MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michele McPhee ‏@MicheleMcPhee · 3m3 minutes ago
Rachelle Bond, 40, mom didn't come forward when her daughter was buried. Michael McCarthy, 35, charged with murder.

????????

I am confused...he said the ME was still working on COD but then he said they will discuss it all on Monday.

DA said they know the cause. And they will release all that information on Monday morning at the hearing.

He encouraged all media to be there.

DA also said allot more details will be released Monday about RB and MM as well as her biological father.

It's sad how many times there are cases like this.

Nixzmary Brown immediately comes to mind, but her and Bella are just two of thousands and thousands. It's unspeakable, more terrifying and far worse than any horror movie Hollywood can imagine.

I think Rachelle was more interested in continuing to receive her monthly benefits (that she received for Bella) and in her next drug fix than she was in Bella. SO sad.

Yes and Rachelle (will not call her "M") can also be charged with the continued receipt of those benefits, knowing that Bella was deceased. I admit it: I want her charged with every possible charge they can find and bring against her.

Boyfriend Michael P. McCarthy, 35, faces the murder charge while the mother, Rachelle D. Bond, 40, faces the accessory charge, according to Suffolk District Attorney Daniel Conley. They are both set to be arraigned Monday.

The girl's 44-year-old aunt told the Herald this afternoon she can also confirm Baby Doe was her little niece. She said Bella was about 5 years old.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe it," Bella's aunt, Tamera Bond, said. "I thought the picture looked like Bella, but Bella was a little chubbier."

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...boyfriend_charged_in_murder_of_bella_bond_mom

These people don't even know Bella's age...

I love this guy. She had a name and it was a beautiful name. Her name was Bella

I am from Boston but currently living in CA.

I went home allot this summer.

To see those BILLBOARDS with Bella's picture on it was HEARTBREAKING.

The media, social media, and the public were thanked at the press conference for keeping Bella's story active.

Nice to hear that.

RIP sweet Bella. I hope your Grandma's, Grandpa's, Aunties, Uncles, and care providers all come forward to tell what lies were told to them about you (someone had to be missing this little cutie)

re: COD - could be shaken baby syndrome or suffocation.

re: the picture of the black pants with white spots that Belle was wearing - IIRC there was a zebra striped rug or blanket on the floor behind the child in the picture.

I thought I heard him say that they have something solid about the MOD. In other words, they can explain it wasn't an accident or illness, but murder.

Is that everyone else's take on it?

BBM: the MANNER of death is homicide, that is the taking of a life by another person(s). The CAUSE of death is the medical reason for the death.

So he's pretty much saying that his hooker drug addicted ex gf would never hurt their daughter (my wording)......mmmmmm...ok. The whole lot of them let her down, too late to pretend you care now "daddy".

These people are sickening.

DA said they know the cause. And they will release all that information on Monday morning at the hearing.

He encouraged all media to be there.

DA also said allot more details will be released Monday about RB and MM as well as her biological father.

I just found it interesting that he said they had been puzzled by the cause of death and that the ME was still working on it. Though he had a pretty good idea. I will be curious to see what they say on Monday. And if MM or RB said something to help determine the COD.

Michele McPhee ‏@MicheleMcPhee · 9m9 minutes ago
#babydoe found on Deer Island after a tip to @bostonpolice homicide squad. Today Bella has a name. Her mom arrested

And NOW friends and baby daddy come out of the woodwork! Where were you when she was missing from her home? How did they not realise that the darling baby was missing? This makes me so angry. Why were they not so quick to talk when Bella really needed them?

Boyfriend Michael P. McCarthy, 35, faces the murder charge while the mother, Rachelle D. Bond, 40, faces the accessory charge, according to Suffolk District Attorney Daniel Conley. They are both set to be arraigned Monday.

The girl's 44-year-old aunt told the Herald this afternoon she can also confirm Baby Doe was her little niece. She said Bella was about 5 years old.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe it," Bella's aunt, Tamera Bond, said. "I thought the picture looked like Bella, but Bella was a little chubbier."

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...boyfriend_charged_in_murder_of_bella_bond_mom

That's terrible. It reminds me a lot of my husbands family. My MIL doesn't know how old any of our three kids are. She thought our youngest was turning four when she was turning two...

Rachelle Bond & Michael McCarthy - booking photos from previous arrests:

12019946_10153688060244445_9097753123723447850_n.jpg

BBM: the MANNER of death is homicide, that is the taking of a life by another person(s). The CAUSE of death is the medical reason for the death.

Exactly. What I heard the DA say is that they are certain of MOD but he didn't say much about COD. In other words, they seem confident that they can prove murder, even if they aren't sure how it was committed. (And he also mentioned they don't have to prove motive in Massachusetts.)

Of course, I hope they are able to piece together a COD.

JMO.

And add another person to the list of people who saw the photo and thought it looked like Bella... and then did nothing.

I really don't even know what to say about it anymore. It is absolutely mind-boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14