MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you Please give me that link? :please: I have lost it.

I was originally defensive of the artist and I understand she bumped it out in about 4 hours. But after all this time I would love for her to let us see her other sketches. (I know artists - there are other sketches) or do a different compilation including the teeth. Maybe not the hair tied back if there wasn't a scrunchie in the bag? But Maybe.
What could change,,, dimples, lips pursed or extended, nose line scrunched up? The muscles of the face can have such subtle differences depending on mood. Eyebrows raised, lowered, ears perked, ears hidden? The hairline different - strands of hair blowing or disconnected in a band or barrette? Head down or head upward?

Thoughts?
oh boy i will have to go back and find it, but for u i will :) give me jus a minute and i will post it....

I was originally defensive of the artist and I understand she bumped it out in about 4 hours. But after all this time I would love for her to let us see her other sketches. (I know artists - there are other sketches) or do a different compilation including the teeth. Maybe not the hair tied back if there wasn't a scrunchie in the bag? But Maybe.
What could change,,, dimples, lips pursed or extended, nose line scrunched up? The muscles of the face can have such subtle differences depending on mood. Eyebrows raised, lowered, ears perked, ears hidden? The hairline different - strands of hair blowing or disconnected in a band or barrette? Head down or head upward?

Thoughts?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...by-doe&usg=AFQjCNG0p6mWuS0ZAeqtZCMCMESLLX0slA

Thoughts?
absolutely right down to the details of a smile.... thats what the petition is for on fb , its to get them to make other photos of her smiling, teeth, hair fixed different, .. I completely agree. when a person smiles their eyes squinch up and as u said dimples possibly and as chubby as those sweet cheeks are im sure they are chubbier when she smiles..

Hey webweaved, tomorrow I have to clean my mommas carpets for her, so i wont be able to get on here too see whats going on, BUT.. if there is a break in that DNA testing tomorrow and they release it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get up with me and let me know.... U know I will so greatly appreciate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass