MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh geez. I know it's a fast-breaking story, but look at this writing:

"Joe Amoroso said he does not believe Rachelle Bond, who has been placed under arrest, did not hurt Bella.
“'I know with all my heart that Rachelle would never do anything to hurt anybody,' he said. 'I was with the woman. This is the mother of my child.'"

Come on, reporters. Remember your grammar.

i venture to say, on drugs. him stepping in wouldnt have been any better.

also. i dont see anything nefarious about the video. i know we are projecting our disgust on her.. belive me she disgusts me too. i think she was trying there though. and i think aunt shannon was her gf.

BBM, fwiw I thought the same

KC is who RB referred to as "hubby". We don't know who has been questioned.

So there is:
KC aka hubby / graverobber
JA aka babydaddy
MM aka current squeeze

Right?

JA was the one being questioned by police this morning, with Rachelle
So who is in hospital, do we know yet?

Bella's "dad" can get lost. He obviously wasn't involved in her life at all but wants attention and 15 minutes of fame now.

And he, or someone on his behalf, will likely be the first to set up a "go-fund-me" page...
JMO ~

But Bond's alleged drug use had gotten out of hand, particularly since she'd met McCarthy, says another friend from the shelter, Dominiquea Price. "When he came about, I feel like she got worse with the drugs," Price says. It was during this period when Bond started distancing herself from her friends.

http://www.people.com/article/baby-doe-mom-rachelle-bond-arrested-connection-daughter-death

She was cutting people out of her life with her "new" man. Nobody pushed it. She probably went through friends like she did men ~ PDQ.

So there is:
KC aka hubby / graverobber
JA aka babydaddy
MM aka current squeeze

Right?

JA was the one being questioned by police this morning, with Rachelle
So who is in hospital, do we know yet?

MM . . . I think.

wait... so this actually fits from what we all thought was confusion... he said he was questioned this morning by state polce, then released. so he possibly is the dad? is he her friend on fb?

So he's pretty much saying that his hooker drug addicted ex gf would never hurt their daughter (my wording)......mmmmmm...ok. The whole lot of them let her down, too late to pretend you care now "daddy".

Was there reward money for identifying Baby Doe? I haven't followed this case as closely as many of you.

I don't think this case is going to end up being "unusual" in any way. It's another case of a child in a broken home being killed by mom's boyfriend, and mom either taking part in the abuse or looking the other way. I know we don't know yet how she was killed, but I do think abuse was a part of her life and death. The case may have started out differently than all the other murdered child cases, but it's going to end up the same as most of them. We've seen this same story play out over and over again even though the media might try to make it sound like this case is different.

Updated 4:25 PM ET, Fri September 18, 2015 | Video Source: CNN
By
Ray Sanchez and David Shortell, CNN

(CNN)The girl known as "[video=cnn;us/2015/07/11/baby-doe-mystery-deerpark-massachusetts-kaye-dnt-ac.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/12/us/boston-baby-doe-investigation/index.html[/video]" -- who in June was found dead, wrapped in a trash bag on a rocky shoreline in Boston Harbor -- has been identified as Bella Bond, a law enforcement source said Friday.
Rachelle Bond, the girl's mother, and her boyfriend, Michael McCarthy, have been arrested in connection with the death, the source said. The charges against them were to be announced later Friday. more at link:http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/18/us/boston-baby-doe-identified/

Being that sperm donor wasn't even aware his daughter was missing for months, I really don't consider him any sort of authority on how Rachelle Bond treated her daughter. Nor do I feel he is entitled to give any sort of assessment as to her potential for harming others.

Here we go...I'm a bit anxious. This is going to be hard to watch, I just know it.

OMG, OMG, OMG. Floridan! Where are you? Has she seen this? Steel heart? Who else? She has her name!!
I'm all the way back on page 24! Just catching up! Just got home and I have to go out to back out to my sons football game. All day at work I'm trying to sneak and find out what's going on.

This is a miracle! Our Girl is BELLA. I've said it a few times in my head. Bella.

I'm going to try to read as fast as I can 40+ pages. ... I'm so happy she has her name back.

Strange there are no photos after December 2014. Bella seemed to be so loved. I'm amazed how dead on that sketch is of Bella and that no one recognized her!

Could just mean that the privacy was changed around that time and posts continued.

Hang on, is the man in the video claiming to be dad, the same person as KC the grave robber?

Or is that now 3 men involved?
Grave robber KC is not involved. MM is the ex boyfriend in hospital. The man questioned in custody today is JA the bio dad...he was picked up with mom in Lynn this morning and has since been released. He was apparently living out of state from March-August.

Being that sperm donor wasn't even aware his daughter was missing for months, I really don't consider him any sort of authority on how Rachelle Bond treated her daughter. Nor do I feel he his entitled to give any sort of assessment as to her potential for harming others.

Agree. Him and "grandma" can go back and stick their heads in the sand where they were the whole time this baby was missing.

I believe he is the Dad. Frankly, I'm surprised she knew who the Dad was, but I believe he believed he was. I don't know why he didn't do more for her than post some pics on FB though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie