MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, and then I hope they don't let her plea down for testifying against the boyfriend.

Just hearing the latest development of the freezer/fridge. I can't believe it. I mean, I believe it, but I can't believe it.

I was trying to figure out a way to understand the mom, but I really can't. Why didn't she step forward at any point along the way - why?! I now picture RB at the waterside laying Bella in a TRASH BAG on the shore saying, "Look what I did for you Bella" like she did in the video of the party.

:(

im speechless, in shock..never expected this outcome

I am trying not to get too excited when it comes to all these news reports. Lots of people are jumping for their fifteen minutes of fame while MSM is pouncing to get info before other outlets. Just my two cents. Glad to still be with all of you lovely folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM-

You would think so but it isn't necessarily the case. If the trauma was isolated to the abdomen, bones may not be involved. One or two (or more :() hits to the stomach may not break bones. With that said, however, we don't know if there were broken bones or not. The actual, complete autopsy results seem to have been kept rather close to the vest by LE. I agree with others that the COD and details of the autopsy have probably been known but not released in hopes that a caretaker with a cover story would feel safe to come forward.

MOO

That is correct; abdominal trauma may have caused contusions, lacerations, herniations, etc. The lower abdomen has no bony skeleton protecting it and unlike our flank areas, there is no adipose (fat) padding there to help absorb impacts. That adipose in the flank area helps to protect our kidneys. I've cared for patients with ruptured spleens and lacerated livers from punches and kicks to the abdomen. So very sad.

Well as far as being 'possessed' or 'demonic'... I have an opinion on who that might be , and it's NOT little Bella !

Every time we lose one of these precious children, I feel like we've all lost something.

Still struggling with the fact that her bio-dad and possibly grandma/grandpa (?) are coming forward now , to voice their indignation. Not that they shouldn't -- just wishing someone had pushed harder to locate her before ; and maybe not taking RB's word for it ? Sounds like RB was estranged from some relatives, but still.
Apologies if this sounds unfeeling , I do not mean for it to be.
:moo:

Just hearing the latest development of the freezer/fridge. I can't believe it. I mean, I believe it, but I can't believe it.

I was trying to figure out a way to understand the mom, but I really can't. Why didn't she step forward at any point along the way - why?! I now picture RB at the waterside laying Bella in a TRASH BAG on the shore saying, "Look what I did for you Bella" like she did in the video of the party.

:(

There is no understanding at all , the job of a mother is to protect her children , even in those times that u can't protect them, u do everything in your power to seek justice, personally I wouldn't be able to wait that long , he'd be dead by now , I'd die for my children ...any decent mother would,

This one says RB placed her there. Sick people. I hope her charge carries a heavy sentence because she deserves to pay if she let her daughter sit in the fridge/freezer for a month before then dumping her in a trash bag.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...oyfriend-kept-body-baby-doe-ice-dumpin/nnjCL/

The DA was adament at the press conference that details couldn't be shared now but had to wait for Monday's court appearance. What's with the leaks, I wonder?

JMO

I am trying not to get too excited when it comes to all these news reports. Lots of people are jumping for their fifteen minutes of fame while MSM is pouncing to get info before other outlets. Just my two cents. Glad to still be with all of you lovely folks!

And to clarify my own post because I am so totally exhausted, I am meaning these latest developments about COD and the freezer. I just won't 100% believe they are true until LE verified.

Interesting, WCVB Boston just spoke with the sister and quoted the sister as having told them that RB had "anger issues"

"Tamera Bond, the aunt of the young girl known as 'Baby Doe' who has now been identified as 2-year-old Bella Bond, says she last young (sic) the girl’s mother in January, Rachelle Bond, during what was supposed to a friendly visit in Garnder....However, Tamera Bond said the pair got into a fight and Rachelle Bond took her daughter and left."
http://www.whdh.com/story/30067825/bella-bonds-aunt-says-mother-was-troubled-angry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 342
It's about 40 minutes from Maxwell St, Mattapan/Dorchester to Deer Island in Winthrop, MA (17 miles and crosses toll roads).
Going Rte 1 and going through the north end and east Boston would avoid the turnpike but take longer.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Max...a7d7f93b289!2m2!1d-70.9578261!2d42.351487!3e0

Assuming (without LE confirmation) that the freezer/fridge story has some truth to it, RB and MM had time to figure out where to place little Bella. They picked this place specifically, not in a panicked rush. What's the connection for them to this place, I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member