MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This poor baby could have been saved by just ONE PERSON calling DCF.

I'm so darn angry. DCF should have been notified the day Bella was born and monthly check on her welfare should have been conducted. Laws should change.

From what was reported, DCF was involved early on but the case was closed.

And NOW friends and baby daddy come out of the woodwork! Where were you when she was missing from her home? How did they not realise that the darling baby was missing? This makes me so angry. Why were they not so quick to talk when Bella really needed them?

Because the cameras weren't there! Now they crawl out of the woodwork for their 15 minutes. I am so sickened by this. I think I need to take a break - I'm fuming.

RIP sweet Bella. I hope your Grandma's, Grandpa's, Aunties, Uncles, and care providers all come forward to tell what lies were told to them about you (someone had to be missing this little cutie)

re: COD - could be shaken baby syndrome or suffocation.

re: the picture of the black pants with white spots that Belle was wearing - IIRC there was a zebra striped rug or blanket on the floor behind the child in the picture.

Looks like a rug to me. Not a blanket.

ot but my hub's co coach on his son's football team is a grave digger. lol he is an honest father and family guy though.

It wasn't his job that was an issue, it was what he was doing there---like stealing bones to make crack pipes.

Between 2001 and 2006, the department terminated parental rights regarding Bella's mother's other children, according to officials. One remains with the maternal grandmother. The other was adopted by a non-related family, DCF said.

Speaker of the House Robert DeLeo, who lives in Winthrop where the child was found, said the boyfriend of Bella's mother was at Beth Israel Hospital for "drug issues" and that police had tracked the mother down in Lynn.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...boyfriend_charged_in_murder_of_bella_bond_mom

:loveyou::great:Im so happy our girl got her name. Sweet little Bella... She looks like a Bella. Been waiting for this day, and I know all of u that have been on here have been waiting!!! So very sad, but happy shes at peace and can be buried. Wished i lived close I would def go to our Bellas funeral... Her stupid mother and whichever guy MM did this dont deserve jail.. they deserve much worse... OMG... seeing her actual pictures and that sweet face, broke my heart. When I got the text that there was a break in the case, and they knew her name I got chills all over my body and started crying.. Ive enjoyed all of u, and thanks to all of u that have helped keep this thread alive and going... Shes now a little angel.. RIP Bella, so nice to call her by name.. God bless your little soul!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so confused by the contrast between all the photos/videos of Bella on her mom's FaceBook and then the image of that same kid being found dead in a trash bag less than one year later. Her mom was absolutely in love with that baby. What happened?

I'm so confused by the contrast between all the photos/videos of Bella on her mom's FaceBook and then the image of that same kid being found dead in a trash bag less than one year later. Her mom was absolutely in love with that baby. What happened?

My guess: drugs happened.

JMO. Truth will come out soon.

Because the cameras weren't there! Now they crawl out of the woodwork for their 15 minutes. I am so sickened by this. I think I need to take a break - I'm fuming.

Right ! If I had a friend or family who did this to their child and I knew previously and said nothing, about the last place you would see me is talking to the press about it. I'd be in a church somewhere begging for forgiveness but not in front of a camera admitting it. Gross !

Between 2001 and 2006, the department terminated parental rights regarding Bella's mother's other children, according to officials. One remains with the maternal grandmother. The other was adopted by a non-related family, DCF said.

Speaker of the House Robert DeLeo, who lives in Winthrop where the child was found, said the boyfriend of Bella's mother was at Beth Israel Hospital for "drug issues" and that police had tracked the mother down in Lynn.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...boyfriend_charged_in_murder_of_bella_bond_mom

So they terminated her rights to her older children. Yet little Bella was left with her. Now she is dead.

She loved dope more !!!! Happens all day , every day.

This is just horrific. If reports are true, this guy was new to their life...and he murders her? Wtf? Not that is would be better if he'd been around for a long time... but dang. I'm glad she has her name, but just sick to learn theirs, you know?

Also, I'd like to apologize for the KC debacle. Mea culpa. Putting myself in the corner for a bit.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

This is just horrific. If reports are true, this guy was new to their life...and he murders her? Wtf? Not that is would be better if he'd been around for a long time... but dang. I'm glad she has her name, but just sick to learn theirs, you know?

Also, I'd like to apologize for the KC debacle. Mea culpa. Putting myself in the corner for a bit.

Is her current boyfriend the guy who was childhood sweetheart? Trying to keep this straight.

Ya, where was he the last 3 months.

So obvious he has NOTHING to do with Bella.

I mean COME ON, her FACE was on BILLBOARDS all over BOSTON.

Geez, like "MommaNeedsACosmo" posted sooooooo many people FAILED Bella.

It is almost as if she was invisible. Nobody noticed. Nobody cared.

Thank God for total strangers who DID care and loved her enough to give her back at least the dignity of her name.

RIP, Sweet Girl. You are Bellissima.

Is her current boyfriend the guy who was childhood sweetheart? Trying to keep this straight.
GR? I don't think so. I have a feeling that trying to keep her men straight is like herding cats.

And add another person to the list of people who saw the photo and thought it looked like Bella... and then did nothing.

I really don't even know what to say about it anymore. It is absolutely mind-boggling.

And DCF was looking through their open cases for a child fitting the description. Bella's case was closed. It hasn't occurred to DCF to look through their closed cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli