MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the photos are edited. There was an entire roll of these images the author shot randomly. I think the rock just has a indented surface. JMO. I don't see anything with a pointed hat. That's a reach. I removed the images. I'm unsure if they are against TOS. I don't want any issues.
You should re add the one with the fog! I think it really helps illustrate the area and that it would be possible for someone to drive in, place the body, and remain unseen! I had been skeptical of that until I saw that photo.

You should re add the one with the fog! I think it really helps illustrate the area and that it would be possible for someone to drive in, place the body, and remain unseen! I had been skeptical of that until I saw that photo.

Ok. Here is the fog. I looked at photos in the google image search from June to July. It shows heavy fog looming between the late night/early morning hours. These are most likely the types of conditions someone experienced on June 25th when Baby Doe was dumped/placed. Typical conditions for this time of year. It would have been easy IMO for someone to park in the small parking lot and walk down to the shore undetected. Enclosed are also the tide statistics. BD was found at 1:00PM, June 25th, 2015 by a woman walking her dog. At 1PM EST, the tide was low. It started lowering around 12:30ish PM EST. This made the bag apparent. IMO. Thanks for everyones opinions on this.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Image162.jpg
    Image162.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 164
  • Image163.jpg
    Image163.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 162
:blushing: I'm embarrassed to ask, but Baby Doe was found the same day she was dumped? The lady who walked her dog regularly walked her dog at the same time every day?

Just looking at the picture, IMO a body placed/dumped in that area would haven't traveled far. She was put there and didn't wash in. No boat needed. They placed her there when tide was lowest (12:13) thinking she would be drawn out to deeper water by low tide. Sad!

Does the lighthouse still work?

she had been there for early decomp to start taking place , maybe a day or 2, is whats been estimated. and nobody knows whether boat or by walking how she was put there... its been estimated that it was at night or early early morning, but had only been there a day or 2... she couldve been placed there by someone walking from road, or someone pulled up by boat and placed her there. thats unknown.
:blushing: I'm embarrassed to ask, but Baby Doe was found the same day she was dumped? The lady who walked her dog regularly walked her dog at the same time every day?

Just looking at the picture, IMO a body placed/dumped in that area would haven't traveled far. She was put there and didn't wash in. No boat needed. They placed her there when tide was lowest (12:13) thinking she would be drawn out to deeper water by low tide. Sad!

great work miss priss..... its very foggy for sure.... and i was under impression from what i read the bag was on the rocks...... her dog ran too it and started inspecting, other than that the bag might had not even been noticed. I wouldn't have stopped to look at a garbage bag on beach, id assume it was garbage and kept going, but the dog took interest so there fore the lady took interest... so the bag could've easily gone unnoticed and not payed any attention too assuming if anyone else had past it. thinking some nasty people left there trash out here....
Ok. Here is the fog. I looked at photos in the google image search from June to July. It shows heavy fog looming between the late night/early morning hours. These are most likely the types of conditions someone experienced on June 25th when Baby Doe was dumped/placed. Typical conditions for this time of year. It would have been easy IMO for someone to park in the small parking lot and walk down to the shore undetected. Enclosed are also the tide statistics. BD was found at 1:00PM, June 25th, 2015 by a woman walking her dog. At 1PM EST, the tide was low. It started lowering around 12:30ish PM EST. This made the bag apparent. IMO. Thanks for everyones opinions on this.
attachment.php
attachment.php

That' a great question actually! From what LE says, yes. It's just an opinion. They dont know for sure. That path is frequently traveled. Someone would have saw it sooner if it had been there. They said she wasnt in the water long. It's so tragic. That water is not washing away their sins of placing her there! JMO.

great work miss priss..... its very foggy for sure.... and i was under impression from what i read the bag was on the rocks...... her dog ran too it and started inspecting, other than that the bag might had not even been noticed. I wouldn't have stopped to look at a garbage bag on beach, id assume it was garbage and kept going, but the dog took interest so there fore the lady took interest... so the bag could've easily gone unnoticed and not payed any attention too assuming if anyone else had past it. thinking some nasty people left there trash out here....

Thank you! Can't wrap my mind around how someone can do this. I want to say the bag would have been seen. The rocks and walkways and beach are frequented a lot. People climb all over the place there. Now people could have very well walked by the bag...if they didn't have a dog that wanted to check it out or something. From what LE says, Im apt to believe they think she was not there long. Im not sure though. So we have just a general line of information regarding tides and weather conditions. Its a gist for now. :) By boat, by foot, by car, anything is possible. So many access points. Here is a clip from Wikipedia - "The girl was estimated by authorities to have died recently, within days of her discovery. Despite that she was deceased a short amount of time, she had already begun to decompose and was impossible to identify visually, as bloating was observed on the body. Investigators were able to conclude that she was a young child but were initially unsure of her race and ethnicity.[SUP]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deer_Island_Jane_Doe#Discovery Between the water and heat, body was breaking down fast. [/SUP]

That' a great question actually! From what LE says, yes. It's just an opinion. They dont know for sure. That path is frequently traveled. Someone would have saw it sooner if it had been there. They said she wasnt in the water long. It's so tragic. That water is not washing away their sins of placing her there! JMO.

Oh.... I thought I read they estimated a day or two and that they concluded she was not in the water. She was placed there and hadn't been in water. The decomp was from heat and moisture from the bag.. nO nothing can wash the evil that took place..

Is the sign actually bent like that or was this image edited do you think? It looks like an image of the top half of a person in a pointy hat was superimposed onto the right side of the "firepit". Probably just an optical illusion though.
I don't see it but I will look too see that

Oh.... I thought I read they estimated a day or two and that they concluded she was not in the water. She was placed there and hadn't been in water. The decomp was from heat and moisture from the bag.. nO nothing can wash the evil that took place..

I dont know honestly. Theyve changed it up a few times I guess. Depends if the theory is she was placed or she was dumped. Its one of those things where shes from Boston but shes not from Boston, well maybe she is but could be from other states. Lol. So if she was there even 2 days, the tides would have been similar since she was found at 1PM in low tide. It matches the chart. The fog has been a reoccurring weather condition in the months of June and July. I didnt look further back--just concentrated on those two months. Hope that helps. I had not thought about it being foggy at all till I saw that photo.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Looks like a perfect fishing morning to me. OTH I am one of those who would walk past a trash bag and not give a second look.

:shame:

I dont know honestly. Theyve changed it up a few times I guess. Depends if the theory is she was placed or she was dumped. Its one of those things where shes from Boston but shes not from Boston, well maybe she is but could be from other states. Lol. So if she was there even 2 days, the tides would have been similar since she was found at 1PM in low tide. It matches the chart. The fog has been a reoccurring weather condition in the months of June and July. I didnt look further back--just concentrated on those two months. Hope that helps. I had not thought about it being foggy at all till I saw that photo.
lol very true.....

Looks like a perfect fishing morning to me. OTH I am one of those who would walk past a trash bag and not give a second look.

i see trash on beach and lakes and rivers we live around all the time, so wouldn't take a look. i would jus walk by it

Goodness! Just looking at more pictures of the place... It's not a beachy place. There must be a trail close that the lady was walking her dog. I can't imagine letting my dog walk in that rocky mess and risking a cut by the rocks or foreign object. It looks like pieces of metal on the ground too.

I'm nosy. I would have looked in the garbage bag if I had seen it there. I think it would have looked definitely out of place.

lol! I'm someone who can't stand to drive by boxes and bags on the side of the road...

ewwwwwww i jus had a eerie feeling.... what if the person responsible is reading all of this stuff, which it dont matter, but its a sick feeling..... i bet they are following the fb page to stay tuned in..... thinking they have prob got away with it....... i sure hope they dont get away with something like this..... jus need that one person to see that billboard and it click..... makes me wanna load up and head that way and swab everyones mouth.... lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111