black 1994 Massachusetts
Gibbs Cassidy 2010 California
Aliya Lunsford 2008 West Virginia
Paula A. Ramerez - Figuroa 2013 California
ayla reynolds 2010 Maine

Looking at the pictures the eyes struck me, they have resemblances with the sketch!
I just read a quick Brazilian website news, says they're collecting mom's DNA but the family doesn't think it's her. I'll try updating more news in Portuguese later as I'm at work right now.

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

so....... i looked at pics of the girl, and my stomach turned upside down. the nose eyes cheeks lips, looks like this baby.. has anyone updatedit...
i wanna know!!!!!!

Wake up thread!!!!!! This little girls eyes just lock with mine everytime I see the pic, something keeps drawing me back to her..... She wants to be at peace. I can feel it... Lets figure this out!!!!! wake up thread!!!!!!

This is a great article about the lead detective and I love how far they're trying to take DNA evidence to give them, well...anything...

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...is_detective_on_a_relentless_hunt_for_answers

"It’s been a month and a week of nonstop police work that’s merged both high-tech wizardry and low-tech shoe leather.

Herman spoke of pollen testing being done on the fibers on Baby Doe’s clothes to determine where she might have been in the hours before her death, along with 
isotrope testing of the water in her system."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member