MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that MM's defense is going to be that RB told him DCF took Bella away and he believed her. In other words, throw her under the bus for Bella's death and disposal?

I wonder if a medical examiner can tell if a body has been held in a refrigerator for a long period? Because that evidence could prove important if MM is going to use the defense above.

Has anyone heard anything about either owning a vehicle? I can't recollect.

I agree. It'd be dumb for him to say that she told him DCF had her when every time they opened the effing fridge.. There was the baby.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

So let me get this straight. RB and bio dad slept at Deer Island AFTER?? she told him Bella was dead??

Shapiro does not contest MM being held without bail without prejudice at this time. WOW! Did not see that coming.

He's better off in jail imo. If he got out on bail, he's probably be found and killed.

Is it known where in fl bio dad is from? I just saw a pic of him and he looks like one of my customers.. Lol

From this link: http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/09/19/bella/gTUv3lRRWmVY5uIdrbW0SP/story.html

"Bond’s relatives could not be reached for comment. She is being represented by attorney Janice Bassil, who said she met briefly with her client. In 2009, Bassil argued insanity in the 2009 murder trial of Angela Vasquez, who killed her two children in Roslindale and was found to be insane."

Looks like RB has a very capable lawyer.

But even if he did call in DCF, is that doing everything to make sure that child was safe, considering it has been reported that bio-dad hasn't actually even met the child in 2.5 years? If bio-dad didn't believe RB was fit, presumably he could have asked for custody.

While bio-dad didn't think RB was fit to be a mom, he obviously did not want to be a full time dad either.
This poor child was not wanted by either of them while alive. But apparently in death he wants her to be his meal ticket.

"McCarthy is currently hospitalized for abscesses in his arms due to heroin use, according to an official with knowledge of the investigation, and Amoroso claimed that Bond told him she was only able to escape after his hospitalization.

Amoroso said that he met Bond after her phone call. She did not immediately tell him what had happened to Bella. Bond said she wanted to sleep by the water, so they spent the night outdoors in South Boston, and all she talked about was Bella, he said. Bond did not say the child was dead, just that Amoroso would find out everything.

It was only after they had spent about 24 hours together that she finally laid out the “horrific” details of their daughter’s death, said Amoroso. He declined to elaborate."

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/09/19/bella/gTUv3lRRWmVY5uIdrbW0SP/story.html

Is it known where in fl bio dad is from? I just saw a pic of him and he looks like one of my customers.. Lol

What are you selling? lol!

AND why didn't this FRIEND call the authorities when he saw RB and MM locking BELLA in a closet...............????????????????? :mad:

Why didn't he let her OUT of the closet? Instead of watching for an HOUR?

Reason: Severely messed up drug using monsters. Thank goodness the mother had the opportunity to "love" on baby Bella after her other children were taken. She had the RIGHT to make more kids and treat them as she saw fit.

Hold on! I could use a shot of tequila right now! lol! The grandfather in Florida spoke out too.

Try the 901 tequila lol

While bio-dad didn't think RB was fit to be a mom, he obviously did not want to be a full time dad either.
This poor child was not wanted by either of them while alive. But apparently in death he wants her to be his meal ticket.

Really, his 5 minutes of fame are over. He needs to just disappear again. His participation in Bella's life was zero.

I am thinking that MM's defense is going to be that RB told him DCF took Bella away and he believed her. In other words, throw her under the bus for Bella's death and disposal?

I wonder if a medical examiner can tell if a body has been held in a refrigerator for a long period? Because that evidence could prove important if MM is going to use the defense above.

Has anyone heard anything about either owning a vehicle? I can't recollect.

In the hearing, I believe they said they used MM's car.

Bio-dad seems to have a somewhat 'me-centered' view of the world?

[video=twitter;645969103061143553]https://twitter.com/jacktemp/status/645969103061143553[/video]

How did he make sure she was safe? By leaving her with homicidal druggies? Wth. I can't even with this guy.

Alcohol lol work in a liquor store

Bella Bond's paternal grandfather speaks out from Clearwater, Florida:

"Amoroso’s father, Anthony, 61, said his son telephoned him Friday and told him he needed to see a lawyer and possibly approach the FBI. Anthony Amoroso said he later learned Bella was dead.

“I’m shocked. I’m confused. It’s overwhelming,” he said Saturday by phone from Clearwater, Fla. “Bella was my only granddaughter. I was hoping someday soon I would have an opportunity to hold her in my arms and give her a kiss on the cheek.”

Anthony Amoroso, who never met Bella, said he was moved by how the composite image of his granddaughter was seen by millions of people worldwide while investigators searched to learn her name and the circumstances of her death.

“Wasn’t that the greatest thing to see that outpouring of humanity,” he said. “She touched a lot of people’s hearts and minds.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/09/19/bella/gTUv3lRRWmVY5uIdrbW0SP/story.html

Bella Bond's paternal grandfather speaks out from Clearwater, Florida:

"Amoroso’s father, Anthony, 61, said his son telephoned him Friday and told him he needed to see a lawyer and possibly approach the FBI. Anthony Amoroso said he later learned Bella was dead.

“I’m shocked. I’m confused. It’s overwhelming,” he said Saturday by phone from Clearwater, Fla. “Bella was my only granddaughter. I was hoping someday soon I would have an opportunity to hold her in my arms and give her a kiss on the cheek.”

Anthony Amoroso, who never met Bella, said he was moved by how the composite image of his granddaughter was seen by millions of people worldwide while investigators searched to learn her name and the circumstances of her death.

“Wasn’t that the greatest thing to see that outpouring of humanity,” he said. “She touched a lot of people’s hearts and minds.”

Hmmmm yeah he definitely looks familiar to me. I'll have to wait and see if I see him again lol then in person I can give him a piece of my mind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members