MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE said she was deliberately killed, I wonder if they withheld information about the true condition of her body and toxicology in the hopes someone would be more likely to come forward. There has to be a reason they say deliberate.

Either that...or one of the suspects talked and said what happened. It sounds like they are each blaming the other one. So I wonder what they are saying.

Thanks sillybilly!

I found comments RB made about getting out of jail and being 8 months pregnant with Bella and unable to get benefits because she had no id/birth certificate. Perhaps Bella was her meal ticket. :(

Another comment she made referenced having to wake up early now bc of Bella and wanting to go smoke. I may be reading into it to much, but, I wonder if it's just cigarettes was all she wanting to go smoke.

https://m.facebook.com/rachelle.bond.50?fref=pb

ETA: this also makes me realize there is probably another arrest than the ones we have seen so far in 2006/2007.

Where did you see that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is an article with one quote.

http://m.wcvb.com/news/baby-doe-identified-5-investigates-reports/35348850

""The mother and boyfriend are blaming each other for who harmed the child," said Massachusetts House Speaker Robert DeLeo, whose district includes Deer Island. "I got the impression it was deliberate.""

I am still looking for the article posted earlier this thread where a LE source stated more definitively that it was deliberate.

Thanks sillybilly!

I found comments RB made about getting out of jail and being 8 months pregnant with Bella and unable to get benefits because she had no id/birth certificate. Perhaps Bella was her meal ticket. :(

Another comment she made referenced having to wake up early now bc of Bella and wanting to go smoke. I may be reading into it to much, but, I wonder if it's just cigarettes was all she wanting to go smoke.

https://m.facebook.com/rachelle.bond.50?fref=pb

ETA: this also makes me realize there is probably another arrest than the ones we have seen so far in 2006/2007.

Where are the comments about being 8 months pregnant? I haven't seen those.

Not sure why learning this dear child's name has affected me so much today, but I burst into tears when I read the headlines today at work.

RIP Bella. Justice is coming.

It pleases me to think of the egg donor detoxing in jail. And then she will get to face everything stone cold sober

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is just monday morning quarterbacking but;

why wouldnt DCF have run not only active cases but also past cases where the age would now be in the target area?

it just seems so obvious to me - run the cases that are now closed, you know - the ones that nobody is following up on/in touch with anymore...

maybe it isnt legal, but with all the time and effort that went into this it seems like if they could have done that then they should have.

I'm confused. Why are the Speaker and the Governor serving to break this news? Seems they should be leaving this to LE. Is there a reason other than politicians being opportunistic?

They are the people we Americans elect as the representatives of the people in a government OF the people BY the people in a representative government.

The Speaker of the House of REPRESENTATIVES (representing us voters) is authorized by my VOTE to address the public on important matters.

I do not understand the problem.

BTW they didn't 'break' the news.

Ole Rachelle posted on her facebook about two missing children!!!!! Sounding concerned! :thinking:

ITA with you La Louve-finally having a name to go with that angelic face, seeing the pictures of her smiling and lokking happy: very tough to take.

The person claiming to be Bella's biological father was just on a local station.

X.jpg

I'm so glad she was identified. But this case is even harder to follow when you that sweet girl's picture and hear about mom being messed up. My daughter is around the same age and i just keep hugging her and wishing that every kid could have the stability and love that we are so lucky to provide.

I'm angry with the neighbors who are now talking about mom using drugs but they never reported her to social services. And I'm mad at DCF for not keeping a closer eye on a woman who already lost custody of two kids and was reported for neglect twice (not since 2013).

I grew up outside of Boston and now live near where little Hailey and her dad were killed. My heart hurts so much for these poor children.

As far as people wondering how police know it was deliberate...mom and her boyfriend may both be saying how she died but blaming the other person.

Bella's "dad" can get lost. He obviously wasn't involved in her life at all but wants attention and 15 minutes of fame now.

Bella's "dad" can get lost. He obviously wasn't involved in her life at all but wants attention and 15 minutes of fame now.

Exactly, a real dad would have been searching everywhere for his daughter and fighting for custody to keep her away from her druggie "mom". This just get more and more disgusting.

All I know is DCF didn't dump this baby like trash in the ocean. The person responsible for Bella Bond was Rachelle Bond and she should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I believe everyone was doing what they could to identify this child and truth has prevailed. I'm sure Rachelle Bond did nothing but take and take and want more but wanted no accountability. She's the only one I blame for Bella Bond being thrown away like trash. She should have been sterilized after losing her other children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62