MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol! I'm someone who can't stand to drive by boxes and bags on the side of the road...

im always afraid of what is in there.. ive even told my hubby that especially being on river in our boat and passing by trash or bag or box wondering what could be in there. we saw a cooler in the woods one time when we were fishing. the game warden was checking it out when we passed , it was a bunch of dead kittens.. things like that make me think.........

Goodness! Just looking at more pictures of the place... It's not a beachy place. There must be a trail close that the lady was walking her dog. I can't imagine letting my dog walk in that rocky mess and risking a cut by the rocks or foreign object. It looks like pieces of metal on the ground too.

I'm nosy. I would have looked in the garbage bag if I had seen it there. I think it would have looked definitely out of place.

If you look online at people "checking in" to this location--look at their photos. They literally will climb and walk over and through anything! I looked at some of the photos of people climbing with dogs and babies and thought "really?!" Like little ants, they were everywhere. It's much prettier than the photos let on. Recently the beach got nasty...there is a local group complaining it needs to be cleaned up. As far as the bag, I would have looked too. I think *most* (not all) sleuthers would look--IMO...we cant help ourselves. ;-) Im glad I inspired you to go look at photos. Thats what I wanted lol.

ewwwwwww i jus had a eerie feeling.... what if the person responsible is reading all of this stuff, which it dont matter, but its a sick feeling..... i bet they are following the fb page to stay tuned in..... thinking they have prob got away with it....... i sure hope they dont get away with something like this..... jus need that one person to see that billboard and it click..... makes me wanna load up and head that way and swab everyones mouth.... lol...

Just my opinion, Id be willing to bet the person that did this is following in some capacity. If they are alive.

ewwwwwww i jus had a eerie feeling.... what if the person responsible is reading all of this stuff, which it dont matter, but its a sick feeling..... i bet they are following the fb page to stay tuned in..... thinking they have prob got away with it....... i sure hope they dont get away with something like this..... jus need that one person to see that billboard and it click..... makes me wanna load up and head that way and swab everyones mouth.... lol...

Work your way through swabbing everyone that works at the wastewater treatment plant if you get up that way. . . Just thinking someone who works there would know the definite ins and outs of Deer Island. It's manned 24/7. There's something about where she was found. I know I'm not seeing the whole picture, but it looks destitute.

If you look online at people "checking in" to this location--look at their photos. They literally will climb and walk over and through anything! I looked at some of the photos of people climbing with dogs and babies and thought "really?!" Like little ants, they were everywhere. It's much prettier than the photos let on. Recently the beach got nasty...there is a local group complaining it needs to be cleaned up. As far as the bag, I would have looked too. I think *most* (not all) sleuthers would look--IMO...we cant help ourselves. ;-) Im glad I inspired you to go look at photos. Thats what I wanted lol.

I wouldn't. There are too many things, like dead kittens and sharp objects, that can be physically dangerous. On the beach like that I'd probably report it to the rangers but I wouldn't try to open it or move it myself.

great work miss priss..... its very foggy for sure.... and i was under impression from what i read the bag was on the rocks...... her dog ran too it and started inspecting, other than that the bag might had not even been noticed. I wouldn't have stopped to look at a garbage bag on beach, id assume it was garbage and kept going, but the dog took interest so there fore the lady took interest... so the bag could've easily gone unnoticed and not payed any attention too assuming if anyone else had past it. thinking some nasty people left there trash out here....

So on the 25th, the tide started coming in at just past midnight, and the moon set at 1am. We had a lot of fog through June and July even inland. With no moon, and probably fog, it would have been very dark out on the end of the island. Highly unlikely that a person would have been spotted.

And even if they had -- well, it's Boston, people are out at all hours, going for a run or walking the dog or just getting home from a late shift, or heading out early for an early one. Unless somebody saw the person with the bag, they wouldn't think anything of it.

p.s. oops, meant to quote MissPriss's chart with the tide and moon times.

Work your way through swabbing everyone that works at the wastewater treatment plant if you get up that way. . . Just thinking someone who works there would know the definite ins and outs of Deer Island. It's manned 24/7. There's something about where she was found. I know I'm not seeing the whole picture, but it looks destitute.
oh oh oh i completely agree...... for some reason that place drew attention to the devil that put her there... and like u said that treatment plant right next to it... ive been wondering why that place, of all places.... i think she was put there to be found, bc of all places to put a person secluded areas, she was put at a place that is visited frequently....

So on the 25th, the tide started coming in at just past midnight, and the moon set at 1am. We had a lot of fog through June and July even inland. With no moon, and probably fog, it would have been very dark out on the end of the island. Highly unlikely that a person would have been spotted.

And even if they had -- well, it's Boston, people are out at all hours, going for a run or walking the dog or just getting home from a late shift, or heading out early for an early one. Unless somebody saw the person with the bag, they wouldn't think anything of it.

p.s. oops, meant to quote MissPriss's chart with the tide and moon times.
i may be wrong, but i thought i read somewhere that it had rained the previous day before she was found,, Im almost positive on a news read, i read that.... so if thats the case, it wouldve been much darker and foggier..

Did you mean desolate? Only in the way that any park area is desolate when people aren't around. In daylight hours, it's very busy.

I agree with you about the treatment plant, though, and I think an awful lot of people in the region agree with us...

Hiya carbuff! We're up in your stomping grounds now! Sorry it's such a sad occasion. Baby Doe's Memorial.

deerisland.jpg

Did you mean desolate? Only in the way that any park area is desolate when people aren't around. In daylight hours, it's very busy.

I agree with you about the treatment plant, though, and I think an awful lot of people in the region agree with us...

Yes, desolate. Thank you. That's what I meant. An article says it is such a peaceful place. I wish I had seen it before now.

It was beautiful the day before she was found. Two days before her discovery, there were bad storms that came through. There were tornado warnings all over the place. I remember seeing some gnarly pictures of clouds over Fenway that looked spooky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL what are we going to do with you.

I KNOW right?
plus if I saw the bag and then the dog snarfin around it I'd be like "why is that dog not on a leash?

It was like with my kids when they were young. "Hey Dad look, an ice cream place! ' NO we're goin fishin!

They be like :tantrum:
I be like :gaah:

I am glad she investigated it and I have no doubt that someone else would have anyway.

:innocent:

It was beautiful the day before she was found. Two days before her discovery, there were bad storms that came through. There were tornado warnings all over the place. I remember seeing some gnarly pictures of clouds over Fenway that looked spooky.

Welcome! You are a local? Was there a game that night in Fenway when the storms came through? I remember seeing pictures on Twitter of very bad storms passing through the north. So Baby Doe (I feel horrible saying that - she looks like a Rebecca to me or Becca) could have been there 2 days before being found. That would account for the decomposition and being in the plastic bags.

I KNOW right?
plus if I saw the bag and then the dog snarfin around it I'd be like "why is that dog not on a leash?

It was like with my kids when they were young. "Hey Dad look, an ice cream place! ' NO we're goin fishin!

They be like :tantrum:
I be like :gaah:

I am glad she investigated it and I have no doubt that someone else would have anyway.

:innocent:

lol! You have good in your heart! Maybe she even saw the bag the day before, but at a different time when the tide was higher.

Say, you're local too! So, that's Boston across the way there?

Oh! That day. Yes, that was a scary day. We don't get tornado warnings much around here. I wonder if somehow that had something to do with how she died?

This is what it looked like out in the suburbs: storm 23 june 2015.JPG

Welcome! You are a local? Was there a game that night in Fenway when the storms came through? I remember seeing pictures on Twitter of very bad storms passing through the north. So Baby Doe (I feel horrible saying that - she looks like a Rebecca to me or Becca) could have been there 2 days before being found. That would account for the decomposition and being in the plastic bags.

I am not a local. My husband was born in Quincy and raised in Brockton. We took vacation for ten days in July to stay in Houghsneck (Quincy) with his aunt to visit family. I tease him a lot for not using his R's. Lol. I am pretty sure there was a game. My sister found the picture and shared it. We had been in Whitman the day of the storms visiting a cousin and they were under a tornado warning that evening. Thank you for the welcome!

Oh! That day. Yes, that was a scary day. We don't get tornado warnings much around here. I wonder if somehow that had something to do with how she died?

This is what it looked like out in the suburbs: View attachment 81159

I wondered that too. I am used to tornado warnings living in Missouri, but was quite shocked to see them in Mass while we were there. A bunch of flights got delayed at Logan that day too. I flew out the day after the storm (disabled and cannot travel by car) and Logan was a mess. Flights were overbooked to where the airline was offering to comp people if they gave up their seats. Not sure if that info is helpful, but you never know. Cool pic!

Yessireeee! That's some scary looking cloud activity! Hide in the bathroom weather for me and the dog! lol! And the dog isn't scared...

Our neighbors built a storm cellar and we're welcome to come over any time we think there is going to be a tornado. Very kindly of them.

How did she die? I thought maybe carbon monoxide poisoning, but that would have showed up in all the testing they have done so far. Was she left in a car and die from heat exposure?

It's not fair! She should be playing at the park. Finding cool rocks and shells, not wrapped like trash and thrown away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap