MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But regardless.. someone would have "seen" something no matter where she took the baby for care..if there was something to 'see". And even if she went from one community center to another, if it is state funded, electronic medical records would be available and viewable by each entity within the system..wouldnt you thinK? That is how it works here.. JMO She may not have taken the baby for much of anything.. we don't know. No one will be more surprised than I if records are found and the baby is up to date on vaccinations, well visits and the like. JMO However, IDK, are there certain requirements to keep receiving WIC? Maybe the baby has been receiving well baby evaluations?MOO

Just my opinion on everything I write.

regarding the EMR: they may NOT be visible by each FQHC, usually only by the primary agency & its satellites and/or hospital(s) where staff have privileges as each FQHC is a separate entity. Yep, there are requirements to continue WIC....gotta show up & get the vouchers, have to show that appointments are scheduled or met for the participants. "Are scheduled" is often the "loop hole" that allow vouchers to be given.

But again, this is all speculation on my part!

I think in order to receive WIC, doctor visits have to be up to date. How about with food stamps?

Hard to believe I used to have to know these things for work. When would her last check up have been?

It is amazing that she was well fed, the apartment looked pretty clean, and she was dressed cute with cute hair, Maybe just for pictures?

Even though I worked with families that were drug users, I never could see it. Just guessed it or other families told me.

The birthday video was an obvious RB impaired, but I wonder if she could hold it together for a doctor visit or a visit with a social worker?

The families I worked with were younger so I did not see the "elderly" druggie such as RB.

I think that starting at 18 months, well visits are every 6 months. And then starting at age 3, I think they are just once a year. So Bella's last one would have been at 2 year, 6 months old. If her mother had followed that, it would have been in mid-February. But honestly, I'd be shocked if she actually took her.

"Amoroso also said Rachelle told him last week that Bella was killed some two months before her tiny body was found on the shore of Deer Island. Rachelle, he said, told him how she and McCarthy stuffed Bella’s body into a trash bag and dumped it into the harbor off South Boston’s city point. Amoroso said he and Bond talked about going to the FBI, but never did. Bond, he said, texted someone else about Bella’s death and that person notified police"
http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...zinis_bella_s_dad_stuck_in_prison_of_what_ifs

Two months before? So that would put Bella's death sometime in April? I believe a previous article stated that neighbors report last seeing Bella sometime around March or April too..

Yes, apparently she was kept refrigerated or frozen for some month(s) before her disposal.

I wonder if R was clean when she gave birth to Bella. I mean would an intervention not have happened then? If she was a heavy addict during pregnancy would Bella not have been born and subject to withdrawls? Seems so many missed opportunities. Maybe that is one truth R told her former Lawyer. That she was in a methadone program????

CPS was involved in 8/12 to 12/12 (Bella was born 8/6/12) - Amoroso said he alerted CPS on 2 occassions when he picked up RB was probably using. (I assume it was the 2nd time CPS was involved for 3 months in 2013). IIRC RB was arrested in 4/12 for drugs and prostitution. She was probably involved with some sort of drug testing for court on the charges 4 months previous at the time of Bellas birth. RB most likely held it together enough to get CPS and the courts out of her life at least for a few months at a time. (MOO)

This ^^ happened to me. My ex decided after I had called the police on him for domestic violence, that a tit-for-tat, if you will, would be for him to make a false claim that I was neglecting our boys. CPS did come and investigate, they asked if I would take a drug test- I said I would take anything they wanted me to do. I took it, was visited again by a worker, who told me they found no signs of neglect, they had talked to my boys teachers, etc and also my drug test was clean ( yes I did already know that!), however, one thing the worker told me that haunted me was " you would not believe how many times the abuser does this.. " it hurt me to think of the time and resources the agency had to spend on me and my kids, who were only brought into their care due to an abusive jerk. How many families that REALLY needed them had a blind eye been turned to? People who won't report for whatever reasons- mostly (IMO) bc they didn't want any questions being asked of THEM. It's disheartening. That being said, there is NO excuse for this scum RB or MM and what they did to that poor sweet little girl. The world is sometimes a very ugly place. It scares me for my children's sake.

And a question about well visits and governments subsidies: would the powers that be have the ability to be so on top of every single family missing a well visit that it would immediately result in a stop of funding, going on the assumption that the two (well visits and the continuation of funding) would/might be connected? I'd guess not, but am unsure. I think the file may be flagged but it may not lead to anything significant unless it's become a pattern??? If not, she potentially could have went on for quite some time receiving any subsidies before the file was flagged. IDK, just thinking out loud...

And, disclaimer, I'm Canadian so don't know the ins and outs of the system US side. Just a comment based on the discussion of the well visits and how they would have impacted the situation.

"Amoroso also said Rachelle told him last week that Bella was killed some two months before her tiny body was found on the shore of Deer Island. Rachelle, he said, told him how she and McCarthy stuffed Bella’s body into a trash bag and dumped it into the harbor off South Boston’s city point. Amoroso said he and Bond talked about going to the FBI, but never did. Bond, he said, texted someone else about Bella’s death and that person notified police"
http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...zinis_bella_s_dad_stuck_in_prison_of_what_ifs

Two months before? So that would put Bella's death sometime in April? I believe a previous article stated that neighbors report last seeing Bella sometime around March or April too..

BBM: Thank you for that link - so here is City Point. It is not far across from Deer Island. Perhaps they thought she would get washed out to sea.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x89e37abdc01bf477:0x3201f9e038e53edf

In an earlier post I speculated Castle Island which is just across that tiny bay at City Point. I just could not see someone stopping on the road there where she was found and placing it on the beach. But I have known people to mistakenly call Castle Island City point. But as of right now I don't think we know what is the truth and what is not.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-Jun-15-3-*ARRESTS*&p=12059525#post12059525

CPS was involved in 8/12 to 12/12 (Bella was born 8/6/12) - Amoroso said he alerted CPS on 2 occassions when he picked up RB was probably using. (I assume it was the 2nd time CPS was involved for 3 months in 2013). IIRC RB was arrested in 4/12 for drugs and prostitution. She was probably involved with some sort of drug testing for court on the charges 4 months previous at the time of Bellas birth. RB most likely held it together enough to get CPS and the courts out of her life at least for a few months at a time. (MOO)

Amoroso said her reported her to CPS.

I seriously, seriously doubt this.

Amoroso is doing way too much talking right now, especially with him being a material witness with her confession to him.

<modsnip>

And a question about well visits and governments subsidies: would the powers that be have the ability to be so on top of every single family missing a well visit that it would immediately result in a stop of funding, going on the assumption that the two (well visits and the continuation of funding) would/might be connected? I'd guess not, but am unsure. I think the file may be flagged but it may not lead to anything significant unless it's become a pattern??? If not, she potentially could have went on for quite some time receiving any subsidies before the file was flagged. IDK, just thinking out loud...

And, disclaimer, I'm Canadian so don't know the ins and outs of the system US side. Just a comment based on the discussion of the well visits and how they would have impacted the situation.

:welcome: fellow Canuck :canada:

YES form the very first thread, many thought mom, and bfriend could be responsible many were determined thats who did it, and even was sure that drugs were involved. Go back and read... So yeah it was brought up many times from many diff people...
When we were discussing theories, I don't remember too many people speculating that Bella was killed by mom and mom's boyfriend, even though that's how most of these child murder cases go. And that's what happened in another high-profile unidentified child, Baby Grace, case. Why not? Is that because LE never released the COD and made it sound like she didn't die due to violent means? I really didn't think it was a possibility even though it seems so obvious now. I wonder if there was a reason they made a lot of us think she could have died by accident and maybe her parents were illegal and too scared to report it...

:welcome: fellow Canuck :canada:

Thanks, Bravo! Glad I'm not the only Canuck putting my two cents in on this thread.
Related, I have to say that this case goes beyond borders in its shocking depravity. And, in its ability to move folks to care about this precious little girl.

BBM: Thank you for that link - so here is City Point. It is not far across from Deer Island. Perhaps they thought she would get washed out to sea.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-Jun-15-3-*ARRESTS*&p=12059525#post12059525

In an earlier post I speculated Castle Island which is just across that tiny bay at City Point. I just could not see someone stopping on the road there where she was found and placing it on the beach. But I have known people to mistakenly call Castle Island City point. But as of right now I don't think we know what is the truth and what is not.

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,W4X_rgd0AIvafgXaqDW6PlByMEs4DEUP-2qUdIRBS65sdWzmS8n.png

Unless RB can be directly linked to the baby's actual murder.. i am afraid that she will be state's evidence against the boyfriend. A jury may lock him up and throw away the key..OR a jury may be unconvinced that RB didnt play a larger role in her daughter's death. Every women's rights advocate group will be called upon to testify for RB. MOO. She has Stockholm syndrome.. she was terrified of her abuser.. she was isolated and rendered a drug fueled zombie by her boyfriend.... we can all write the script. IMO. LE needs the mom's testimony. MM may get life without parole and mom may get 40 years or substantially less. No DP in Massachusetts so that isnt a bargaining chip in this case. Assuming they are guilty.. throw them in prison and get them out of society. It may be the best life they have ever known..JMO

Anything I write is my opinion only

Well I took a huge cruise thru Twitterville and there is nothing I can find regarding a time tomorrow. Perhaps due to security reasons if these two are indeed showing in person and not by video? Waiting until close to? Maybe MM is not healthy enough? Could be several reasons I guess. Maybe all the MSM Twitter folk are watching the Pre Emmy Fashion Police. As I am LOL

ETA-and anyone I asked has not answered

...and that's when the pictures on FB stopped AFAWK.

I thought they had confirmed she was placed on the sand not washed up in the earlier reports?

Anyone know where to find the water patterns or tides or whatever to see if it's possible for something thrown in at Castle Island to land on Deer Island? It looks like it'd be possible based on that map, but I don't know anything about tides.

The WIC is the carrot rather than the stick.

It's a nightmare. Children with their trusting selves, Makes me so upset.

I thought they had confirmed she was placed on the sand not washed up in the earlier reports?

Anyone know where to find the water patterns or tides or whatever to see if it's possible for something thrown in at Castle Island to land on Deer Island? It looks like it'd be possible based on that map, but I don't know anything about tides.

This link states LE believes Bella washed ashore

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...deer-island/EEsj7gFuOy5eGeagBvlBaK/story.html

YES please........ Last I know she was frozen for month? Correct? and mother and devil will be arraigned Monday, and There will also be a press release Monday about the case and details and whats going on... Whats the mother saying took place, and what is boyfriend saying? I know father came forward as too which im not concerned about that piece of ****....... Gmother spent time with Bella, what was her reasoning in not seeing Bella in over a month or stopping into see Bella?
wow lots and lots of pages to read. Can someone who has followed the thread please give me a cliff note version of what the heck is going on. I just won't be able to read that much but so want to be up to speed!

Thank you for that link. I meant since she's been ID'd though, that they had said she was placed there. I know sometimes the media scrambles to get info out and the first stuff released isn't always the most accurate so I could have heard something incorrect. Wouldn't surprise me, I've seen it happen dozens of times, where information coming out of breaking news ends up having been wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro