Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from live press conference;

Bella was murdered.

Michael Patrick McCarthy charged with murder.

Rachelle D. Bond charged as accessory after the fact.

McCarthy caused Bella's death purposefully.

The two of them conspired to cover it up.

Was there reward money for identifying Baby Doe? I haven't followed this case as closely as many of you.

No reward. I started following her case later when her picture was generated.

OMG, OMG, OMG. Floridan! Where are you? Has she seen this? Steel heart? Who else? She has her name!!
I'm all the way back on page 24! Just catching up! Just got home and I have to go out to back out to my sons football game. All day at work I'm trying to sneak and find out what's going on.

This is a miracle! Our Girl is BELLA. I've said it a few times in my head. Bella.

I'm going to try to read as fast as I can 40+ pages. ... I'm so happy she has her name back.

I've been wondering where Floridan is too

Could abusing a child everyday until they are killed count as killing them purposely? Does that necessarily mean Bella's murder was planned days/weeks in advance?

This press conference is full of people doing their duty when called upon because a mother didn't do hers. Very moving.

"an act of violence" I'm still thinking it's suffocation then. What a terrible scum on Earth he is. Taking the life of an innocent 3 year old. And I still don't feel too much sympathy for the mother. If it were my own child I would never allow a man like that near my daughter and I sure as hell wouldn't help dispose of the body. An accessory after the fact to your own daughters murder...They both deserve what's coming to them.

FOX 25 News Boston ‏@fox25news · 45s46 seconds ago
McCarthy and Bond will be arraigned on Monday on the charges.

I didn't catch her exact full name....something like Bella Nevia (Nevaeh?) Amoroso Bond.

Floridan, you joined 7/23/15 I'm sure for this case. I see Steelheart and others loyal on here. I hope somewhere you see this!!

Cause of death - they have been puzzled by it. ME is continuing to work on that. But they have a powerful idea on what it is.

We may know the cause of death on Monday at the hearing.

EDIT: Police KNOW what caused Bella's death. They will go into detail at the Monday hearing.

WBZ NewsRadio ‏@wbznewsradio · 2m2 minutes ago
Winthrop’s Chief says his city will provide a final resting place for Bella, because good people respond with “sympathy and love.”

#babydoe

Descriptive account of what happened to Bella will be presented in court on Monday.

We will hear much more description about what happened to Bella on Monday. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members