MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,, we finally know our girl..... its ab time!!
Between 2001 and 2006, the department terminated parental rights regarding Bella's mother's other children, according to officials. One remains with the maternal grandmother. The other was adopted by a non-related family, DCF said.

Speaker of the House Robert DeLeo, who lives in Winthrop where the child was found, said the boyfriend of Bella's mother was at Beth Israel Hospital for "drug issues" and that police had tracked the mother down in Lynn.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...boyfriend_charged_in_murder_of_bella_bond_mom

Oh god, seeing her name in all caps at the top of this thread gives me goosebumps and watery eyes. <3 Sweet little Bella.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

From what was reported, DCF was involved early on but the case was closed.

DCF had contact with Bella twice -- both times for "support for neglect" cases, according to department officials. It first had contact between August 2012 and December 2012 and then again from June 2013 to September 2013, according to DCF officials.

The department did a sweep of all open cases when Bella's body was first discovered, according to officials. Since Bella's case was closed, she was not involved in the DCF sweep, officials said.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...boyfriend_charged_in_murder_of_bella_bond_mom

And suddenly...> PooF <... There goes RB's facebook! Disappeared into thin air.

This is just horrific. If reports are true, this guy was new to their life...and he murders her? Wtf? Not that is would be better if he'd been around for a long time... but dang. I'm glad she has her name, but just sick to learn theirs, you know?

Also, I'd like to apologize for the KC debacle. Mea culpa. Putting myself in the corner for a bit.

He looks like a sicko!

It is almost as if she was invisible. Nobody noticed. Nobody cared.

Thank God for total strangers who DID care and loved her enough to give her back at least the dignity of her name.

RIP, Sweet Girl. You are Bellissima.

She was surrounded by the usual cast of me-myself-and-I characters.

:rose: :rose:

GR? I don't think so. I have a feeling that trying to keep her men straight is like herding cats.

It is... I can't even herd the initials of the men... Maybe I should just say abcdefghijk....

I don't know why, but the video bugged me. I felt like the mother was taking too much credit. She kept repeating, see what mommy did when you were sleeping'.

To be she seemed like she was getting angry that the poor girl wasn't paying attention to all the pressies on the table. She was clearly overwhelmed!

As if it needed to be said, you can't believe what you see on facebook. If people are abusing or neglecting their child, it's not likely they will put that on facebook.

We're RBs other two with this woman (RBs mother) or with RBs grandmother? Whoever it was didn't keep them they wound up in foster care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Including her her own alleged paternal grandmother whilst schlurping her Starbucks. Sitting on hands about that.

That may be her bio grandma and father, but I wonder if he's even on the birth certificate. That might put a little wrinkle into any lawsuit for wrongful death.

Does anyone know how long MM (the current boyfriend who has been charged with murder) and RB have been together?

I'm so confused by the contrast between all the photos/videos of Bella on her mom's FaceBook and then the image of that same kid being found dead in a trash bag less than one year later. Her mom was absolutely in love with that baby. What happened?

Drugs and a man. Not that she was "mother" material to start with...

I am still reading backwards / playing catch up today but i had a thought -

Did he turn on her while dealing with a "drug issue" in the hospital? Did this hospital visit clear his head enough that guilt is what started this entire ball rolling yesterday or was the initial tip off with the search warrant, etc.?

I know i need to keep reading, but just a quick thought to throw out there...

Yes but, I cant keep up, so , much being posted I cant read the actual facts. So for now im sticking to the news.. Once all the newcomers catch up and slow this thread down a bit, i will get back on.. Jus so much to read over. I got over half way down the page and was not even close to seeing the BIG NEWS of her name reveal... Im jus happy that we know our baby now.. , and We have spent relentless hours and nights on here speculating, crying,getting angry...etc.. so great to know. Hope Steleheart and heartgoesout, and justwannahelp, and few others are aware our baby has her name.... I know webweaved knows.... U keep following, good luck and I will be on later.... So glad u kept following.. :blowkiss:
Floridian! So good to see you! You have been so faithful to our baby girl! I knew you would show up! :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee