MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tip was from someone who "acquired" some information and called it in.

Has there been any other info given about Michael McCarthy besides his name and age? No mention of where he is from?

Elizabeth Noreika ‏@enoreikaTV · 23s24 seconds ago
"you will hear a more descriptive account of what happened to Bella on Monday" says DA #7news #babydoe #BellaBond

This didn't get lucky like Casey A where the storm came in and six months went by to destroy evidence. They have evidence here!

I am confused...he said the ME was still working on COD but then he said they will discuss it all on Monday.

I think Rachelle was more interested in continuing to receive her monthly benefits (that she received for Bella) and in her next drug fix than she was in Bella. SO sad.

no. KC the grave robber didnt claim to be her dad. RB referred to him as hubby last christmas... she had a different bf the previous feb named G.

Hang on, is the man in the video claiming to be dad, the same person as KC the grave robber?

Or is that now 3 men involved?

So he deliberately killed her, and the egg donor helped him after the fact. What a world

261 user on this thread right now! Holy crap!
I refer back to my own signature quotes below. Never assume you know anything...

OMG watching that News Conference just rips me apart.

BELLA...means BEAUTIFUL!!!!

RIP sweet doll baby.

Monday MORNING court.

From what I've been "picking-up": the evidence regarding Bella's death is/was present within the apartment or the "family" vehicle. The absolute BEST thing is that BOTH "adult creatures WILL BE residing in jail WITHOUT any bond 'til Monday!

I'm glad they're being charged

They both deserve the maximum sentence for this

I love this guy. She had a name and it was a beautiful name. Her name was Bella

I am confused...he said the ME was still working on COD but then he said they will discuss it all on Monday.

I thought I heard him say that they have something solid about the MOD. In other words, they can explain it wasn't an accident or illness, but murder.

Is that everyone else's take on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member