MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if bella was term, her LMP would have been around the first of nove, conception date mid nov. (lol i only know because my oldest was due oct 10 and my lmp was 1/1 and conception date was 1/14)

I hadn't seen that, but if I "math" correctly Bella was born 8/6/2012, and so "mom" likely conceived December 2011 right? So she had to have been out to conceive...so I wonder what she was back in jail for? Or perhaps she is just a stupid liar and says things just to say it.

if bella was term, her LMP would have been around the first of nove, conception date mid nov. (lol i only know because my oldest was due oct 10 and my lmp was 1/1 and conception date was 1/14)

Yes you are right. My math skills are sub par today!

ETA: so maybe it was from the prosty bust and by the time court came around she was pregnant and then incarcerated.

i have to say, her life has broken my heart as much as her death, too. she never stood a chance. just like Lonzie :(

I totally agree with you. I blame Rachelle Bond 1000%!

My friend notified me that Bella had been identified and I had mixed emotions. I have long prayed she would be but then to see her little face when she was alive made my heart hurt even more.

The likeness of the photo we have seen for so long now was uncanny to me on how close it really was to what she looked like. Such a beautiful little girl.

I am glad that the world knows Bella's name now and she is know longer a baby doe.

I hate to even write the M word because honestly Bella had no mother. What Bella had was an enemy who lived in her own home, and instead of being a kind and loving mother... like Bella deserved she became the monster Bella must have feared the most.:(

RIP little Angel. May your beautiful sweet spirit soar higher than eagles dare to fly. Your mommy may not have cared about you Bella but you have touched the lives of millions who do care deeply. You will never be forgotten.

He's adding more confusion to the case. Says he has been in custody...:

LYNN, Mass. (WHDH) -
The man who claims to be Bella Bond’s father has been released from police custody and discussed the “Baby Doe” investigation on Friday afternoon.

J** *advertiser censored***** said he does not believe Rachelle Bond, who has been placed under arrest, did not hurt Bella.

“I know with all my heart that Rachelle would never do anything to hurt anybody,” he said. “I was with the woman. This is the mother of my child.”

I'm so glad she was identified. But this case is even harder to follow when you that sweet girl's picture and hear about mom being messed up. My daughter is around the same age and i just keep hugging her and wishing that every kid could have the stability and love that we are so lucky to provide.

I'm angry with the neighbors who are now talking about mom using drugs but they never reported her to social services. And I'm mad at DCF for not keeping a closer eye on a woman who already lost custody of two kids and was reported for neglect twice (not since 2013).

I grew up outside of Boston and now live near where little Hailey and her dad were killed. My heart hurts so much for these poor children.

As far as people wondering how police know it was deliberate...mom and her boyfriend may both be saying how she died but blaming the other person.

This poor baby could have been saved by just ONE PERSON calling DCF.

I'm so darn angry. DCF should have been notified the day Bella was born and monthly check on her welfare should have been conducted. Laws should change.

And in that People article yet ANOTHER person claiming they thought of Bella when they saw the Baby Doe image but they didnt say anything/call anyone.

What are we up to now? 4 people saying that? incredible.

wait... so this actually fits from what we all thought was confusion... he said he was questioned this morning by state polce, then released. so he possibly is the dad? is he her friend on fb?

No, he's not on her FB.

Hang on, is the man in the video claiming to be dad, the same person as KC the grave robber?

Or is that now 3 men involved?

I totally agree with you. I blame Rachelle Bond 1000%!

My friend notified me that Bella had been identified and I had mixed emotions. I have long prayed she would be but then to see her little face when she was alive made my heart hurt even more.

The likeness of the photo we have seen for so long now was uncanny to me on how close it really was to what she looked like. Such a beautiful little girl.

I am glad that the world knows Bella's name now and she is no longer a baby doe.

I hate to even write the M word because honestly Bella had no mother. What Bella had was an enemy who lived in her own home, and instead of being a kind and loving mother... like Bella deserved she became the monster Bella must have feared the most.:(

RIP little Angel. May your beautiful sweet spirit soar higher than eagles dare to fly. Your mommy may not have cared about you Bella but you have touched the lives of millions who do care deeply. You will never be forgotten.

As always Ocean Blue Eyes, amazing post! I'm glad you are here with your voice of reason. Bella has some very special people on her side praying for her identity to be revealed. For all that did fail her, I believe the people who cared enough to keep this precious child's story and face out there numbered into the thousands - a very powerful force. Angels on earth!

wait... so this actually fits from what we all thought was confusion... he said he was questioned this morning by state polce, then released. so he possibly is the dad? is he her friend on fb?

No he's not on her fb, unless he has another name.

This poor baby could have been saved by just ONE PERSON calling DCF.

I'm so darn angry. DCF should have been notified the day Bella was born and monthly check on her welfare should have been conducted. Laws should change.

But honestly how many times has DCF been contacted and wound up doing absolutely nothing?

What I don't understand is why the neighbor didn't call the police. I know she said she thought Bella had been taken by DCF but she had to see the photo and knew it looked just like Bella. I am not faulting this woman but honestly even if I had thought that maybe Bella had been removed by DFC I still would have called anyway due to the likeness of the photo. I hate the thought that Bella had no name for months. Surely others knew Bella was missing? Or did they, I wonder?

imo

Hang on, is the man in the video claiming to be dad, the same person as KC the grave robber?

Or is that now 3 men involved?

KC is who RB referred to as "hubby". We don't know who has been questioned.

i venture to say, on drugs. him stepping in wouldnt have been any better.

also. i dont see anything nefarious about the video. i know we are projecting our disgust on her.. belive me she disgusts me too. i think she was trying there though. and i think aunt shannon was her gf.

I feel the same about the video. Why do you thing Shannon was a gf? As in romantic?

I have some thoughts about what I think of this guy as he introduces us to his mom and (other male) on national TV..,. I will hold my tongue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members