MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we now know this linking won't work LOL. Lets try copy and paste! I dont want anyone left out from reading. Here u go, both articles.

1st article (remember this was translated but u get the gist): The case of Miss Miranda missing Anacleto, Emili Jaraguá do Sul for a year and three months, may have its outcome. If the identity is confirmed, the police will investigate how the girl ended up in that country. The investigation which investigates the disappearance of Emili already has more than 360 pages. The girl's family not believe physical resemblance pointed to the pictures. "The only thing I feel is that it's not my daughter." says mother of Emili. On the last day July 29, four samples of DNA from Lily Adam Miranda, mother of Emili, were dropped in the women's Precinct of jaragua do Sul by a u.s. federal agent. The material will indicate if the girl's body found inside a plastic bag in a Creek Township, Massachusetts at the end of the month is brother Emili. The stage of investigation was made by the agent who works at the Brazilian Embassy and arrived in Brazil for that. He was not allowed to speak to the press. The girl was last seen the day May 21, 2014 in Barra Velha, North coast of Santa Catarina. She was in the company of his father, who was found dead three days later. Since then, the Civil Police investigations have failed to unravel the mystery of the death of the father of the girl or the disappearance of the child.

2nd article: A two-year-old girl has been missing for nearly three months in Jaraguá do Sul (SC). The day of 21 may, the little girl left home accompanied by the father. A day later, he was found dead and the child's family never heard from her.What's troubling is that Miranda has health Anacleto Emili fragile. The little girl has lactose intolerance and heart murmur, which requires medical attention, according to Deputy Milena Rosa.The child's parents were separated and the girl lived with her mother. By court order, the father, Alexander Anacleto, had a right to see his daughter every 15 days. And it was on one of these visits that he fled taking Emili. The girl's mother tells how was the action of the former.
— When I went into the kitchen and looked out the window he was already running. Took the girl played in the front seat of the car, no seat, no belt and escaped.
Lily tells us that half an hour later, he called to say he'd kill Emili and commit suicide, was it would rekindle the relationship with the mother of the child.
In March this year, the child's father would have registered a police report, after receiving threats from his ex-wife and her brothers. The father of Anacleto, José Anacleto Grandson, says he doesn't believe in son's suicide.
— This is conversation. From the beginning, she says that my son is unbalanced. My son wouldn't hurt this child. My son was killed. They got there and they caught him off guard. The body of Anacleto was found burned to death inside the car in old city Bar located in the coast of Santa Catarina.According to police investigations, two teenagers have confessed that they set fire in the car, because messed in the car and were afraid of being prosecuted. According to them, the body had gunshots. The girl was last seen in a donut shop 50 km from Jaraguá do Sul. The diner has no security cameras, but the presence of a man alone with a small child caught the attention of owner Mike Tavares.
— He was alone with the girl. It's hard to see a father with a child alone. She was fine with her father, sat, talked, he even changed the clothes she got dirty. She called him dad. The child's mother, Addy, Ade is desperate. She says that everything reminds of Emili.
— It's time to take a bath, she was with me, she slept with me. I don't know how long I can stand it. She was so happy, cheerful. Is very hurt. The police say they believe he is still alive, because the Superior expertise found no trace of the girl's death.

Here is the video that accompanies the article. [video]http://111.221.29.49/proxy.ashx?h=smMHZlhUp7C4bMO0hWCKdnnL4U2byxEI[/video]

:tyou: very much! :heartbeat:

The way Floridian and I read it, the article said Monday--as in today. It's 15 days from the original countdown. Just an observation, does not mean the math is correct. Anything could have happened with the tests. With it being a holiday, I assumed they probably would not release anything today. Hopefully we all hear something soon! :) Happy Labor Day Baby Doe...know that many LE officials are working hard on your case baby girl.
yes that's my take on it.. hopefully tomorrow.. I wonder if we could petition like facebook is and sign it and turn it in for them to release other photos..... this has really touched so many people and its warmed my heart to see the good in people trying and helping and loving this little girl we have never met.... anymore now days its always the bad things we hear about on tv news. ect. but reading all of ur comments and hard work and dedication is so heart warming. your really great people to care so much and want our girl named, and at peace... just wanted everyone to know that's out there in diff states cities etc that are not giving up, your truly sweethearts.....

WTH is wrong with people these days.... geeeesh

And this:

Variety of mutilated animals found strewn in city parks

There’s magic in New York City’s parks — black magic.

More than a dozen mutilated animals have been discovered in the past 18 months, apparent victims of ritual sacrifice, records show.

New Yorkers found four severed goat heads, scores of mutilated chickens and other birds, three butchered pigs and a calf’s head, according to 311 complaint data.

The Fort George Playground in Highbridge Park in upper Manhattan was fouled by a particularly gruesome animal mutilation in January 2014 — a goat head “pinned up on one of the trees” and the body “wrapped in a red sheet and on the ground,” a 311 caller reported.

Goat heads were twice found in another kiddie park, the Lincoln Road Playground inside Prospect Park in Brooklyn.

http://nypost.com/2015/09/06/variety-of-mutilated-animals-found-strewn-in-city-parks/

Wow all of this at once is....really damn unsettling. I'm a New Yorker and I'm only just now hearing about the animal parts. I doubt it has anything to do with the Baby Doe but that other body? Good lord, that opens up a can of worms. I'm not too familiar with the Boston area, but is that beach close to Deer Island?

Pretty close. It's on the other side of the airport from Deer Island. https://goo.gl/maps/0pU4b

This is literally right there. Dad maybe??

It says Dad was found murdered 15 months ago and the little girl (if this is her) has been considered missing in her home country all this time. Tragic and awful.

The body of a man was found in the same Boston area as our Baby Doe was found. Our girl has not been identified as Emili and unless she is, (which seems like a long shot) this man could potentially very well be her (baby doe) father.

Did they Indicate he was decomposed? I got the impression he was recently murdered. I don't fink its likely this is related.
The body of a man was found in the same Boston area as our Baby Doe was found. Our girl has not been identified as Emili and unless she is, (which seems like a long shot) this man could potentially very well be her (baby doe) father.

Did they Indicate he was decomposed? I got the impression he was recently murdered. I don't fink its likely this is related.

no i cant find anything at all ab him other than body found... thats it, no age range, no race, clothing, nothing... guess he didnt have any ID on him..

On these articles, it talks about Emili's health issues. I never read that before now. She's lactose intolerant and has a heart murmur. Could someone die from that and it not show up at autopsy? It seems to me that something to do with the heart would be detectable. Does anyone know? Emili's mom does not think this is her child. Her and LE pointed out that Emili is smaller than baby doe and that baby doe has way more "volume" over Emili...that Emili could not have got to that volume within three months of her disappearance. LE strongly believes baby doe is 4, where as Emili is younger at 3.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/.../07/150710_salasocial_desaparecidas_sc_eua_rs

and http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...nina-desaparecida-ha-mais-de-2-meses-11082014

I don't think they could tell anything from being lactose intolerant and the heart murmur would depend. As others have stated sometimes they go away, sometimes they can't tell what they are caused by. I have one and it's caused by asymmetrical ventricular hypertrophy, (basically one of the walls of one of the chambers of my heart is thicker than the others/it's supposed to be, from what I understand) so they'd definitely find something like that at autopsy. But I guess it's a crapshoot, depending on what the cause is.

cvaldez1975 said:

no i cant find anything at all ab him other than body found... thats it, no age range, no race, clothing, nothing... guess he didnt have any ID on him..

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/09/07/body-found-on-east-boston-beach/
"the family discovered a man believed to be in his 20s on the beach, dead with what appeared to be stab wounds"

~ Age range; in his 20's, so between 20 and 29

~ Decomp; Male, apparent stab wounds, so not likely any advanced decomp.

~ Cause of death - likely stabbing?

(Yes I know, loss of blood, organ trauma, asphyxia, drowning, etc.)

MOO

Still no result on DNA test?????? I sure wouldnt want to be Emili;s mom right now, i bet shes on pins and needles, waiting to hear results. So very sad..

Still no result on DNA test?????? I sure wouldnt want to be Emili;s mom right now, i bet shes on pins and needles, waiting to hear results. So very sad..

Anxiously awaiting the results!! You know, even if this turns out to not be Emili, one thing BD did for Emili was put a spotlight back on her case. This is how one missing child helps another.

Are we allowed to post images of Deer Island from a google search? These came up in the search. If not, sorry mods. Not trying to make more work for you volunteers. They are definitely Deer Island. I've been there. This is two images, one is showing how foggy Deer Island was in the late night/early morning hours in June/July. Fog is the perfect cover for someone parking their car, walking to shoreline and placing the bag on the shoreline hoping the body would go out to sea. JMO. The second photo, I'm correcting MYSELF on Black Magic. :) Apparently they are around here...this symbol is darkness. BD was NOT found right here though. She was found on the shore. I still think if it had anything to do with it, there would have been a calling card near or on her body. With no trauma to her body, I dont think anything "dark" happened to her.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Need, need, need links for the images. Still time to edit.

But can you point out the "black magic" in the 2nd one?

:loveyou:

There's a pentagram painted on the big rock. I'm scared to ask what is in the black garbage-bag-like sack and the fire remains...

There's a pentagram painted on the big rock. I'm scared to ask what is in the black garbage-bag-like sack and the fire remains...

Thanks. If were to go through the effort I would put the pentagram more centered but it looks a like a triangle, IMO. I know some witches and no, the pentagram would be prominent.

I saw the squirrel in the fire pit and I have cooked wild squirly on an open fire, but not with the fur on, LOL.
This looks to me like a set up designed to elicit reactions by some partying kids.

Again a pentagram? Not so much here.

ETA; it's not even an actual fire ring or fire pit. Not much is burned. Looks more like they added some burned things and a road kill with some rock not even understanding how a fire works. MOO
M O O

Is the sign actually bent like that or was this image edited do you think? It looks like an image of the top half of a person in a pointy hat was superimposed onto the right side of the "firepit". Probably just an optical illusion though.

Is the sign actually bent like that or was this image edited do you think? It looks like an image of the top half of a person in a pointy hat was superimposed onto the right side of the "firepit". Probably just an optical illusion though.
I don't think the photos are edited. There was an entire roll of these images the author shot randomly. I think the rock just has a indented surface. JMO. I don't see anything with a pointed hat. That's a reach. I removed the images. I'm unsure if they are against TOS. I don't want any issues.

Re: The pentagram - it doesn't have a circle drawn around it, so it's not really a pentagram is it ? I don't think it's related to BD though. Wish we could get some more news about her!

Re: The pentagram - it doesn't have a circle drawn around it, so it's not really a pentagram is it ? I don't think it's related to BD though. Wish we could get some more news about her!

I said its not related. Whew everyone went wayyyy out there on that one LOL. Reel it back in. Just photos from Deer Island. :) Moving on....so about those DNA results...Emili matched against BD. LOOK there is a NEW digital billboard featuring baby doe, unveiled today. http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...d-Featuring-Baby-Doe-Unveiled--325732641.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111